Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2019

• CommentAuthorAsterix

76 appears to be a popular age at which to die.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2019 edited

Almost as popular as 62. If you survive the sudden heart attack age, you get to advance to the age of metabolic decline and organ failure.

No pun intended, Captain.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: Asterix76 appears to be a popular age at which to die.

Er...
    I think the moral of the story is that if you live long enough, something is gonna kill you.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Posted By: AngusEr...

Just observing that two popular figures died within a day or so of each other, both aged 76.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2019

Goodbye, Dolly

Carol Channing, dead January 15, 2019 (aged 97) Palm Springs, California, U.S
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2019

Jeremy Hardy. Seen him perform live a number of times; one of my favourite comedians - his gentle, meandering delivery laying waste to social and political injustices and corruption. 57 seems far too young.
    Is it true that you have to be at least left-leaning to be a good comedian? I mean, look what happened to Dennis Miller.
    • CommentAuthorthehard
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2019

Every comedic mind I can imagine in Spain right before the civil war in 1936 was right leaning. Of course there is a bias of what has been preserved and honored after 40 years of dictatorship, but still, I've researched a lot the 1920s in Madrid I can't name a single one. The poets fled, the comedians stayed. Some even fought together with the fascists.
    One of the true greats. He had a good long run.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2019

Fun fact: If your bourne in 1976 and dye at a egg of 76 yarns of age it would be located on 2056 on the w-axis.

eta: sorry
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2019

Please remit royalty.
    • CommentAuthorthehard
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2019

Actor Bruno Ganz.

I read this joke in the comments of a German newspaper:
    "No, he's not dead! He went incognito to South America. Now he is supervisor at a Volkswagen plant in Buenos Aires"
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2019

Posted By: thehard"No, he's not dead! He went incognito to South America. Now he is supervisor at a Volkswagen plant in Buenos Aires"

They know because an unusual number of cars that leave that plant have a wobbling right front wheel.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2019 edited

• CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2019 edited

This was the first I've heard of him, thank heavens.

What's wrong with his neck?
    Posted By: AsterixWhat's wrong with his neck?

He's rich.