Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Contrary to what Putin told Trump, Russia actually has the ugliest prostitutes.

They're called Republicans.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2018

“I have a phony cloud over my head that doesn’t exist!”
    "i like the qatar hajib"
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2018 edited

“I have no doubt that in the new global game, Europe will either be one of the major players, or a pawn. This is the only real alternative. In order to be the subject and not the object of global politics, Europe must be united economically, politically and also militarily like never before. To put it simply: either we are together, or we will not be at all.

“But, frankly speaking, Europe should be grateful by President Trump, because thanks to him we have got rid of old illusions. He has made us realise that if you need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of your arm.

“Europe must do everything in its power to protect – in spite of today’s mood – the transatlantic bond. But at the same time we must be prepared for those scenarios where we have to act on our own.”

- Donald Tusk.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2018

You should add that some other comments, which were, IMOHO, pretty brutal in their truth:

“We are witnessing today a new phenomenon: the capricious assertiveness of the American administration. Looking at the latest decisions of President Trump, some could even think, ‘With friends like that, who needs enemies?’”
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTime2 days ago

“In the end it will work out. I can’t tell you how or why, but it always does.” Donald Trump explaining his strategy for everything and the full extent of his knowledge, research and expertise on everything. Ref.