Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2017

He actually posted yesterday. Maybe the spell is now broken.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeNov 3rd 2017 edited

Posted By: PathoskepticI think Rossi have the required stamina to pull yet an other rabbit out of his ass. And the show will go on.

However, don't expect anything we have not seen before.

Rossi is looking for money -- really really stupid investors. No idea what he will do but I hope, like the hot cats, it will be dramatically different from the previous idiotic device, equally vague, and of course, you can be sure it will be clumsily misleading. What form it will take will depend on Rossi's fertile imagination and the type of junk parts he can find or have machined for him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

If he needs the money, he should announce a new ecat-coin and have an ICO.
    Stain on stain!
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

And if he is reading this, I want 10%.
    Posted By: maryyugo
    Posted By: PathoskepticI think Rossi have the required stamina to pull yet an other rabbit out of his ass. And the show will go on.

However, don't expect anything we have not seen before.

Rossi is looking for money -- really really stupid investors. No idea what he will do but I hope, like the hot cats, it will be dramatically different from the previous idiotic device, equally vague, and of course, you can be sure it will be clumsily misleading. What form it will take will depend on Rossi's fertile imagination and the type of junk parts he can find or have machined for him.

Exactly so. He knows hem can deceive people and will follow his previously successful formula.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2017

Posted By: Duracell
    Posted By: Tony2Not much activity here anymore.
    That does seem to happen whenever Angus abandons us ...

I don't think of it as abandonment. I think of it as escape.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeNov 4th 2017

Welcome back! There is no escape ...
    • CommentAuthorTony2
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2017

You can already see the backpedaling. Video streaming now up in the air; time of the demo changing; attendees questionable - all hallmarks of a Rossi demo. I actually give it less than a 50% chance of happening at all.

I guess since he'll be showing something that is only going to be outputting in the 60W range, that big, noisy diesel generator won't be necessary. A couple of car batteries covered up under a table ought to work just fine.

Tony2
    • CommentAuthorTony2
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2017

After all this time it is still amazing to me to see the faithful over at E-Can't World talking about AR's forays into aviation engines; hooking up with companies like GE; and the like. I guess they must honestly believe that this "demo" will be anything other than another carnival trick. I wouldn't even be surprised to see the Swedes involved again.

Tony2
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

That could certainly explain GE's woes. :-) http://money.cnn.com/quote/news/news.html?symb=GE
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Uh-huh. And so could the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter.
    Is the moon in the seventh house?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Humor, turkeys.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: goatcheezHumor, turkeys.
    This time of year, in the US anyway, turkeys don't have much sense of humor.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2017

Good point.
    • CommentAuthorTony2
    • CommentTime3 days ago

Since the QX demo is taking place on Black Friday, maybe the attendees get a coupon for 50% off or something along those lines.

Tony2
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTime2 days ago

No, Tony. Instead, the demo on "black" Friday means that it will be performed in complete darkness. You will see a blue glow. And that's all.
    Ah, but will it spin?
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTime2 days ago

No, but it will cause Focardi to spin... in his grave, poor guy.
    Vittu, mitä paskaa.