Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Who falls for such bullshit? - lots of people apparently
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2017

My wife attended a gathering where various dishes were served. She came home with a whole large gluten-free pizza that nobody wanted. After I took a piece and tried to eat it, I understood why. The crust was thin, flat and tough, like a piece of cardboard. The cheese was vegan too. Ick.

Why do people do this to themselves--and pay a premium for it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2017

Way back in my stoner days I fucking hated tripping on LSD and magic mushrooms, because the trips used to last far, far too long. I found the duration of the trips on Salvia Divonorum much more tolerable and the trips themselves to be much more pleasant, but no less instense (probably even more fully immersive to tell the truth). But I wouldn't recommend any of them to anyone ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2017

Australians have been told to hunt and eat kangaroos after the population of the marsupial reached double that of humans. https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/kangaroos-now-outnumber-humans-two-to-one-in-australia-a3632126.html

A solution to NYC rat problem?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

How would Australians hunting and eating kangaroos help with the NYC rat problem? Are NYC rats very dependent on imported Australian kangaroo meat? ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Posted By: DuracellHow would Australians hunting and eating kangaroos help with the NYC rat problem? Are NYC rats very dependent on imported Australian kangaroo meat? ...
    http://io9.gizmodo.com/5931901/recipes-for-the-post-apocalypse-how-and-why-to-eat-rat-meat
    I just can't bring myself to do it. Killed #15 a couple of nights ago, a male the size of a small cat, fat and sleek and healthy. Murphy really wanted to eat it but my own appetite was nil.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2017

All the better for Murphy, then?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Don't let him eat the alimentary canal.
    When I lived in Austin many years ago, I was just a few blocks away from the legendary Taco Flats. This was a little hole-in-the-wall lunch counter that had really cheep tacos and suchlike. On the wall was a sign that said "Fresh Meat Daily"... above a rat trap, replete with corpse of rat.

They also had another sign that said "We reserve the right to serve refuse to anyone."
    But even that didn't top Earl Abel's, here in SAT. For many years this was the only decent place to eat open after 2 am, so you can imagine the mixed fruit basket in there around 3 each morning. They had a sign on the wall that said, "Eat here, diet home."
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

•  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeSep 15th 2017

I just found out how McDonalds french fries are made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETTyVQrUZt8
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2017 edited

Hmmm. Needs more shit to be authentic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTime7 days ago edited