Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2017 edited

Posted By: Pathoskeptic
    Posted By: AngusWe don't discuss medical woo here much. There must be many victims of medical nonsense, starting with people crippled by their chiropractors.

Yes. Chiropractors, homeopaths, vaxxed, all the myriad cranks.

I cant' even begin to fathom the scale of damage they have done.
    Indeed. Of course, it's not just the inappropriate treatments and damage from them. It's also missed diagnosis of diseases at a treatable stage which then progress, without the correct treatment, to where they maim or kill.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2017

Posted By: AsterixPJH comes up with another one.

Deserves its own thread. I hope PJH is ready to share his projected results and the possible applications with us.
    • CommentAuthorthehard
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2017

If I remember correctly, there have been 14 deaths in the history magic performances of the bullet catch trick. And all of them are interesting. I put it here because some of the magicians claimed that they actually caught the bullet with their teeth.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2017

Posted By: aber0der
    Posted By: AsterixPJH comes up with another one.

Deserves its own thread. I hope PJH is ready to share his projected results and the possible applications with us.

That remind me that that crow hat i was supposed to eat a few years ago (from that guy thermalyzed diode energy production), now has long decomposed and been thrown out.
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2017

Wife- Why is there a dead crow in the freezer?!?!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2017

"Because I've joined the Italian Army" , you say.