Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorYAFFP
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2010 edited

Note this thread is about moronic gravity wheels.

Must not post here unless you believe in God and SF.
    • CommentAuthorYAFFP
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2010 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorGrimer
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2010

@ YAFFP

This is not the Bloom thread.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: GrimerBut we can't all be like Christ who was silent when he was mocked and spat upon. St. Peter drew his sword and cut off the servant of the High Priest's ear and was rebuked for it. So from now on I resolve to be more Christ like and not reply to insulting and blasphemous trolls. I shall cease casting pearls before the swine.

Hmm... "pearls before the swine"? Nice illustration of the hypocrisy inherent in most religious thinking!

Frank only someone as religious as you could be such a hypocrite! You claim to have been offended and insulted and essentially provoked into defending your position, then take the moral high ground by saying you will turn the other cheek and be more Christ like from now on, and then as a demonstration of this you start off by comparing those who have offended you to swine?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrimer

Posted By: Duracell
    Posted By: GrimerBut we can't all be like Christ who was silent when he was mocked and spat upon. St. Peter drew his sword and cut off the servant of the High Priest's ear and was rebuked for it. So from now on I resolve to be more Christ like and not reply to insulting and blasphemous trolls. I shall cease casting pearls before the swine.

Hmm... "pearls before the swine"? Nice illustration of the hypocrisy inherent in most religious thinking!

Frank only someone as religious as you could be such a hypocrite! You claim to have been offended and insulted and essentially provoked into defending your position, then take the moral high ground by saying you will turn the other cheek and be more Christ like from now on, and then as a demonstration of this you start off by comparing those who have offended you to swine?

"Give not that which is holy to dogs; neither cast ye your pearls
    before swine, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet, and
    turning upon you, they tear you."

I'm only following the boss's advice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2010 edited

Posted By: Grimer

Ay yes - the old "just following orders" excuse. What could possibly go wrong? ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

"Give not that which is holy to dogs; neither cast ye your pearls
    before swine, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet, and
    turning upon you, they tear you."

I am fine with you calling me a swine. Or a dog. A swine is useful. A dog is useful. Belief , believer and prayer ? Not useful for anything but moral comfort. Sort of a teddy bear for adult.

As somebody said previously, paraphrased, an atheist dog or swine with two hand, do more goods for the whole world than 1000 believer with their prayer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Ay yes - the old "just following orders" excuse. What could possibly go wrong? ;)

Dunno. Burning people live ? I heard the tradition is well alive and kicking in Africa.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Quanten

Dunno. Burning people live ? I heard the tradition is well alive and kicking in Africa.
    Is it a coincidence that Africa is the Catholic Church's biggest growth market?
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2010 edited

Is it a coincidence that Africa is the Catholic Church's biggest growth market?

You mean apart from Haiti and the slums of Brazil?