Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2016

Oh, are we eating hat again?
    It's deja vu all over again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxurt
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2016 edited

Posted By: DuracellNo, I have no evidence of the absence of any investors. Do you have any evidence of their existence?
    No, I don't. And in case of absence of any evidence in either direction, I use common sense and probability. The probability that a highly skilled semiconductor engineer or physicist (or whatever Philip is) would spend his time on crankpot forums of Free Energy believers instead of researching and publishing his results in respected journals is close to zero. In contrary, the probability that a Free Energy conman would search potential victims among Free Energy believers, and not in the scientific community is 100%. The probability that a genuine inventor would repeatedly announce revolutionary break-troughs shortly in advance and failed every time, makes no sense either. A genuine inventor not seeking investor money would shut up to avoid disclosure and potential attempts of competitors to get to his work. In contrary, the conman would do exactly that - announce a close date to trigger a hope, then announce the failure to trigger disappointment and compassion. And there are always enough suckers voluntarily giving up their money to such crooks. Have a look at the €20M of Steorn or $60M of Rossi. People will feed them again and again, and do not even care that the scams are completely transparent. Not even records of past history of scams during many decades and prison time (like in case of Rossi) will scare them off.

EDIT: another one: the probability that a real ingenious engineer/scientist would be as naive, fool, and stupid as Philip pretends to be is quite low (though I admit it is not zero). However for a conman, pretending that he is a mentally retarded and naive genius is the best way to rip off money of similarly naive victims.

So yes, this time I indeed trust Philip when he says he is richer than ever. It looks like it is the golden era for all free energy scammers. And Philip uses much subtler con techniques than Shaun, Rossi, Yildiz, or others, so I would not be surprised if his scams really bring him a very nice revenue. What I observed during the years is that before starting with his hat tricks he first become a member of the respective forum community (under several aliases), generating some trust (also thanks to the mutual support of his several identities), and prepares his story. Its only then, when everyone considers him a nice man, that he starts with the scam.

So no, sorry, I do not believe that he is a genuine inventor, or a fool, or a nice man. On my mind he is just an ordinary conman.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPJH

Posted By: johnqI'm new and this is exciting. Can you take a few minutes and describe your product and how it is supposed to work?

TIA (thanks in advance)

John Titor

As Trim pointed out in an earlier post, there are two products contained in the PCT patent application, one is called ABTEC and the other IMP, which one do you want me to describe?
    •  
      CommentAuthorxurt

Also, have a look how much time all these conmen spend on free energy forums and on other related platforms. Often I wonder when they are suppose to work on their inventions, when they clearly spend hours on forums reading posts and replying to them. I have to see yet a real-life engineer or a scientist who would have time for such foolishness.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Posted By: PJHxurt = e-man

Hi Trim and Angus

Can I nominate a new hat eating day of 20th April 2016? but with a mutual obligation?

At that point my chocolate hat (novelty item at my bakery) was long eaten. I went there last week for special gift for my family and it was lebkuchen time. No lebkuchen hat tough, or any other hat.

I promise you this : if you really have something which generate energy from heat without a heat gradient, verifiable by independent party, I *will* buy some eatable hat and show a photo of me gorging on it. Keep in mind that a oven experiment might not be good enough, as non special lab oven have a tendency to have temperature gradient, if only because they have crappy isolation.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxurt

Trim = PJH
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak

Posted By: xurtTrim = PJH

You do not know Trim well enough.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxurt

Posted By: QuantenI promise you this : if you really have something which generate energy from heat without a heat gradient, verifiable by independent party, I *will* buy some eatable hat and show a photo of me gorging on it. Keep in mind that a oven experiment might not be good enough, as non special lab oven have a tendency to have temperature gradient, if only because they have crappy isolation.
    I found one! Company, with the name Quentron owned by certain Philip Julian Hardcastle, seems to have developed such device already in 2011 or 2012. It pulled 10,000A/cm² or 5kW/cm² from ambient heat, so apparently without any temperature gradient. Quoted from Quentron.com [jan/2012]:
    Quenco is the ultimate energy breakthrough for mankind
    It is an ultra-thin film that converts ambient heat to power
    Using quantum tunnelling the device capability is 10,000A/cm2
    It operates as a thermal well with a depth to below liquid nitrogen
    It can best be described as a thermal black hole
    Any source of heat can thus be converted to electrical power
    Power output is almost solely limited to thermal inflow
    Using optimal geometry and materials over 5kW per cm2 is possible
    In the future we will power cities just by extracting the heat from air
    And later they came with several other products like Sebithenco, Sebby ICe, or Quenco. They were even giving them to people completely free for testing! Their ultimate purpose is saving the world, not making any money with it, so they are certainly no crooks, but rather very nice and honest people. Have a look at the following proof (Quentron.com [Feb 2014]):
    The SEBITHENCO "Sebby" is the core technology that converts heat to power without loss, a breakthrough that has been proved by tests to work but is as yet not accepted by the World's scientific community, but as said it does work and you might be interested to know that it is now public property, that is to say you are allowed to use it for any purpose, commercial or private, without any payment to the inventor. You are entitled to manufacture and sell devices employing the sebby effect without payment of any kind to the inventor Philip Julian Hardcastle. It is hoped that entrepreneurs take this up with great enthusiasm. Converting heat to power without loss means that you can produce power without any fuel, and that means we can move towards a fossil fuel free world. The energy to power our World will within a few years be extracted from the thermal energy in fresh air.
    So in that case I do not see any temperature gradient either, since it takes the heat energy from the ambient air.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxurt

Posted By: oakYou do not know Trim well enough.
    I also believe that I could spend a few pleasant hours in a pub with Shaun or Philip, drinking beers and laughing about the stupidity of people. I really trust that they are people nice to spend time with. Conmen always have a great charisma and have extraordinary social behavior, otherwise they would have no chance to rip off their victims. They are no violent bandits. So I would not expect that their alter egos behave differently. Or do you have some explanation why Trim is so willingly promoting Quenco and defending Philip, using his own rhetorics, and legal suit threats?
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak

Because he's a believer, apparently. (And he didn't threaten suit, he just said PJH might choose to carry out PJH's threat.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: PJHAs Trim pointed out in an earlier post, there are two products contained in the PCT patent application, one is called ABTEC and the other IMP, which one do you want me to describe?

One of the many reasons for rejecting a patent application is that it claims more than one invention.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxurt

Posted By: oakBecause he's a believer, apparently. (And he didn't threaten suit, he just said PJH might choose to carry out PJH's threat.)
    True believer, yes, sure. But apparently he has a direct relation with Philip, when he knows all about him. I have no reason for believing he is not PJH self, or his close accomplice (but why PJH would need one?)
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

This is the moletrap. You have no reason for believing I am not Trim. Well...maybe a little.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPJH

Posted By: Angus
    Posted By: PJHAs Trim pointed out in an earlier post, there are two products contained in the PCT patent application, one is called ABTEC and the other IMP, which one do you want me to describe?

One of the many reasons for rejecting a patent application is that it claims more than one invention.

Darn it, 15K spent on a patent attorney...........
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Get two - that'll solve your problem.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPJH

One invention, two embodiments, both passed the examiner's critical eye.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxurt

PJH, are the old parameters still valid for your April promise? 5kW/cm² from ambient heat without any temperature gradient? Or is it something else this time?

EDIT: BTW, did you already show the connector for the chip? 10,000A from 1cm² that's hell of a current, and the cable will have to be thicker than 1cm in diameter, so I wonder how did you solve that minor technological problem.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Posted By: PJHOne invention, two embodiments, both passed the examiner's critical eye.

Examiner don't examine critically if something work. If you are lucky , they examine if it is a work of evident to somebody of the art, and reject it if evident or already patented, and in some case if they can recognize a free energy device for what it is. But there are plenty of patent out there, even for something as simple as a sling, to prove that we, the public, are often unlucky and they neither recognize a FE device, or let impossible stuff be patented.

So that a patent passed an examiner eye means absolutely nothing whatsoever except that the government will protect you from copy IF you produce or license the item. It does not mean ANYTHING whatsoever about feasibility.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPJH

Posted By: Quanten
    Posted By: PJHOne invention, two embodiments, both passed the examiner's critical eye.

Examiner don't examine critically if something work. If you are lucky , they examine if it is a work of evident to somebody of the art, and reject it if evident or already patented, and in some case if they can recognize a free energy device for what it is. But there are plenty of patent out there, even for something as simple as a sling, to prove that we, the public, are often unlucky and they neither recognize a FE device, or let impossible stuff be patented.

So that a patent passed an examiner eye means absolutely nothing whatsoever except that the government will protect you from copy IF you produce or license the item. It does not mean ANYTHING whatsoever about feasibility.

My statement was regarding formal rules, not about the examiner believing in the miracle.