Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2010 edited

I fixed that for you: "The actual modules number quite a lot and increase in complexity and level of MISunderstanding required."

By the way, a short quizz while you're here:

1. Who has replicated any overunity performance from Orbo and where is the replication?

2. How come ClaNZer says his replication of e-Orbo is not overunity?

3. How come there are no large or prestigious companies claiming any associations with Steorn or making news releases saying that they are going to use the "technology"?
    • CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2010

I'm afraid News Editor is quite right. The modules that have been seen outside the SKDB are placeholder stuff going back a long time. They bear no relationship to those inside (thank goodness).

Tinker
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

What difference does it make, Tinker? What would make a difference would be a decent credible demo of any overunity machine or a replication of one. That hasn't happened. Nobody has admitted in public to buying any rights to Orbo. That's not what should be happening to the greatest invention of two centuries more than 4 months after it was shown in public.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Yep. The silence makes it a bit like playing baseball on your own, I guess. Strange how quiet it is everywhere don't you think? No hordes of people denouncing them (except for a few stragglers around here and elsewhere) and no angry investors storming the barricades in Dublin. No more u-tube/public magic shows scheduled... And no apparent shortage of funds AFAIK.

Funny old world. Tinker
    Posted By: tinkerFunny old world. Tinker
    You are certainly proof of that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

@Tinker
    You did not believe some specific posts were going to be censored.
    Well, as it seems now, they did. :-)
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: tinkerYep. The silence makes it a bit like playing baseball on your own, I guess. Strange how quiet it is everywhere don't you think? No hordes of people denouncing them (except for a few stragglers around here and elsewhere) and no angry investors storming the barricades in Dublin. No more u-tube/public magic shows scheduled... And no apparent shortage of funds AFAIK.

...and no perpetual motion device.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Sure thing, Ping. Not so much censored as removed from history. But of course withut being specific about anything. Total obliteration in true Stalinist style is always best!
    As for me being proof of the world's funniness, RB, sure. My knack of playing the curve ball and scoring a goal has been very good to me and my family as a business strategy, an investment strategy, and entertainment.

Tinker
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: NewsEditorThe ones you seen were from ages ago. Samples and not the ACTUAL modules. The actual modules number quite a lot and increase in complexity and level of understanding required.
    Sure Craig, sure the "real modules" are much more impressive than the "example modules" in the same way that the "real orbominations" are more impressive than the "demo" orbominations.

Tell me dipshit, since you've been fully indoctrinated by the misedutainment series: If at 20oe field a sample is deeply saturated, what happens to B when the field is changed to 21oe?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: tinkerYep. The silence makes it a bit like playing baseball on your own, I guess. Strange how quiet it is everywhere don't you think? No hordes of people denouncing them (except for a few stragglers around here and elsewhere) and no angry investors storming the barricades in Dublin. No more u-tube/public magic shows scheduled... And no apparent shortage of funds AFAIK.

Funny old world. Tinker
    And most importantly: zero evidence that supports Steorn's claims.
    Posted By: tinkerI'm afraid News Editor is quite right. The modules that have been seen outside the SKDB are placeholder stuff going back a long time. They bear no relationship to those inside (thank goodness).

Tinker

Official materials on their website that they label to be "promos" with active links only 1 click away from the main page indicates that they, as a company, fully stand behind the sample module. Indeed, the module is provided as a sample of the knowledge available in the SKDB.

The sample module is wrong.

Is this difficult to understand?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Tinky is trying to jerk your chain. Tinky has for the longest time been trying to drum up interest in joining the Kult. Tink has spent a lot of time here telling us just how wonderful life is inside Candy Mountain.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: tinker
    As for me being proof of the world's funniness, RB, sure. My knack of playing the curve ball and scoring a goal has been very good to me and my family as a business strategy, an investment strategy, and entertainment.

You keep bleating about how clever and successful you are, without ever demonstrating it. Falling for a perpetual motion scheme is not "playing the curve ball" - it's just dumb.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: joshsTinky is trying to jerk your chain. Tinky has for the longest time been trying to drum up interest in joining the Kult. Tink has spent a lot of time here telling us just how wonderful life is inside Candy Mountain.

• CommentAuthortinker

I wouldn't really want any of you guys to join the SKDB. I fact there are a few in there I would not be sorry to wave goodbye. So that hypothesis is a wash-out. FAIL! tinker
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: NewsEditorThe ones you seen were from ages ago. Samples and not the ACTUAL modules. The actual modules number quite a lot and increase in complexity and level of understanding required.
    Sure Craig, sure the "real modules" are much more impressive than the "example modules" in the same way that the "real orbominations" are more impressive than the "demo" orbominations.

Tell me dipshit, since you've been fully indoctrinated by the misedutainment series: If at 20oe field a sample is deeply saturated, what happens to B when the field is changed to 21oe?

Nothing. If it's already saturated then an increase in H (externally applied field) will not result in a further increase in the material's own field - B.

You tell me dipshit - if I have a little faggot called josh in on one set of scales and his mother (Mary) on one set of scales then how do I calculate the square root of Popeye.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: NewsEditor

Nothing. If it's already saturated then an increase in H (externally applied field) will not result in a further increase in the material's own field - B.

You tell me dipshit - if I have a little faggot called josh in on one set of scales and his mother (Mary) on one set of scales then how do I calculate the square root of Popeye.

FAIL!!! So I see that you have been thoroughly misedutained by Steorn's idiocy. Go back to school Craig.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: NewsEditor

FAIL!!! So I see that you have been thoroughly misedutained by Steorn's idiocy. Go back to school Craig.

LOL - No worries dickhead. Whatever you say.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Craig, you parroted the same wrong information that Steorn included in their magnetics misedutainment module while adding some new idiocy of your own. You are apparently too stupid to even use Google to check your indoctrination in Steorn's world of bull shit. Now that you have demonstrated that Steorn are confused about basic magnetics, and we already know that every demo they've staged has been a gigantic fail, tell us again why you support their bull shit claims.
    • CommentAuthornova

Steorn lacks a good education in physics so what makes them qualified to teach physics? NONE. They just pass on bad info and the likes of 007 propagates BS.