Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorcwatters
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2011

http://www.break.com/index/a-crazy-game-of-poker.html

Not just because of the good hold cards.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Lady luck punishes good play.
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2011 edited

First, a couple points of order. That was a hand of poker, not a game. A game consists of a collection of a significant number of hands. And they're called hole cards, not hold cards.

The guy with AA gave off a whole string of huge strength tells that let all of the players at the table know that he had AA, KK, or AK. The guy with KK reasoned out that the only likely hand he could have, based on what he was holding, and the tells, was AA.

I don't think the guy holding QQ was as clever as the guy with KK, because he gave two strength tells also. But just considering the range of the guy with AA he had to figure he had about 20% chance to win the hand, so he couldn't call.

The three players who folded also figured into how the guys with KK and QQ could fold. They were all reluctant, which further narrowed down the possible holdings of the guy with AA.

The guy with AA played this hand as badly as possible. I doubt that he could be a big winner at that table. My money would be on the guy with KK.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

You know, I think I'll pass..

What the frack is all that garbage for, anyway??
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2011 edited

Social networking.
    You have scripts from facebook, facebook Canada, sharethis, twitter, digg. Google's api and adservices always come up. I don't recognize "truste" or "vizisense". But anybody that says "trust me" right off the bat is suspicious....

Hey, at least there's only one page of scripts. I've seen pages that would list several scripts, then when you allow one of them, to see the content, you suddenly have 30 or more scripts that want to run.

Have you looked at your LSOs lately? (BetterPrivacy)
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2018

'Poker face' stripped away by new-age tech.

https://phys.org/news/2018-04-poker-new-age-tech.html
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Men into Space - "Voice of Infinity"

About 23:10 in.

(Caution: This is a Dailymotion video, so have your ad blocker on)
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Molly's Game True story. Excellent flick.