Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2016

Posted By: maryyugoThere is not once chance in hell that he has something.

I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one Mary, I think he does.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2016

Ooooh...that's brutal.
    •  
      CommentAuthorS_o_E
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2016

Posted By: maryyugoUhho... I've been banned from Alain's "open" LENR forum. Seems I am a PATHOskeptic. They are just plain pathos. LENR looks more and more like religion every day. They have a new and vague policy. I think one of two things triggered the ban. I again referred to Rossi as a convicted felon, which he is. I also said Steorn had done nothing but be crooks in 10 years, again quite true. Ah well....

Mary must be special..
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak

Posted By: maryyugoThere is not once chance in hell that he has something.

This equation confuses me.

How many "chances in hell" are required?
    • CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2016 edited

Yes indeed. Seems he has so little to show that he has confused at least two dozen physicists and even more engineers plus the due diligence processes of two serious investment funds and two certification outfits while promising and demonstrating the impossible for at least 5 years.

If he really has nothing he will make Bernie Madoff look like a rank amateur.

ETA. Sorry to hear you got banned Mary, you were the salt in the LENR forum sandwich.
    Posted By: tinkerdemonstrating the impossible
    I have an issue with that concept.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Do you need a Kleenex?
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: tinkerYes indeed. Seems he has so little to show that he has confused at least two dozen physicists and even more engineers plus the due diligence processes of two serious investment funds and two certification outfits while promising and demonstrating the impossible for at least 5 years.

If he really has nothing he will make Bernie Madoff look like a rank amateur.

ETA. Sorry to hear you got banned Mary, you were the salt in the LENR forum sandwich.
    This is why Rossi is interesting. He has indeed, bamboozled, flummoxed and mesmerized a lot of people, many of whom should certainly know better. You left out a Nobel laureate (Josephson who is actually not that hard to fool).

As to the due diligence of funds which use entirely other people's money (OTM), it probably amounts to little other than talking to Levi and the usual Swedish blind mice. Had they talked to anyone of decent ability, they would have required better testing which would have revealed the scam. A test, for example, like the one done by SP Technical Institute and reported here (translated): http://tinyurl.com/c5k6du3

As for being banned, LENR Forum can't take much bare naked truth. They require it to be extremely tactful or better yet, not at all. But until he hits the billion dollar mark, Rossi is no Madoff!

ETA:Oh wait, Tink. I carelessly let you get away with this bunch of hokey: "two certification outfits". WHICH TWO and WHAT CERTIFICATION? Surely you don't mean the toothless and worthless SELF-certification Rossi reported? Hey, I can do that myself for my unicorns. Invisible unicorns are very safe unless you get them upset.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Posted By: maryyugoETA:Oh wait, Tink. I carelessly let you get away with this bunch of hokey: "two certification outfits". WHICH TWO and WHAT CERTIFICATION? Surely you don't mean the toothless and worthless SELF-certification Rossi reported? Hey, I can do that myself for my unicorns. Invisible unicorns are very safe unless you get them upset.

None of the above. And not in the public domain yet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxurt

Tinker, I hope you invested well into Rossi. You'll be a rich man! SooN
    • CommentAuthortinker

Not a penny yet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

The idea that Rossi couldn't fool so many people is somewhat undercut by the success of Der Donald.
    • CommentAuthortinker

That's very true. Disney was a genius.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

der andere Donald
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

LENR InvestLENR-Invest’s investment portfolio also includes, among others:

Brillouin Energy Corporation: A Berkeley, California pioneer in the field of LENR, their proprietary Q-Pulse technology and Controlled Electron Capture techniques can be the source of large amounts of excess heat energy at very low cost.
    LENR Cars SA: This Swiss-based company is developing mobile electric generators based on the LENR technology to power electric vehicles or provide heat and electric power to regular vehicles.
    LENUCO LLC: This Champaign, Illinois-based company develops and commercializes LENR technologies, especially those focused on cells using NI alloy nanoparticles. LENUCO holds several highly valuable patents related to LENR core technology.

What a collection.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Meanwhile, of the papers recovered by Gary Wright about Rossi's thermoelectric scam, one was not made available by Gary. Believers thought that this was because the document had the smoking gun that proved Rossi really had a high efficiency prototype. So I obtained it. It doesn't. It does have what purports to be test results and they do show high efficiency however, in typical Rossi fashion, there is nothing about who did the work except for the usual vague attribution, in this case to "the University of New Hampshire." Here is what I wrote in ecatnews.

"You can download the FOIA result document I received from here: http://tinyurl.com/hqnj47l

Appendices B and C were not available according to the FOIA admin I wrote to, because they could not be found.
    Mr. Christopher Munson, however, can be found. His LinkedIn profile is here:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/christopher-munson-b432b761

His bio says he worked for Parsons until Sept 1999 and then started to work immediately after for Leonardo Technologies Inc (LTI) which at the time, deeply involved Andrea Rossi. So much for Mr. Munson’s veracity and objectivity.

It’s possible though uncertain that LTI has gone legit but I can’t find anything worthwhile that they have done. It’s easy to spout nonsense for decades and still get government contracts. I am not saying this is what they did but it’s certainly possible.

LTI is not the same as Leonardo Corporation, Rossi’s current company. Rossi has always woven a confusing web of corporations, companies and publications. Most con men do that."
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: tinkerNone of the above. And not in the public domain yet.
    So more Rossi-says, right? Or some flunky of Rossi's or believer in Rossi says.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxurt

There is something enigmatic about Rossi. I have no doubts he is a scammer, and I can preview his next steps usually pretty well, but there is one thing I can't understand, and which troubles me. I have absolutely no idea how he succeeded to manipulate the team doing the Lugano test. I do not know whether some of them are conscious accomplices, whether he corrupted some of them, or all of them, or whether he tricked them out with some illusionist trick, or used some smart technical wangle, or whether there is something else behind the results. Well, I know that the test methods used and the results measured are far from any true proof, and were criticized by experts, but I am still let in bewilderment about the degree of the manipulation Rossi achieved here, and do not understand how it was done.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Posted By: Angusder andere Donald

He means Herr Donald
    • CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeFeb 29th 2016

Angus is probably a chap. Surely you mean His Donald?