Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorGrimer
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2010

To prove Bessler had what he claimed it is not necessary to build a complete wheel. All that is necessary is to build a single element of that wheel. From Besslers's drawings it seems pretty likely that element is a pendulum.

Clock pendulums normally have rigid supports, so rigid that for all practical purposes they can be considered infinitely stiff. This means that the negative energy component, the Ekergy which is half the total energy, is suppressed. One has to find how to rectify that energy so that it becomes positive.

It seems likely that the Milkovic pendulum is on the way to generating some of this Ekergy.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: GrimerTo prove Bessler had what he claimed it is not necessary to build a complete wheel. All that is necessary is to build a single element of that wheel. From Besslers's drawings it seems pretty likely that element is a pendulum.

Clock pendulums normally have rigid supports, so rigid that for all practical purposes they can be considered infinitely stiff. This means that the negative energy component, the Ekergy which is half the total energy, is suppressed. One has to find how to rectify that energy so that it becomes positive.

It seems likely that the Milkovic pendulum is on the way to generating some of this Ekergy.
    Frank do you sit around all day trying to dream up different ways to assemble nonsense into posts? What do you hope to get from posting bull shit day after day?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrimer

One of the best ways to see how to rectify negative energy is to consider the behaviour of a cannon and its recoil.

If the mass of the cannon is very great then the recoil is negligible and the energy generated is merely the (1/2)mv² of the projectile. This is the normal pendulum situation were the pendulum pivot is rigid and does not absorb any energy.

If the mass of the cannon is the same as that of the projectile then the cannon will recoil with the same speed as that of the projectile. Since velocity is a vector the kinetic energy of the cannon will be (1/2)m(-v)(-v)

How does one turn that negative energy (Ekergy) into positive energy to give a total positive energy of mv²?
    • CommentAuthorbc

Posted By: Grimer
    Clock pendulums normally have rigid supports, so rigid that for all practical purposes they can be considered infinitely stiff.
    That is not true at all. A floor standing Grandfather clock is affected by people walking on the room. If you want to get better timing the clock needs to be bolted to the wall, most people don't bother.
    • CommentAuthorUtD_Grant

How does one turn that negative energy (Ekergy) into positive energy to give a total positive energy of mv²?

Is this a trick question ?

I hasten to add, I'm not taking the piss or trying to be facetious. I'm wondering why you think it's possible to just arbitrarily reverse the sign of something like that.

The universe doesn't work that way. If it did, it might have repercussions which outweigh the advantages you envision. King Midas, anyone ?
    • CommentAuthorUtD_Grant

Posted By: UtD_Grant
    The universe doesn't work that way. If it did, it might have repercussions which outweigh the advantages you envision. King Midas, anyone ?

To take this a little further...

Robert M. Pirsig is best known for the ground-breaking book "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance". In it, he attempted to reconcile the different worlds of art, religion and science. The central theme common to all fields was 'Quality'.

A lesser-known book is his follow-up called "Lila". In this book, he attempts to formulate an entire 'Metaphysics of Quality'. The question of morals is looked at and he established a hierarchy of moral behaviours, with each rung up the ladder overruling the one below.

1. The lowest level is inorganic patterns.
    2. The next level is biological morality.
    3. Social morality.
    4. The final, highest level is intellectual morality.

If, as you believe, the universe and its ultimate laws were created by an all-loving God, is it really such a good idea to wish that they were different ? Weren't Adam and Eve punished enough for tampering with things to their own advantage ?

Is free energy gained by violating God's law similar to the wonders exhibited by the antichrist in Revelation ?

"And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast."
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrimer
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2010 edited

Posted By: bc
    Clock pendulums normally have rigid supports, so rigid that for all practical purposes they can be considered infinitely stiff.
    That is not true at all. A floor standing Grandfather clock is affected by people walking on the room. If you want to get better timing the clock needs to be bolted to the wall, most people don't bother.

Mmm.. Interesting. Perhaps I should have written Clock pendulums should have rigid supports, so rigid that for all practical purposes they can be considered infinitely stiff.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrimer

By no means.
    • CommentAuthornova

By no means.

Ekergy is fantasy.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

I would debunk this, though I simply don't have the Ekergy.
    • CommentAuthorYAFFP

I do not as a rule like to say derogatory remarks, but Frank, if you really believe in these gravity wheels then you should go see a shrink.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: YAFFPI do not as a rule like to say derogatory remarks, but Frank, if you really believe in these gravity wheels then you should go see a shrink.
    I highly doubt that he does. For some reason Frank delights in constantly taking a piss with this sort of bull shit. He wasn't very accomodating when I asked why. I suppose he likes getting reactions even if they are almost uniformly negative.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: BigOilRepI would debunk this, though I simply don't have the Ekergy.
    Don't you mean you have too much Ekergy? ;)
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: Duracell

...erm...
    • CommentAuthornova

Ah yes, less than no energy cannot be overcome.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: nova

Ah yes, less than no energy cannot be overcome.

Perhaps you mean undercome.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrimer

The first step in turning Ekergy into Energy is to replace the recoiling cannon with a recoiling projectile as shown in the diagram below.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: GrimerThe first step in turning Ekergy into Energy is to replace the recoiling cannon with a recoiling projectile as shown in the diagram below.

Ahh! The Nelson chasse-mangle, for engaging a ship on either side.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrimer

Posted By: Angus
    Posted By: GrimerThe first step in turning Ekergy into Energy is to replace the recoiling cannon with a recoiling projectile as shown in the diagram below.

Ahh! The Nelson chasse-mangle, for engaging a ship on either side.

LOL

Not very practical but certainly ingenious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: Angus

Ahh! The Nelsonchasse-mangle, for engaging a ship on either side.

LOL

Not very practical but certainly ingenious.

Highly practical. Gunpowder is expensive. I can deliver twice the killing energy for the same price.