Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2016 edited

Don't say you are leaving just because Steorn is! There is so much more to be skeptical about. And in the intervals we can be cynical, sardonic, sarcastic, and exercise our black humour.
    • CommentAuthorloreman
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2016

What a pity that Joshs (who I always suspected was a major contributor to the pennies_everywhere persona) is not here anymore to enjoy this
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Yes indeed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

alas.

But there's really not much to enjoy. No fireworks, no public executions, no sackcloth and ashes. Sterling is in gaol for good, for something else. PESWiki continues anyway. Nothing much has really changed.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: Angusalas.

But there's really not much to enjoy. No fireworks, no public executions, no sackcloth and ashes. Sterling is in gaol for good, for something else. PESWiki continues anyway. Nothing much has really changed.

Hey, if we're lucky Steorn might squeeze out a few court cases for our entertainment.
    Posted By: thehardGentlemen, it was a pleasure to be skeptic with you.

I did not hear the fat lady sing yet.
    Eppur si no mueve
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2016 edited

Eppur non si muove
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Posted By: Angusalas.

It's still better than "Reality TV".
    • CommentAuthorthehard

Posted By: AngusDon't say you are leaving just because Steorn is! There is so much more to be skeptical about. And in the intervals we can be cynical, sardonic, sarcastic, and exercise our black humour.

Of course I'm staying. I consider you my friends, albeit online, almost anonymous and with the rigorous superficiality that the internet provides, I truly care about the people in this board.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: thehardthe rigorous superficiality that the internet provides

Ha! Definitely quote of the day and a Moletrap Dialect find.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Coprophany.
    +5
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Superb!
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2016

Steorn should release all Orbo test data etc for a thorough go over and thrashing. If it worked they wouldn't be in this mess, so nothing to lose..
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

There is no Steorn. Nor, probably, are there any data to release.
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

Posted By: AngusThere is no Steorn. Nor, probably, are there any data to release.

OK, the remnants, whoever the keepers of the Orbo secrets be.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

What makes you think there are any. What makes you imagine they ever did anything but make it up as they went along, keeping no records. Simply because records are too boring.
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

Posted By: AngusWhat makes you think there are any. What makes you imagine they ever did anything but make it up as they went along, keeping no records. Simply because records are too boring.

I'm sure there are records. Dealing with the 'Jury' would have involved record keeping.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Hmmm....