Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2018

I'm just asking. Do you know?
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Hint:
    “Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be ‘punch-drunk.’ I guess he doesn’t realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!”
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2018 edited

I guess his Fuck Trump speech wasn’t well received by the Donald. The Anti-Vaxer v the Vexer?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

He has a house near here. He should come up and hang while it all blows over. The same guy doesn't like us either.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2018 edited

Posted By: DuracellI guess his Fuck Trump speech wasn’t well received by the Donald. The Anti-Vaxer v the Vexer?

But...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

So he's apparently beginning to see sense...on many sides.
    Posted By: aber0derHint:
    “Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be ‘punch-drunk.’ I guess he doesn’t realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country. Wake up Punchy!”

But no collusion! Witch hunt! Crooked Hillary! People are saying...