Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorsonoboy
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2017

I succesfully photographed a large unknown animal in a fresh water North American Lake using an expensive array of automated equipment.
    While you guys were engaged in juvenile Trump bashing, I went out and accomplished something few ever will. And no, I will not be posting the image, not at this time anyway, although I may describe it at some point if you're nice to me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2017 edited

Sorry, the story already broke:

•  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

It is good to see you back @sonoboy and on form. We need your example.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: sonoboyAnd no, I will not be posting the image, not at this time anyway, although I may describe it at some point if you're nice to me
    If you won't play nice with me, I am going to take all my marbles and run home.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: goatcheezSorry, the story already broke:

ROTFWL!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: sonoboyI succesfully photographed a large unknown animal in a fresh water North American Lake using an expensive array of automated equipment.
    While you guys were engaged in juvenile Trump bashing, I went out and accomplished something few ever will. And no, I will not be posting the image, not at this time anyway, although I may describe it at some point if you're nice to me.
    Welcome back!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Yay sonoboy!!! Welcome back!

I'm glad to see at least SOMEBODY is doing pseudoscience and not posting the results.
    I gave up my woo-chasing. I'm somewhat envious.
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

Posted By: maryyugo
    Posted By: sonoboyAnd no, I will not be posting the image, not at this time anyway, although I may describe it at some point if you're nice to me
    If you won't play nice with me, I am going to take all my marbles and run home.

At least I have marbles
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanI gave up my woo-chasing. I'm somewhat envious.

Nothing woo about it. This creature is as 'real' as you or I am, just extremely rare.
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

Posted By: AngusYay sonoboy!!! Welcome back!

I'm glad to see at least SOMEBODY is doing pseudoscience and not posting the results.

Thanx. This photo has a lot of information. Accurate size information for starters, often lacking in such pics. I was lucky enough to have boats, kayaks etc pass the exact spot and so once their exact size is established, a very accurate measurement can be made for what is showing. It is slightly bigger than the Kayaks that passed the spot, so as a preliminary guess what was visible was 12 to 14 ft long
    Good to hear from you again! We've been a little worried.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Posted By: maryyugo
    Posted By: goatcheezSorry, the story already broke:

ROTFWL!

Can you please post more selfies Mary?

So I can judge how big to bake the cake and buy the right size tassels.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Chlamydoselachus anguineus
    ... And God said, "I guess I'd better lay off the pepperoni pizza before bedtime, it gives me nightmares..."
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

I don't think those are selfies of Mary, I hope not because where would I put the tassels?
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: TrimSo I can judge how big to bake the cake and buy the right size tassels.
    Those are pretty big tassels, alright. And sonoboy takes the cake.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: TrimCan you please post more selfies Mary?
    I can do it now that the iPhones are waterproof (more or less).
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2017 edited

I'll show you Andrews if you show me yours.