Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorcwatters
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2019 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2019

This'll take some time.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Heck, wasn't this the same guy who promoted the Turkish magnet motor scam artist a few years back and covered by the child molester?

Yup

Why does this guy still have a job?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Thanks. That saves a lot of time.
    Fools. They haven't implemented Anti-GearWise Rotation. A third idler gear needs to be in between the two main gears of the mill so that they turn AGW, that can be withdrawn from the gear train once the AGW is established and can sustain itself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

I know him personally, he was my tutor in power electronics engineering. He is a nice person to work with and very knowledgable and passionate about the subject. A good teacher and 100% honest.

But then he also has this private science project. I think he has been conned already over 20 years ago. But the nice, naive guy he is, he cannot believe people are capable of playing nasty tricks (just to make some money) in the beautiful world of power engineering. He is an engineer, and we use physics to build stuff that works. Physics as a means, not as a goal.

He is not really open for discussion on the project if you are not prepared to believe as well. He has been used by conman. It impacted his professional carreer.
    • CommentAuthorthehard

Posted By: cwattersHope link works

Try this instead:
    https://gaia-projects.org/docs/Duarte-Essay-Mag-Wind-Mills.pdf
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Posted By: ping1400I know him personally, he was my tutor in power electronics engineering. He is a nice person to work with and very knowledgeable and passionate about the subject. A good teacher and 100% honest.

But then he also has this private science project. I think he has been conned already over 20 years ago. But the nice, naive guy he is, he cannot believe people are capable of playing nasty tricks (just to make some money) in the beautiful world of power engineering. He is an engineer, and we use physics to build stuff that works. Physics as a means, not as a goal.

He is not really open for discussion on the project if you are not prepared to believe as well. He has been used by conman. It impacted his professional career.

It's hard to believe that Mr. Duarte has had any real experience in lab work. I suspect that he's more of a theoretician.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

I'm not much of a theoretician, but I know you can't create energy from nothing...
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2019 edited

Posted By: AsterixIt's hard to believe that Mr. Duarte has had any real experience in lab work. I suspect that he's more of a theoretician.

Yup, he is a teacher. His lab was mostly used by the students and phd’s.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Posted By: ping1400I know him personally, he was my tutor in power electronics engineering. He is a nice person to work with and very knowledgable and passionate about the subject. A good teacher and 100% honest.

He is not really open for discussion on the project if you are not prepared to believe as well. He has been used by conman. It impacted his professional carreer.

Did you not also know the Knapen (K-toy) guy?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2019

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus

I think it's called a "permanent" magnet motor because it never goes away.
    I'm new to this particular scam. What form did the stored energy take and where was it stashed?
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

Posted By: aber0derDid you not also know the Knapen (K-toy) guy?

Indirectly. He was involved in a micro generator project in the electric machines group of my faculty about 30 years ago.

Funny, I remember as students we had this power engineer association, for excursions and drinks. And our faculty one way or another attracted the loonies that home invented yet another perpetual mobile. Our professors used to send them to us. Poor guys (it was always men).
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2019

Earth Engine: 3 years of 40+ kW mechanical energy production from magnets– orderable now.

https://revolution-green.com/earth-engine-claimed-3-years-40-kw-mechanical-energy-production-magnets/

I love exciting Mary.
    scam
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Don't tell otherwise Mary won't get excited.

Actually it is the next big thing.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: Andrew Palfreymanscam

No shit.