Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I am totally prepared to believe that he is dumb enough to launder someone else's money without understanding the process.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTime5 days ago

So why has he not been caught?
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Yet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTime5 days ago edited

Posted By: maryyugoSo why has he not been caught?
    Because, as we have seen with both the Panama Papers and the Paradise Papers revelations, we live in a world where the system is rigged so that it is perfectly legal for individuals and corporate entities to put in place the sort of obfuscating arrangements with complicated webs of offshore corporate vehicles that make it almost impossible for law enforcement agencies and tax collectors to keep track of who owns what and what owns what and what or who earned what from what.

Because they have proven to be so effective at achieving the objective of obfuscating everything, these very same perfectly legal arrangements that our super wealthy parasites are perfectly legally exploiting in order to perfectly legally avoid paying their fair share of taxes are also being criminally exploited by criminals for the purpose of criminally laundering money made from criminal enterprises.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400
    • CommentTime5 days ago

Perfect description, just don't like to be called a parasite. I see it more as helping consuming overproductivity.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Really? Do you think that a wealthy person with 100 times the capital of an average earner eats 100 times the food or purchases 100 times the underwear? Does he have 100 times as many children? (don't answer that last one).

Excess wealth is quite often a brake on market forces.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: ping1400Perfect description, just don't like to be called a parasite. I see it more as helping consuming overproductivity.
    They are parasites because they are hovering up all the capital and concentrating the wealth into into fewer and fewer hands, while paying less and less taxes, all of which is thwarting the creation of new wealth for them to hover up, increasing the tax burden for the people whose incomes are primarily derived from their salaries rather than their capital gains, and decimating the public services and infrastructure that underpin the entire system.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400
    • CommentTime4 days ago

But I learned from the conservatives it will trickle down ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTime4 days ago

Only one thing trickles down from the rich.