Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Posted By: aber0derActually it's 114.39 miles. Except for shallower or deeper areas.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2016

That was al, obviously.
    Must be his third persona then
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2016

I know he has a computational interest in penguins.
    Thought you meant aberOder
    •  
      CommentAuthorjohnq
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2016 edited

"I haven't had this much fun since Great Aunt Jemima farted so violently she ripped her knickers"
    •  
      CommentAuthormagic moment
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2016 edited

For a neuron to travel a foot takes a microsecond – which is fairly fast. But for electrons to go down a foot of wire takes a nanosecond. It’s a million times faster, as simple as that. So to a robot, once fully established in that new world, a second is a million seconds. Everything is happening so fast that they have on earth a million times longer to live, to grow up, to evolve, than we do.

James Lovelock
    Most of the neurons in my feet like to stay put - Gaia or not.
    I'm sorry GOP, but you cannot abort this campaign. You must take it to term. God has a better plan for you!!

Charles Manson has just rescinded his endorsement of Trump.
    "I'm crazy, he says, "but I'm not fucking stupid."
    Carl Paladino, Trump's New York state co-chairman, a former gubernatorial candidate who had his own scandals over sexism and racism, said Trump's "gutter talk" was something "all men do, at least all normal men."
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2016

All normal billionaire celebrities who believe they have women just asking for it, anyway.
    Sean Hannity goes biblical to defend Trump: “King David had 500 concubines for crying out loud”
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2016

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanSean Hannity goes biblical to defend Trump: “King David had 500 concubines for crying out loud”
    He must have been very tired.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanCharles Manson has just rescinded his endorsement of Trump.
    "I'm crazy, he says, "but I'm not fucking stupid."
    lol!!
    No backsies, Ryan. You bought him, you paid for him, he's yours.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanSean Hannity goes biblical to defend Trump: “King David had 500 concubines for crying out loud”

So, if it's in the Old Testament, it's OK?

Anyway, did he ever grab them by the pussy?
    Nah. That was Nebuchadnezzar
    Grab them by the pussy and their hearts will follow.
    And now from Arizona, that shining state on the hill of enlightenment:

Another, Representative Trent Franks of Arizona, used graphic language to describe abortion and said allowing Mrs. Clinton into the White House would end with fetuses being destroyed “limb from limb.”

21st century stuff indeed.