Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2016

... Dr. Li found that the amount of sulphate was 100 to 1,000 times less than would be expected based on lab experiments. The most likely explanation, he said, is that microbes are using up the available sulphate to survive. The rate of consumption suggests the microbes are present in extremely low numbers, making their direct detection a major challenge.

That's some pretty shaky evidence, imnsho.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

At least it's testable with something cheaper than CERN.
    I've grown a few corn plants in my window planter box. Based on extrapolation from my window box yield, I should be getting x bushels per hectare down in the back forty. But I am actually only getting x/100 bushels per hectare.

Therefore mice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Is the search for life a search for research funding?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Isn't the search for anything?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: alsetalokinI've grown a few corn plants in my window planter box. Based on extrapolation from my window box yield, I should be getting x bushels per hectare down in the back forty. But I am actually only getting x/100 bushels per hectare.

Therefore mice.

It's more like the back forty is located in an island in the Weddell sea, but is showing soil exhaustion similar to what your back forty does after twenty generations of corn farmers. Seems worth a closer look.
    Those bugs still have DNA, so aren't that radical.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Bound to vote for Trump then.
    Trump has DNA?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

RNA only.
    Really Nasty Arsehole
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

As well as your teeth?

You are in the wars lately.
    My legs, feet and ankles are swollen, I have a hernia, I am beginning to get emphysema, my thinking is woollier, my moods are not positive enough, my eyes are getting bags - also.

Other than that I'm as as sound as a euro.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Emphysema? Shit that aint good, I suppose you have been told to stop smoking if you want a chance of a lung transplant?

Start spending a few dollars on lotteries, you would have better health care if you won.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Swollen feet not good either, from a heart symptoms point of view. Looks like you need a 10000 mile service.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjohnq

Posted By: alsetalokinI've grown a few corn plants in my window planter box. Based on extrapolation from my window box yield, I should be getting x bushels per hectare down in the back forty. But I am actually only getting x/100 bushels per hectare.

Therefore mice.

Agreed. Mice have more nutritional value than corn, eat practically anything and reproduce quickly.

Grow mice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Rabbits are bigger.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2016

That's Life.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2016