Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2016 edited

Posted By: Knuckles OToole
    Posted By: ThicketShaun is unemployable. Heh :)

He said that if Orbo didn't work he would never be able to work in the field again..

It was a field again. None of the farmers he's ripped off will employ him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2016

No field to work in.
    Let's see, Plan A create free energy and get millions of dollars from investors. If that doesn't work out: Plan B: online poker.
    After the court case he might find work outside the field at the roadside.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

So there is no Steorn Boson?
    No, just Steorn Bozos.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

And they can't work in the field, boom boom!
    Let me count the ways in which that is just a lousy physics joke!
    (brave attempt though)
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

Posted By: alsetalokinNo, just Steorn Bozos.

Ha!
    • CommentAuthorsoon
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2016

I'd love to play him in poker. I bet he's garbage. Also, I can't help but wonder if he's using multiple online gambling accounts to show he "earned" the money after going bankrupt. 10 accounts with 100k on each, one account he gets lucky on, shows that single account history to lawyers/taxman/investors, 'clean money'.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: soonI'd love to play him in poker. I bet he's garbage. Also, I can't help but wonder if he's using multiple online gambling accounts to show he "earned" the money after going bankrupt. 10 accounts with 100k on each, one account he gets lucky on, shows that single account history to lawyers/taxman/investors, 'clean money'.

I'm not sure that makes any sense, why would he need to launder money that's already been through a company's books? If anything, Steorn would have been a good vehicle for laundering.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Presumably this is Sean, 'out the door'. I have no wish to spend €5 to confirm it.

http://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Steorn-Limited-330508
    Interesting.
    Also:
    http://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Hephaheat-Limited-531566
    Same Unit 18 address, similar strange kind of "principal activity": Management Activities of Holding Companies
    • CommentAuthortinker

Hephaheat has been Mike Daley's (Sean's original partner) province for some time.
    Now it's merely a Hephalump
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2016 edited

It should be hepaheat. A liver heated by cirrhosis.

What the hell does that report mean? It says the credit rating is going up and the company is in good condition and it gives a link to steorn.com which returns this: This Site Is Under Construction and Coming Soon.

Are they going to try to stretch this antique sow of a scam ever further?
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

Is steorn.com for sale? Would be fun to host this forum on that url.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskeptical

Registration due to expire May 2017. But "steorn" (if still around in some way) could re-register.
    • CommentAuthorsoon
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2016 edited

Posted By: BigOilRepI'm not sure that makes any sense, why would he need to launder money that's already been through a company's books? If anything, Steorn would have been a good vehicle for laundering.

But if he's declaring bankruptcy and liquidating, he'll need to prove he earned money after the fact if he wants to keep any leftover investor cash.
    • CommentAuthorVibrator
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2016

Compelling questions remain regarding what seem like valid points of theory underlying Orbo's undeniably significant body of research.

Conservation of energy does not and cannot be applied to time-variant interactions - this is not so much an assertion of Orbo theory, as one of basic classical thermodynamics; just as a closed-loop trajectory through a static field yields zero net energy, so one through a time-varying field does not, necessarily.. and if it's passively time-variant, then any gain has come at no apparent cost to us, and any loss has not been dissipated to heat.

Not a single individual - i exagerate not - nobody, as far as i'm aware, has been able to offer robust critique of Orbo theory with regards to this singular point of fundamental theory upon which it depends.

Indeed, the basic mechanics of a non-dissipative loss have proven too challenging a prospect for any commentor - but i'll reiterate the problem here, since it encapsulates the issues without infringing specifics of any particular Orbo implementation:

- Sv (entropy viscosity per Rutherford ca 1886) is a form of passive time-dependent force variation, whereby induced field density is a function of exposure time to an applied field

- consider that two magnetic samples, at least one of which presents significant Sv, are allowed to attract together across some small airgap, in less time than the induced magnetisation (B) can complete its response, such that Bmax is only attained at some point after the magnets have already stuck together. This delayed rise in B could be monitored via amplification of the Barkhausen steps, or any standard methodology.

- due to this rise in B after the mechanical 'output stroke' had completed, a following input stroke, to separate the magnets back to their starting positions, must perform more work to overcome this greater force over the same distance. Mechanically, the interaction has been asymmetric, requiring more input work / energy than has been output. This difference in energy is, by definition, a deficit of output F*d, due to the passive attenuation of the initial field density.

- every single individual who has publicly considered this point thus far, as far as i'm aware, has, rather bemusingly, concluded that such non-dissipative losses are somehow verboten, and that the 'missing energy' has thus been lost to heat. This represents a fascinating pychological phenomenon in its own right, but, sadly, leaves a far more compelling state of affairs neglected..

- a non-dissipative loss is the same form of classical asymmetry as a thermodynamic gain - simply reversed in sign. I can likewise describe what appear to be equally viable gain scenarios, fully consistent with various incarnations of 'Orbo', which i have been unable to discount, not for wont of trying.

So long as these positions remain unassailed, the more pressing questions are left outstanding. The exasperating inertia of the level of commentry on this issue suggests it's probably going to be left hanging, at least to any individuals even aware it exists..