Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Posted By: SwissieThis is a sad day for NewsEditor...

Bawahahahahah!

He is AWOL from a lot of places. He unfriended Shaun on FB, got rid of steornnews.com and deleted his FB account. I don't think he is updating Free Energy Truth and Truthfall has not been updated in months.
    Posted By: SwissieThis is a sad day for NewsEditor...

NewSlime, NewSlime, got no damn dime
    How does your con-job go?
    With fake reports
    And sad retorts
    And failures, all in a row.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2016

Will there be an auction? Would be fun to buy some of the historical artifacts, like ceo vs coe tshirt and the kinetica demo tool.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

It took at least 5 years more to bankrupt than expected, but in the end you just cannot defy the laws of physics. A final analysis may follow soonish.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSwissie
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2016 edited

I hope that analysis will be posted on orboman.com by the Shaunster himself. He'll lose the rest of the investor cash at poker, then get really drunk and publish a blog post titled "It was all a scam" or something. Can't wait.
    • CommentAuthorthehard

Posted By: Knuckles OTooleI don't think he is updating Free Energy Truth and Truthfall...

Truth fell.
    Heh. And have you seen his utility bill?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbloodymedia
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2016 edited

For now this seems to be the end of this long strange ride. It leaves me with the feeling of reading a thick and fascinating novel, only to find that my copy is missing the final chapter.
    ... says Michael Ferrier.

http://dispatchesfromthefuture.com/2016/11/steorn-liquidates/

And Seansaid:
    The general perception is (that I’m either) a con man or an idiot because clearly the tech can’t work

How about both?
    But Craig Brown told us it works.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2016

He's still claiming that the "tech" works in several test sites!
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Posted By: ping1400Will there be an auction? Would be fun to buy some of the historical artifacts, like ceo vs coe tshirt and the kinetica demo tool.
    MonkeyFace paperweight?, mod it into a USB hub?
    "We took their money. We raised their expectations and it fell flat on it's fucking face. They've a right to be angry about that."
    •  
      CommentAuthorSwissie

Which translates to "We don't give a shit."
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: timetrumpetWe took their money. We raised their expectations

I suspect his lawyers might want him to be more circumspect....rather than basically saying "it was a confidence trick".
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

I wanna door stop. That means it needs to be one of the potted Orbos. Is the Orbo tech itself for sale?? If so I have 60 cents in my pocket. Should cover it.
    • CommentAuthorthehard

I want one of the spy cameras that Shaun found hidden in the lab.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSwissie

Who gets the Ogirl?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThicket

Shaun is unemployable. Heh :)

I remember the believer argument "Why would Shaun jeopardize his reputation and career if he knew that the Steorn technology didn't work?" I guess we still don't know, but he sure did ruin his career.

I admit to some disappointment at not being able to rub in the Steorn failure on folks like Crank and Mags. I'd exempt Babcat. He was already too pathetic to warrant further ridicule.
    • CommentAuthorbr

I wonder if we'll hear any inside stories from Steorn ex-employees, after it is officially defunct.

There isn't really much more to tell from the inner-forum, because basically nothing much ever happened. Unless there is something I don't know about :)
    Posted By: ThicketShaun is unemployable. Heh :)

He said that if Orbo didn't work he would never be able to work in the field again. No great loss as far as I can see.