Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Steorn stirs in its sleep... and there's a burst of activity on this board that drives all the Steorn-related stuff well away from the top of the list, when it's by far the most interesting. (I mean, how else am I going to carry on following this fascinating story develop, now I'm off Steorn's press release list?)

More stuff on the Steorn board members! Less on the diversionary tactics!

R
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2011

Steorn is so yesterday. All hope now rides with: Ismael Aviso and his magnificent golf cart and repelling force, or John Hutchison and his rebar / HAM radio radiation shield, or Andrea Rossi and his magic foot powder cold fusion machine, or last but certainly not least: James I was only jailed for fraud once Kwok and his Hidro buoyancy based bull shit generator.

From the published CRO reports, Steorn has added some of their farmer investors to the board, Sean McCarthy has resigned as the corporate secretary, preferring to concentrate his efforts as corporate distillery.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

It's a bit difficult to keep talking about something that sleeps so long into the day and goes to bed again so early. Most drug addled teenagers manage more activity in a day than Steorn do in a year.
    If you log out all the steorn stories are front page as they're the only threads visible to non-members.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Posted By: gravitybootsIf you log out all the steorn stories are front page as they're the only threads visible to non-members.

An excellent tip.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Huh! But they are the least interesting.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Well no, Trim. I think it's a fascinating commentary on human nature that Steorn got an additional 500K Euros. Someone either didn't look at their history or considered it acceptable. How that could happen is actually quite interesting, IMHO.
    What I can't figure out is where the current sycophants are. The SKDB is moribund, apparently, so where are the suckers congregating now? A cult isn't much of a cult if the cultists have all escaped in boredom; there must still be a 33rd degree circle somewhere trying to get Sean's dog-and-pony show to do something more than poop on the floor.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

The Babcat level ...
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2011 edited

The voyeur in me wishes we had a better window into SKDB. I'd love to read the threads from the remaining believers. If any are still writing... I was tempted to join but I have too many things to spend the $400 on on besides which, even if I joined through someone else, I wouldn't trust Steorn not to take the money and still postpone access indefinitely on some excuse. It's their modus.

Maybe we should take up a collection to buy a membership to keep us advised. How would Steorn know who the snitch was? Unless they have so few members that Sean knows them all personally, it puzzles me that nobody has gotten disenchanted and covertly spilled the beans. Hell, bean spilling hasn't happened much since the so-called covert videos at the Kinetica after session. Without that snitch, the little spinny things that spun down faster with magnets than without would have never been outed. Far as I know that's the only place where they were. And far as I know, nobody knows who took them and/or outed these. Remember? One has had almost 7000 views -- here:

http://energynotfree.blogspot.com/

Krikey! Coming up on four years now in July and the scam is still running!
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: maryyugoit puzzles me that nobody has gotten disenchanted and covertly spilled the beans.

Err ... no beans.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

No beans. Not even Orbeans. But the info on the new heater element is planned to be released soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Beans, Beans, Good for the heart!
    The more you eat, the more you... (nevermind, I was just getting my coat)
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

But the info on the new heater element is planned to be released soon.
    And we all know what "soon" means. More beer farts on the horizon but where is that promising horizon?
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

The promising hooraysoon? It's almost in sight, just wait and see.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2011 edited

Posted By: maryyugoThe voyeur in me wishes we had a better window into SKDB. I'd love to read the threads from the remaining believers. If any are still writing... I was tempted to join but I have too many things to spend the $400 on on besides which, even if I joined through someone else, I wouldn't trust Steorn not to take the money and still postpone access indefinitely on some excuse. It's their modus.

Maybe we should take up a collection to buy a membership to keep us advised. How would Steorn know who the snitch was? Unless they have so few members that Sean knows them all personally, it puzzles me that nobody has gotten disenchanted and covertly spilled the beans. Hell, bean spilling hasn't happened much since the so-called covert videos at the Kinetica after session. Without that snitch, the little spinny things that spun down faster with magnets than without would have never been outed. Far as I know that's the only place where they were. And far as I know, nobody knows who took them and/or outed these. Remember? One has had almost 7000 views -- here:

http://energynotfree.blogspot.com/

Krikey! Coming up on four years now in July and the scam is still running!
    I am under the impression that Steorn haven't had much in the way of new Kult Klub memberships in a long time. Anyone applying now would be rather suspect. And because there isn't shit going on, there isn't anything to leak.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2011 edited

Mr. Babs is still in the top 5.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2011

Wow, now there is a roster! Tinky, "I've got a 20 eu dollar rig that defeats basic physical laws.", Dizzy "Newton's Laws of Motion are for sissies", Deasy, Babcat "Sean is my god.", and double oh dimwit.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2011

Those four are the most active knowledge developers in the knowledge development treehouse. And AFAIK Babs left the KDBKlub about one year ago.
    Well... I suppose the new "investment" means the principal lads will be kept in the style they've been accustomed to for another little while yet.... so there's no need to stir up the villagers, they've quieted down, forgotten Steorn and gone back to potato cancer diets and buoyancy drives and Rife-Reich orgone cancellation microscopes....