Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2010

Posted By: joshsAs far as Steorn is concerned it is just another step along the way to the inevitable end. How long they can defer it is at present unknown.

You've been saying that for 4 years. They seem to be outlasting all your previous fortune telling attempts josh. Not a week goes by without you or Mary fortelling that the end is nigh. Maybe next week, or the week after that, or the year after that. OK then, maybe never - rofl
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh

The problem is equating "innovating new solutions" with Steorn. They are mutually exclusive. They haven't shown a single damn thing and have all appearances of being a con job by their action and inaction. Not to mention the known laws of the Universe, "you can't get something from nothing." The sooner the real truth about Steorn comes out the better the world will be.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: MileHighThe problem is equating "innovating new solutions" with Steorn. They are mutually exclusive. They haven't shown a single damn thing and have all appearances of being a con job by their action and inaction. Not to mention the known laws of the Universe, "you can't get something from nothing." The sooner the real truth about Steorn comes out the better the world will be.

The known laws. You got it in one. You missed out the unknown ones that we haven't discovered yet.
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh

Steorn haven't discovered any new laws, I assure you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: MileHighSteorn haven't discovered any new laws, I assure you.

I wasn't referring to Steorn, but rather exposing the futility of such a statement that we have learned all there is to know about the universe. That's what is wrong with science. An overwhelming arrogance and certainty that it knows EVERYTHING.

If this is the position then surely we should stop ALL attempts at innovation or improvement. We have reached a technological peak of human existence. This my friends is AS GOOD AS IT GETS.
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh

Technology is racing forward faster than ever, just look around. Steorn is a whole other deal but you just can't see it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: MileHighTechnology is racing forward faster than ever, just look around. Steorn is a whole other deal but you just can't see it.

Steorn are CONSTANTLY innovating and developing the technology. It's just that YOU can't see THAT.
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh

Steorn are CONSTANTLY innovating and developing the technology. It's just that YOU can't see THAT.

I've worked in high tech for more than 20 years and I am telling you Steorn is shit.

MileHigh
    Posted By: MileHigh

I've worked in high tech for more than 20 years and I am telling you Steorn is shit.
    Are you new around here? Are you seriously trying to argue based on experience, authority and a firm understanding of Phyiscs?

That's not how it goes down 'round these parts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: MileHigh

MileHigh

Well working in high tech must make you an expert on what Steorn do behind closed doors. I submit to your obvious inside knowledge.
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2010 edited

I have no inside knowledge but I can distinguish right from wrong and I know my shit. I don't claim to be an expert in anything. Steorn have presented nothing and I have no reason to believe anything special is going on inside the SKDB. I looked at one of their modules and saw that it was nothing more than Electromagnetics 101. I would assume that Steorn could occupy 95% of the time of the SKDB members teaching them electromagnetics, although they would have to avoid the calculus and cater to the lowest common denominator. On that level the SKDB is a farce.

The only thing that is going to win over you is the clock. Watch how 2011, 2012 and 2013 play out. Nothing will come of Steorn. That's the way it really is, they are just one in a long line of charlatans promoting free energy. That's how bad it really is NewsEditor. The whole charade is a colossal waste of money and resources.

MileHigh
    • CommentAuthorunderunity
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2010 edited

Posted By: MileHighI looked at one of their modules and saw that it was nothing more than Electromagnetics 101.MileHigh
    Actually, if I recall correctly, one of their modules is flat-out wrong. The one on hysteresis I believe. Some misconception about u_r.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

"what Steorn do behind closed doors"

One shudders to think....but come on NewsE, you can tell us without "violating" that NDA, what's the gen with Steorn, the next Big Thing?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: loreman"what Steorn do behind closed doors"

One shudders to think....but come on NewsE, you can tell us without "violating" that NDA, what's the gen with Steorn, the next Big Thing?

Antigrav Orbo. There, I've said it. I don't even think I should mention that there is a new demo planned.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Ah, a levitating Orbo. Presumably this new demo will take place at the Dublin Pig Market.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: loremanAh, a levitating Orbo. Presumably this new demo will take place at the Dublin Pig Market.

They've hired the set of Doctor Who. Orbo will feature on a glass plinth inside the TARDIS. Daleks will be stopped at the door, so they should not even bother turning up in the first place. Independent antigrav measurements will be carried out by the Cybermen.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

But the Daleks can now levitate, so presumably they can follow wither the antigrav Orbo goeth. I was most disappointed when I found out they are now not hindered in their quest to conquer the Universe by the existence of staircases.

But testing by the Cybermen seems appropriate; after all, there is a certain air of artificiality about anything to do with Steorn and/or Orbo.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: NewsEditor
    Who's Craig?

Oh dear - Forgotten your name again 007? Don't worry - the cat has your nametag - Look:

• CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: NewsEditorWho's Craig? You are an obomination Josh S Nelson. The SKDB members couldn't give a squirt of piss for your skewed and frankly worthless opinion. Why do you still see the truth as a scam?
    Craig you're still idiotically supporting free energy scams like Steorn. Why would you think that I care what the Stupid Kult of Dumbass believers think of my opinion? I'm not here to save them from their own foolishness. If hundreds of years of science can't, I doubt any individiual can.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: NewsEditor
    Posted By: joshsAs far as Steorn is concerned it is just another step along the way to the inevitable end. How long they can defer it is at present unknown.

You've been saying that for 4 years. They seem to be outlasting all your previous fortune telling attempts josh. Not a week goes by without you or Mary fortelling that the end is nigh. Maybe next week, or the week after that, or the year after that. OK then, maybe never - rofl
    LOL! I've told you from my first post the incontravertible fact that Steorn do not have a free energy technology and never will. They've put that fact right in your face over and over again. Are you really too stupid to see it, Craig?