Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

no oj* or op*
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2013

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2013

How about my idea of converting the new London diesel electric double decker buses into mobile offices, pick your staff up at a station, park at the cheapest place, I don't think you would have to pay business rates or congestion charges. Take them to the nearest fish and chip shop at lunch time. Then drive them back to their stations or bus stops in the evening.

Or has somebody else beat me to the idea?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2014

Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Character Map
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Posted By: magic momentPrograms->Accessories->System Tools->Character Map

I just install the "US-International" keyboard map. Works in Linux as well as Windows. Various characters become "dead keys", meaning you don't get the character until you type the next key. Very straightforward--with a few other shortcuts included, such as ctrl-alt-S getting you an eszet.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

I thought that was obsoleted in the recent spelling reform. Is it still hanging around?
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2014 edited

That's funny.... ctrl-alt-s minimizes my Firefox window, but does it differently than hitting the "minimize" window icon. When I use the window icon the title in the minimized tab just says [Village of the Banned] but when I hit ctrl-alt-s it says =Village of the Banned.
    ctrl-alt-S (uppercase) does nothing for me.
    I can switch between open tabs by hitting alt+number, that's neat.
    Posted By: Asterix
    Posted By: magic momentPrograms->Accessories->System Tools->Character Map

I just install the "US-International" keyboard map. Works in Linux as well as Windows. Various characters become "dead keys", meaning you don't get the character until you type the next key. Very straightforward--with a few other shortcuts included, such as ctrl-alt-S getting you an eszet.

You couldn't just write a script to do it?

<g,d,&r>
    Posted By: TrimEu 2007 Avto effect

Power chips "can kill all engines"

http://www.eurekamagazine.co.uk/design-engineering-features/technology/power-chips-can-kill-all-engines/8475/
    Let this be a lesson to the rest. Ha! - fat chance.
    I'll have an order of the Power Chips, please. Hold the poutine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2014

These guys have one big advantage over Sebaceous - they work from a temperature difference.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2014

Real work on T/E conversion proceeds and if successful could yield really huge benefits.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2014

DV

Harvard's 'slipperiest substance' could help fight bacteria

http://www.dvice.com/archives/2012/08/technology_from.php
    Well at least now we know how Bush 43 made it through.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2014

Florence Nightingale.
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2014

sang in Barkley Square?
    2 things wrong with that question. or 3.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2014

WF

Anybody heard any news about this? Supposed to be a space drive as well.

The nearness of fusion: The materials and coolant challenges facing one fusion company mirror fission.

http://www.the-weinberg-foundation.org/2013/04/30/the-nearness-of-fusion-the-materials-and-coolant-challenges-facing-one-fusion-company-mirror-fission/