Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2018 edited

Posted By: Andrew Palfreyman"Maybe if we started calling school shooters "late term abortionists," then conservatives might actually do something about gun control."

++

i had a similar thought 8hrs ago: advertising assault rifles as late term abortion devices
    The term I use is "post partum abortion"
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2018

"Retroactive abortion" is how I've always said it.
    5) I hear you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Never mind first world war. The situation in the Near East hasn't changed fundamentally since Byzantine times. Everybody is betraying everybody else with bloody and ghastly results.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2018

“He was actually a British spy, working for MI6.” - tweet from the Russian Embassy in London.
    "It doesn’t matter because however much it amounts to it is still a homeopathic memory of money piddling little drop compared to the vast ocean of loot grabbed by Trump for people like Warren Buffet." - Duracell
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2018

“What a coincidence! Both Litvinenko and Skripal worked for MI6. Berezovsky and Perepilichny were linked to UK special services. Investigation details classified on grounds of national security.” - tweet from the Russian Embassy in London.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2018

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus

It's good then that they will have set up their bolt-hole in Trump's USA just in time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

They will move to France and Germany our so called friends.
    I resent the fact - doors.

- Ryan Zinke today
    Damn fact-doors. They let in too much truth. How is a politician supposed to function, in the face of all that truth?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2018

It’s truly heartwarming to see how much a certain nation which is operating an illegal torture camp on Cuba and is killing innocent civilians with 90% of their daily drone attacks in a dozen of defenseless countries, cares so much about a former Russian Spy.

http://thehill.com/policy/international/378547-us-uk-germany-and-france-agree-russia-orchestrated-attack-on-former-spy

@AmirAminiMD
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2018

... one thing can be said for sure: what can’t happen won’t happen. Since the current situation is unsustainable, things are certain to change.

Kim Stanley Robinson
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2018 edited

Speaking at the White House on Tuesday, Trump confirmed he had called Putin to “congratulate him on his electoral victory”, and said the two would “probably get together in the not too distant future so that we can discuss the arms race”.

Speaking to reporters in the Oval Office, Trump said that the two leaders would probably discuss the “arms race, which is getting out of control. We will never allow anybody to have anything close to what we have.”
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

“An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections” — John McCain
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus