Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

They know what is really important.

I heard that in Louisiana they have contests over who can fry the weirdest food. Fried Twinkies was one that I now of. Fried Coke is another. I guess heart attack concerns are no obstacle.
    •  
      CommentAuthormrflora
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2011

Fried Cocaine? I know that fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches were Elvis' favorite food but he seems pretty conservative.

Regards,
    M.R.F.
    • CommentAuthorenginerd

I have seen booths at places like the Mississippi State Fair where they claim they can batter and fry anything. I have seen Snickers bars battered and fried, and also vienna sausagees, chocolate-covered cherries, and ice cream.

I have eaten more than one chocolate-covered deep-fried twinkie.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman

Meh, the deep fried mars bar is the original and best instant heart attack!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Mars_bar
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: LoonymanMeh, the deep fried mars bar is the original and best instant heart attack!!!

Not quite. Scottish chippies used to (probably still do in some parts) serve up a delicacy of deep fried pizza. The bases could soak up enough fat to have you straight to casualty before you finished your chips.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: LoonymanMeh, the deep fried mars bar is the original and best instant heart attack!!!

I strongly recommend Bene's (a chipper near the Holyrood end of The Royal Mile in Edinburgh) for that particular delicacy!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2011

You want some of that deep fried Texas bubblegum, you gonna have to get there before it's baked instead.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2016 edited

Since this is an old thread, I think I'll toss some more kindling on the fire:

Texas leads the developing world in maternal mortality

'Cause Jeebus wants it, of course.
    *shrug* maybe they'll all die out.
    Less repugnants can only be a good thing.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTime4 days ago edited

•  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin

Well, the dog park Maggie and I go to is certainly used by a very diverse population. Black folks, white folks, brown folks, yellow folks, fat and skinny, you name it, our Texan dog lovers come in all flavors and colors, as do their dogs. The LGBT communities are well represented there. Old hippies, young metrosexuals, military soldiers, differently-abled, rich and poor, all with their dogs. Tattoos are very popular. And there are even at least two dogs of the three-legged variety, who are able to run amazingly rapidly and have no trouble keeping up with their "normally-abled" compatriots.

I just wish more of them would pick up their own dogshit. Then it would be a rainbow paradise.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

How about a stick of butter battered and fried in lard? Mmmmm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTime4 days ago

Posted By: alsetalokinfat and skinny,

Both? In Texas?
    You'd be surprised.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTime4 days ago

I'm just going on the impression I get from my friend in San Antonio.