Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthor1324u2
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2009

No, this is not a lament for the absence of a monthly annoyance.

I just can't believe that the Precious Metal Swashbuckler hasn't been back..
    I'd give odds that he's reading this, and it's becoming more and more difficult for him not to post.

I'm really growing tired of all of the trolling being conducted by he-who-is-duller-than-the-light-of-two-thousand-seans.
    The Thilver Thermonither knew from the beginning that he was out of his league here. Why, some of the people here actually know how to read!!
    Are we talking about The Silver Thumbscrew? If so, better not wish too hard, he might decide to come back and try to bore us all to death again with quotes from the bible.
    • CommentAuthorArde

Aah, finally the right category

For those whiling there time away at work

Britain's Colorful Pub Signs
    Part 1

Part 2
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

If anyone here is gets ill as result of too much sword swallowing, Pat Condell is a favorite antidote.
    Here is his latest YouTube video: "The arrogance of clergy".
    http://www.youtube.com/user/patcondell#p/a/u/0/STlYN5KCiWg
    • CommentAuthornova

Posted By: DerrickAIf anyone here is gets ill as result of too much sword swallowing, Pat Condell is a favorite antidote.
    Here is his latest YouTube video: "The arrogance of clergy".
    http://www.youtube.com/user/patcondell#p/a/u/0/STlYN5KCiWg

Why have I never heard of this guy? He has more than better critical thinking.
    I have such a dislike for this type of rant on 'False Gods', I actually found more wisdom from reading passages of the bible or ‘Maura, Sean and Rusty’ rather being told what is false suggesting that he hold the truth!!! I make this assumption after just 15 sec, his shirt was dull.:)
    •  
      CommentAuthorHedyL
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2009

"IT WERE better to have no opinion of God at all, than such an opinion, as is unworthy of him." Francis Bacon
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

As articulate as ever, I see, Booger?
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

"rather being told what is false suggesting that he hold the truth!!! "
    ---
    Isn't that what the bible does?
    irony!