Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2010

Posted By: novaSteorn lacks a good education in physics so what makes them qualified to teach physics? NONE. They just pass on bad info and the likes of 007 propagates BS.
    The funny part is how double oh dimwit sucks up the bull shit and holds it as gospel truth.

I wouldn't know if Steorn are lacking a decent education, or they knowingly present bull shit to serve their cause.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

00dipshit sure is an angry little man
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: BigOilRep00dipshit sure is an angry little man
    He is very much like that really angry energyman dude who was on the forums for awhile. There was something between him and pennies about a stock. IIRC he accused her of running the company out of business or something like that. IIRC at the end of the day the CEO got charged with fraud.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Posted By: tinkerYep. The silence makes it a bit like playing baseball on your own, I guess. Strange how quiet it is everywhere don't you think? No hordes of people denouncing them (except for a few stragglers around here and elsewhere) and no angry investors storming the barricades in Dublin. No more u-tube/public magic shows scheduled... And no apparent shortage of funds AFAIK.

Funny old world. Tinker

1) it is not strange, there is so much crap out there that REAL engineer and tech people concentrate on what is commercially sound. So steorn with their crap don't even register. Only a few private people and maybe a few outfit with dumb manager might get interested. And how see : a lot of private people many of them denounce Steorn for being crap. only you choose to discount them. So, yeah if you ignore the clamor , the silence is deafening. Haha.

2) sooooo why are they again so late for their CRO ? And again how is being funded a proof of anything (except proof that some people advanced you money) ? I mean *ALL* scammer get funded, otherwise none of them would try to scam...
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Posted By: tinkerI wouldn't really want any of you guys to join the SKDB. I fact there are a few in there I would not be sorry to wave goodbye. So that hypothesis is a wash-out. FAIL! tinker

Tinker, for somebody with your name, it is awfully funny how your *SOLE* contribution is to come here and try to rub our nose.

One could simply state that being in the SKDB you should have much better things to do. Like making eOrbo, SSorbo or whatever.

but funnily, you come here on regular basis, sometimes more often than us poor people not having access to the wonderful and friendly and full of knowledge SKDB forum.

Contrast that bit above with the fact that nothing came out of the SKDB , no laugh of jubilation, no video of champagne bottle, nothing. On the contrary what came out was at best disappointment and more "let us wait and see".

The crass contradiction between your action and what you say is really interresting, and really telling on HOW MUCH really happen in SKDB.

Oh , and by the way, since Sean has no way to know our real name, you have no way whatsoever to know if really we are in the SKDB or not. Just sayin'.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2010 edited

Oh I don't know about whether Sean knows our real names or not. He might have hired PLOL! to get access to PLOL!'s super reverse ping technology. IIRC Sean used to talk about what great forensic capabilities Steorn had. If Stan calls to tell me there is a black van outside his house I'll be impressed.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Don't worry. I know who in here is in the SKDB and who isn't. That's an easy one. Problem is, i don't neccesarily want them to know I know.

Tinker
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: tinkerDon't worry. I know who in here is in the SKDB and who isn't. That's an easy one. Problem is, i don't neccesarily want them to know I know.

Tinker
    Of course you don't, because then they won't be surprised when you one day out them. LOL. Did you know that I am not in the SKDB? Think your reply over carefully.
    • CommentAuthortinker

That would be telling. hehe.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

You already have.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

Posted By: tinkerI wouldn't really want any of you guys to join the SKDB. I fact there are a few in there I would not be sorry to wave goodbye. So that hypothesis is a wash-out. FAIL! tinker

I am in the SKDB (unpaid). You can ask Sean to confirm this.
    ~~ wave ~~ wave ~~
    • CommentAuthortinker

And so? This has some bearing? Tinker
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

How do you know which moletrap members are in the SKDB? Using your supercomputer simulation?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: tinkerYep. The silence makes it a bit like playing baseball on your own, I guess. Strange how quiet it is everywhere don't you think? No hordes of people denouncing them (except for a few stragglers around here and elsewhere) and no angry investors storming the barricades in Dublin. No more u-tube/public magic shows scheduled...

And zero (exactly, I counted them twice) replications when we were promised they would be popping up everywhere by this time.

And no apparent shortage of funds AFAIK.

Anyone would think they are some kind of money laundering operation.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

This has some bearing?
    There you go again. Just like magnetic Orbo -- having bearing problems.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrowler

Posted By: tinkerDon't worry. I know who in here is in the SKDB and who isn't. That's an easy one. Problem is, i don't neccesarily want them to know I know.

Tinker

But what you DON'T know Tinker, is whether any bona fide member of the SKDB is passing on details privately of what goes on INSIDE the SKDB. And that, as they say, is a fact.
    • CommentAuthorGuido

Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: NewsEditorWho's Craig? You are an obomination Josh S Nelson. The SKDB members couldn't give a squirt of piss for your skewed and frankly worthless opinion.

Really one of the rudest threads. Can't you guys DEBATE instead of INSULT? ;)
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    The SKDB members couldn't give a squirt of piss

Steorn is shit.

Craig you're still idiotically supporting (...)

Are you really too stupid to see it, Craig?

There's gullible. There's ignorant. There's stupid. There's moronic. And then somewhere so far down the line mold surpasses applied cognition there's our very own Craig, AKA double oh dimwit.

Total obliteration in true Stalinist style is always best!

Tell me dipshit, (...)

You tell me dipshit - if I have a little faggot called josh (...)

Go back to school Craig.

LOL - No worries dickhead.

You are apparently too stupid to even (...)
    /b/
    Posted By: Guido

Really one of the rudest threads. Can't you guys DEBATE instead of INSULT? ;)

Personally, I don't like using outright insults. I prefer dealing in sophistry, so much more satisfying to use people's own arguments against them.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Hi Growler...as you said :- "But what you DON'T know Tinker, is whether any bona fide member of the SKDB is passing on details privately of what goes on INSIDE the SKDB. And that, as they say, is a fact."

And so they might be. In fact are. But I should give a feck what anybody else does. Tinker