Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Oh boy... an aviation thread! And I didn't start it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8WF0mhZfx4
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2014 edited

What's wrong with this picture?
    Posted By: alsetalokinWhat's wrong with this picture?

People and cars on the runway?
    It's a USA-registerd Canadian seaplane being operated over land in Africa by USAmerican spooks, and they ran out of go-juice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2014

Whut?
    It has the look of a Dash, but it could be an Embraer copy. What says it's a seaplane? Where are the spooks and who says it's Africa. Could be Mississippi.
    Posted By: AngusWhut?
    It has the look of a Dash, but it could be an Embraer copy. What says it's a seaplane? Where are the spooks and who says it's Africa. Could be Mississippi.

It's a CASA 212. Look at the distinctive boat hull. But you are right... it's a Spanish design and not a seaplane at all. Fixed gear even.

Here are the spooks:

Mississippi cops must have new uniforms, look an awful lot like Ugandans....

Not to worry though, we'll soon have it sorted...

Civilian registration, too: CIA or the entertainers formerly known as Blackwater.
    I had forgotten all about this one:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1432966/posts
    Accident investigation team:

I think people will not be surprised to learn that the missile came from below
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2014 edited

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanI think people will not be surprised to learn that the missile came from below

There was speculation that the airplane was brought down by an air-to-air missile fired by a fighter. This would have been a heat-seeker with a smaller, fragmentation warhead and would likely have detonated near an engine and from a rear approach angle. Not very likely from the beginning and now ruled out. It was a bigger frag warhead, prox fused, that punched all those inch-diameter holes in the parts of the aircraft indicated. Flight deck crew was probably taken out instantly by the hypervelocity fragments whizzing through the cockpit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF-NhH4NpTc

Ffk. But I suppose it's slightly better than going down, alive, in a broken off cockpit like happened with PA103.
    Another moletrap innovation! We have accomplished complete thread crossover, the ultimate in thread drift.
    It seems that everybody has cancelled flights to Tel Aviv today. If you are going there you will have to walk, or take a taxi, I guess.
    There must be something going on. The MH17 shoot-down is beginning to have its ripple effect across the aviation world, but something specifically Levantine must be happening just at the moment.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2014

Believe me, if the Harpogov has approved anything at all that might inconvenience the Israelis, something must have leaned on them seriously.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2014 edited

By 2030 they will have reduced the seat spacing to 30 cm and nobody will be able to get on.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2014 edited

Oops.

• CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2014

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanI think people will not be surprised to learn that the missile came from below
    You have been duped once again! Exclusive analysis by Dr. Judy Wood shows that MH17 was dustified from space borne weapons above the plane, and substitute wreckage was materialized mid-air.