Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2010

The infamous much heralded by Sean imminent launch of the infamous P-One (soon naturally).

Yes - I know - another Seansaid so what did I expect?

Any of the Spud People willing to shed a little light on this?

Was it delayed by virtue of the fact that nobody won the competition?

Or did the Spud People come to the shocking conclusion that you cannot create energy from nothing after all?

Wait don't tell me - the "before the end of 2009 lauch" that Sean McParsnip was referring to was actually the amazingly successfull series of Earth shattering demonstrations held at Waterways that lauched ... erm ... something ... erm ... somehow, and people as usual misinterpreted the interview. When you read it again it is clear that he meant the the actual launch of the physical tangible product - The P-One - would happen soon and not before the end of 2009? Or something? erm ... Allegedly? In my opinion? What?
    • CommentAuthorUtD_Grant

"Morgenster: What's the application most likely to come out first?

Steorn: No idea - other than P-One - we will have no control over what developers try to develop - it will be up to them.

Morgenster: So how come you're so sure there's going to be a tangible product by year's end?
    Have some licensees shown something tangible that's ready for production? It is after all, September.

Steorn: I did not say that there would be a tangible product this year - I said that we would have a public launch of the tech this year "

As usual, hopeful hints countered in the next breath with a ready get-out clause.

Copied from Free Energy Truth
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Thanks UtD_Grant.

I wonder if any Spud People have dared to ask Sean if it is SOON yet?
    Posted By: Duracell
    I wonder if any Spud People have dared to ask Sean if it is SOON yet?

I don't think you understand the nature of time variance. Whereas in the Euclidean temporal universe you live in time appears to be an entity that can be measured and marked by clocks, calenders, and other devices, in the Steornian, time-variant universe it is as slippery as a buttered eel skittering across a Teflon frying pan. It can be thought of as being chronosynchlastic-elasticity.
    Posted By: UtD_Grant"Morgenster: What's the application most likely to come out first?

Steorn: No idea - other than P-One - we will have no control over what developers try to develop - it will be up to them.

Morgenster: So how come you're so sure there's going to be a tangible product by year's end?
    Have some licensees shown something tangible that's ready for production? It is after all, September.

Steorn:I did not say that there would be a tangible product this year- I said that we would have a public launch of the tech this year "

As usual, hopeful hints countered in the next breath with a ready get-out clause.

Copied fromFree Energy Truth

Motherfucker! That little shit quoted me on his ridiculous website. At least he didn't alter any of it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Well.... Everything you write in public forum can be quoted anywhere.
    Posted By: QuantenWell.... Everything you write in public forum can be quoted anywhere.

Yeah, but it's still weird to find it on a woo website as an illustration of how Steorn are 'like totally for real, dog'.
    Freaked me out a bit.
    Threaten him with spurious and unwinnable legal action. 007 loves that shit.
    Posted By: hairykrishnaThreaten him with spurious and unwinnable legal action. 007 loves that shit.

No point really, since anyone with half a brain sees the same exact cop-out from Sean repeated for everyone's viewing pleasure.
    So did we get confirmation that the P-one competition was for real? I forget stuff lately.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Posted By: MorgensterSo did we get confirmation that the P-one competition was for real? I forget stuff lately.

Does this qualify ?

"Steorn: No idea - other than P-One - we will have no control over what developers try to develop - it will be up to them."

Or do I misread that statement ?
    • CommentAuthorJonR

P-One !!

LOL that takes me back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrimer

Posted By: JonRP-One !!

LOL that takes me back.

P-One certainly gave the impression of a drowning man grasping at straws.
    Still, until Shaun goes down for the third time there's always hope.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: Grimer
    Posted By: JonRP-One !!

LOL that takes me back.

P-One certainly gave the impression of a drowning man grasping at straws.
    Still, until Shaun goes down for the third time there's always hope.

Hope?

•  
      CommentAuthorNoSideSam
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2010 edited

Are you sure that the P-One never appeared? Perhaps the contest was won by a guy named Max and the P-One he designed is what we saw spinning at Waterways. Those devices struck me as being a little too ‘functional’ for anything coming out of Steorn engineering.
    Posted By: NoSideSamThose devices struck me as being a little too ‘functional’ for anything coming out of Steorn engineering.

Which is being very gracious considering what Gravity Boots posted on the other forum:

"This is how steorn have always worked. They announced a demo in 2007 based on sim data alone before they ever had a working continuous motion pm motor. Their first build was the weekend before the demo started.
    Their 2009/10 demo devices were still being completed just days before the demo started. Crazy!!

I wouldn't be surprised that they were still in negotiations with the German calorimetry company during the demo's and hadn't even sent anything off. The first and last demo's imo were so flaky because they were unplanned and done on the fly. They probably hadn't really thought through how they were going to demonstrate OU. In fact from one of Seans passing comments it is my belief that the final demo in particular was originally going to be something else. Their organisation has always been atrocious."
    • CommentAuthorSPECTRE

Posted By: Knuckles OToole
    Posted By: NoSideSamThose devices struck me as being a little too ‘functional’ for anything coming out of Steorn engineering.

Which is being very gracious considering what Gravity Boots posted on theother forum:

"This is how steorn have always worked. They announced a demo in 2007 based on sim data alone before they ever had a working continuous motion pm motor. Their first build was the weekend before the demo started.
    Their 2009/10 demo devices were still being completed just days before the demo started. Crazy!!

I wouldn't be surprised that they were still in negotiations with the German calorimetry company during the demo's and hadn't even sent anything off. The first and last demo's imo were so flaky because they were unplanned and done on the fly. They probably hadn't really thought through how they were going to demonstrate OU. In fact from one of Seans passing comments it is my belief that the final demo in particular was originally going to be something else. Their organisation has always been atrocious."

Gravity Boots' days on the Steorn forum are limited; he's living on borrowed time there and in the secret squirrel spud cult.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNoSideSam
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2010 edited

Posted By: Knuckles OTooleGravity Boots posted "In fact from one of Sean’s passing comments it is my belief that the final demo in particular was originally going to be something else."
    That final demo struck me as being ‘off’ too. All of the other demos were ‘safe’ in that they were fairly clear and reproducible, even if they didn’t show any evidence of overunity. I expected the final demo to be more of the same, but what they actually did was out of place in being very unclear and so far reproduction of the ‘input’ trace has been elusive. Maybe someone mis-programmed the scope, it seemed to show overunity, so they decided at the last minute to go with that.
    • CommentAuthor1324u2

Posted By: Morgenster
    Motherfucker! That little shit quoted me on his ridiculous website. At least he didn't alter any of it.

And you believe it will be seen by how many people there?

How many more than may have seen it at Steorn?

It's all the same 43 people.....
    Posted By: SPECTREGravity Boots' days on the Steorn forum are limited; he's living on borrowed time there and in the secret squirrel spud cult.

I get the feeling he doesn't really care. Such is disillusionment.

He has posted this:

"An inconvenient answer...

Because they thought they had a found a magnetic anomoly.

Why would they delay the release of the calorimetry results? Because it's negative.

Why did they not provide their own jury with the evidence they required to do their job? Because they had no evidence to show them.

Why would they drop working pm stop/start motors, the stonkey and continuous pm motors? Because they don't work as described.

How can one small company effectively invent two completely different free-energy technologies? Who'd a thought it would be so easy!

Why would they spend tens of millions developing a sparse e-learning environment instead of using those millions to develop a quick and dirty working product?

You must at least by now realise that what they actually have is not what they led us believe they had right at the beginning when that first ad went in."