Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorUtD_Grant
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2010

It seems I'm not the only one who finds Antares Auto-Tune wearisome. Moog Music have introduced the MF-401 Auto De-tune effects rack which introduces subtle and natural imperfections to a vocal which has been over-treated with pitch-correction software.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

hahahaha check the date.... :)
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Lakeshahahaha check the date.... :)
    That product will not work properly if your $45,000. speaker leads are overdue for deoxidation, detox, and recertification.
    • CommentAuthorUtD_Grant

Way to go, Lakes ! :rolleyes:
    Posted By: joshs
    That product will not work properly if your $45,000. speaker leads are overdue for deoxidation, detox, and recertification.

Just like your lead singer, really.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Drakkenmensch
    Posted By: joshs

Just like your lead singer, really.
    Yes, that could be. Send him in with your speaker wires and we'll deoxidize, detox, and recertify them both as a package deal.
    • CommentAuthornova

If someone is out to alter the voice of Karen Carpenter I will track you down and hurt you. I got that wrong, I will track you down and HURT you. Got it? Good.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: novaIf someone is out to alter the voice of Karen Carpenter I will track you down and hurt you. I got that wrong, I will track you down and HURT you. Got it? Good.
    If you bring her to us with your expensive speaker wire, we will fix everything as a package deal.
    • CommentAuthornova
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2010

Oh, and Barbra Streisand sings sharp so don't touch or I will put my attack cat in your mailbox and you will never hear "happy days are here..." ever.
    • CommentAuthorMrEntropy
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2010

• CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2010

Deceptimusics! Death to all Autotunes!! :)