Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2020

“Trying to be efficient I got ready for a post-GMA workout a little too soon this morning. The camera angle, along with friends, and several hundred strangers on social media made me rethink my morning routine. Any sartorial tips from these people who are wearing a belt, trousers and shoes during their work video calls at home are most welcome. Now, back to work. Wearing pants,” Reeve wrote in a statement on the pantsless segment.

https://twitter.com/ReeveWill/status/1255112815318372352

Someone mentioned Stephen, too.
    Oh, it has always been a joke.

Someone of them should reveal the integrated suitcoat-shirtfront-necktie combo that is all stitched together, slit right in half down the back and secured closed (clothed?) with a bit of velcro. Don the whole shebang in seconds and it looks totally real as long as you don't turn around.
    Trevor Noah, on the other hand.... he must have a dozen different hoodies in all earth tones and fall pastels.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Posted By: alsetalokinSomeone of them should reveal the integrated suitcoat-shirtfront-necktie combo that is all stitched together, slit right in half down the back and secured closed (clothed?) with a bit of velcro. Don the whole shebang in seconds and it looks totally real as long as you don't turn around.

Isn't something like that employed in the mortuary trade? Saves the problem of all of those buttons.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

I dunno about the PNW; but, in the South, we plant them in their Sunday best...no Houdini outfits for our morts.
    Gawd I hope I never have to find out. I want to be cremated, dressed either in my old gi and hakama, or in the damned Brooks Brothers tux I've not worn in 30 years. Or so.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2020 edited

Does it fit still?

If you are coughing, feverish and have a toe rash, could you go ahead and put it on?

Oh, and do you have some lighter fluid?
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2020 edited

Golly, I've lost so much weight in the past year, I'll bet it does fit. Again. I doubt if I still have a cummerbund though.

Check the luthiery workbench for the bottle of naphtha.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Perfect.

My forensic engineer friend who works for insurance companies says naphtha is the best accelerant to use. It leaves absolutely no residue and is undetectable.
    • CommentAuthorloreman
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2020

Unlike full crisp packets, which were in vogue as fuel for torching cars a while back but the residue of which forensic guys now look for under what’s left of the seats..
    That sentence certainly deserves two periods.
    • CommentAuthorloreman
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2020

Thought it was rather good myself ;-)
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2020 edited

• CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2020

Photo of Alfred Schnittke's gravestone:

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Ha! But what's the square thing?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

What square thing? The full rest?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

OK. It looked like it was just lying on top. And I never thought of a fff silence.
    That's brilliant
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Posted By: AngusOK. It looked like it was just lying on top. And I never thought of a fff silence.

That's very Schnittke, however. e.g. his "Gogol Suite"
    I can do some Shostakovitch and Sibelius, but I haven't found any Schnittke I really like