Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Contrary to what Putin told Trump, Russia actually has the ugliest prostitutes.

They're called Republicans.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2018

“I have a phony cloud over my head that doesn’t exist!”
    "i like the qatar hajib"
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2018 edited

“I have no doubt that in the new global game, Europe will either be one of the major players, or a pawn. This is the only real alternative. In order to be the subject and not the object of global politics, Europe must be united economically, politically and also militarily like never before. To put it simply: either we are together, or we will not be at all.

“But, frankly speaking, Europe should be grateful by President Trump, because thanks to him we have got rid of old illusions. He has made us realise that if you need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of your arm.

“Europe must do everything in its power to protect – in spite of today’s mood – the transatlantic bond. But at the same time we must be prepared for those scenarios where we have to act on our own.”

- Donald Tusk.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2018

You should add that some other comments, which were, IMOHO, pretty brutal in their truth:

“We are witnessing today a new phenomenon: the capricious assertiveness of the American administration. Looking at the latest decisions of President Trump, some could even think, ‘With friends like that, who needs enemies?’”
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2018

“In the end it will work out. I can’t tell you how or why, but it always does.” Donald Trump explaining his strategy for everything and the full extent of his knowledge, research and expertise on everything. Ref.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2018

"Family values don’t stop at the Rio Grande river." - George W. Bush Ref.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2018

"People of all races, religions and nationalities work at Sanofi every day to improve the lives of people around the world. While all pharmaceutical treatments have side effects, racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication."
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeJun 2nd 2018

“I love little cultural differences, like how Americans are super offended by the word cunt but here in Australia we're super offended by school children being slaughtered with automatic weapons” @thomas_violence on Twitter
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2018

Speaking about Gafa (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple) in this article:

“A regulatory assault on the Gafa seems simultaneously urgent, inevitable and impossible. But these are still early days in the transformation of politics by technology. Or, rather, we must now be at the end of the phase where technology companies can pretend to be just businesses. It is inconceivable that entities in command of so much wealth and power – in control of an infrastructure that is instrumental to the routine interactions and livelihoods of hundreds of millions of people – are anything other than political.

If they had geographical boundaries they would be nations. Instead they are virtual empires with capabilities that intrude deep into national jurisdictions, rivalling the power of local elites. That has been a guaranteed formula for confrontation throughout history. There is no reason to expect it will be different this time, for all that we cannot yet imagine how such a battle is even fought.”
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2018

Among a number of Democrats and Pennsylvania lawmakers who criticised Trump, Philadelphia mayor Jim Kenney said the president was a “fragile egomaniac”.

Speaking to CNN on Tuesday, the Democrat defended players’ rights to protest under the first amendment. He did not want to debate the issue with the president, he said, because the president was “a child”.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2018

“I said build a team [and] hire the best people because you don’t know anything about this job. He said, ‘Oh yes I do’ and I said, ‘No, you don’t . . . you know nothing about diplomacy and defence and finance so you’ve got to learn, but there are ways you can still be effective if you get the right people so go out and get the smartest people, get people who are smarter than you are’ – and he informed me that there was no one that fit that bill.” - Michael Bloomberg, speaking in Dublin last week about a conversation he had with Donald Trump when the newly elected President sought his advice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2018

““Doesn’t it belong to all of us?” I asked, noting that the land we stood upon was managed by the federal government, in trust for the American people.

His answer was unexpected.

“Yeah,” he replied. “But it belongs more to me than it does to you.””

Ref.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2018 edited

"If you like your maple syrup laced with piss, we will deliver cans of the stuff, painted with quaint winter scenes and sold at a mark-up with a smile."

Ref.
    I think Justin has his panties in a wad.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2018

Why? He hasn't said tweet (I use the word advisedly) since the US regime dumped on him. It's the rest of us who are EXTREMELY PISSED OFF.
    OMG! Pissed-off Canadians?!? Run away, run away! <trembling>

DJ actually played the 7 against KJU. You're too honest to ever understand.
    Pardon me, I've had six Newcastle BAs. Pass me a Molson as a chaser.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2018

Posted By: magic momentDJ actually played the 7 against KJU. You're too honest to ever understand.

Why do you think we're pissed off? In case I actually need to explain it's because
    (a) we don't expect to be used in that way by our allies and friends when we are all supposed to be focussing on important stuff
    (b) it was unneccessary
    (c) it was ineffectual
    (d) it will have ramifications you don't yet understand.

BTW That Zoeterwoude Heineken you are drinking is only 4.7%. Molson's runs to better than 5%, so if you're crazy enough to drink crap, you should do it the other way round.

wish I had a cold one right now