Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorsonoboy
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2016

From wikileaks.. the gift that keeps on giving. That would be dirtbag Podesta, the dumb bastard who didn't need computer security. Of course you guys already knew about the Clintonista Uranium deal,, where Russia donated tens of millions to one of the Clintonista slush funds for a large stake in US supplies. You DID know about that,, didn't you??

Wait I forgot. LOOK OVER THERE!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP BADDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSwissie

Look who forgot to take his meds.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

lol
    The outbursts will intensify as the cliff edge looms closer
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

So Sonoboy, do you think it is OK for Donald to use his 'star' status to molest women? Do you think Trump Jr is correct that women who can't take harassment should not be in the workplace? Do you approve of the behaviour of Fox news anchor lou dobbs who tweeted the home address of a potential victim of Trump, so they can suffer more abuse?

Is that your America Sononboy? Sherifa law, Racism and Misogyny?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

No molesting of women means no babies equals no more humans.

How many of our ancestors were conceived as a result of what we would call nowadays molesting women?

How long is this election going on for the Hill women is a shoe-in, although she might start a major war by having a no fly zone in parts of Syria.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: TrimNo molesting of women means no babies equals no more humans.

Things are obviously different for you in Essex...
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

All over the world and throughout history, molesting carries on.

If a women doesn't like you it is called molesting.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: TrimAll over the world and throughout history, molesting carries on.

If a woman doesn't like you, it is called dislike.
    If a woman doesn't like you molesting her, it is called ..., well, it's not very friendly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

If a woman likes you molesting her, it is called ...,
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Posted By: TrimIf a woman likes you molesting her, it is called ...,

It is called nothing beside molesting. SM spiel are not about molesting, they are about power at play between very willing participant which are well aware of that play. Don't confuse it with the dreck 50 shades of shit told people.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

No doubt that through history many people were conceived by rape. Through history also people have mutilated themselves in the name of religion.

Time to move on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: TrimIf a woman likes you molesting her, it is called ...,

Very simply, it not called molesting. It's not called "riding a bike" either and for exactly the same reason, because it is not that thing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: AngusNo doubt that through history many people were conceived by rape. Through history also people have mutilated themselves in the name of religion.

Time to move on.

It might be said that it has always been time to move on. Time moving on just doesn't seem to be very effective at eliminating a cultural misogyny that seems to infect supposedly enlightened, civilised societies. There is widespread denial of the problem, either it was "solved some time ago" or "well, the numbers do not show that and anyway, it is womens choice to go off and have babies" etc. And then there is kickback against "rampant feminism", "famnazis!" - witness a fucking reddit thread responding to an article on male suicide immediately turning into a thread moaning about how their issues are ignored because ... well, feminism. Witness the disgusting behaviour on twitter where women are regularly subjected to threats of rape and violence. Time to recognise the issue and face up to the facts. Only then is it actually possible to move on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

No argument from me. That's what I meant.
    Thank goodness that these days (the past 50 years ish) women are less shy about expressing interest. This helps remove some of the ambiguity inherent in seduction. Nonetheless, there's no cure for the unempathic male who cannot, or will not read signals at all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Oh, there is. But it's been out of use since harems got too expensive.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: TrimAll over the world and throughout history, molesting carries on.

No wonder Trim is always horny. The way to sex for both genders is seduction, not grabbing body parts and mauling. Maybe unless you are so drunk and stoned, you can't get your two eyes to coordinate into one image.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: maryyugoThe way to sex for both genders is seduction

One way. From previous posts I assume you are not averse to the idea of commercial transactions in the matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2016 edited

Posted By: AngusFrom previous posts I assume you are not averse to the idea of commercial transactions in the matter.
    Prostitution should be legal. I have not experienced it but from what I read, and read about it I do, in various sources, it does not seem like oodles of fun. Except maybe for tons of money and even then at quite a bit or risk of everything from theft and blackmail to highly unpleasant diseases of a startling variety.

Certainly for Bill Clinton, it would have most likely been less disruptive for him to have used expensive prostitutes than to have clumsily allowed himself oral sex under the oval office desk! And Trump could clearly afford the very best looking, best performing, and most discrete hookers which would work out better for him than groping a hapless random woman in the first class seat of an airplane.

I have to tell you, I've met people on airplanes (and in other travel venues) who became sexual partners (and more) and I can assure you that groping or molesting was not even remotely involved.

If Trump becomes president, the groper [sic] will be the new national fish.