Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2010 edited

But what you DON'T know Tinker, is whether any bona fide member of the SKDB is passing on details privately of what goes on INSIDE the SKDB. And that, as they say, is a fact.
    One of the few remaining puzzles about Steorn is the comparative silence of the SKDB members and the absolute silence of the investors. I'd imagine someone would be squawking and squealing by now. And maybe they are but where? Is $20M Euros so insignificant these days?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrowler
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2010

No - but if any information is going to appear, it's going to appear first in the skdb. Steorn have recruited an ensemble of tinkerers and wannabe inventors in the vain hope that one of them will trip over the holy grail, and be stupid enough to post it first inside the 'magic club'.

If such information was ever discovered, it would be valuable beyond measure, which is why certain members of the SKDB have formed allegiances with other outside agencies, in order to enhance their chances of profiting substantially should Steorn actually have anything to offer.

Take this for instance. I'm not a member of the SKDB, so not bound by any NDA. A member of the SKDB provides me privately with information available on a public forum. (The SKDB is still public, since there's no vetting in place to identify any of its members). I send that to a fourth party who has access to a decent R&D team. They in turn take ORBO and prove it works, turn it into a marketable product and make gazillions. Who exactly is Sean going to sue?
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Sean isn't worried about that. If he ever thought Orbo would work, by now he's as convinced as I am that it can't. But I'm surprised how unmotivated people are about outing scams. For example, no public statement or transcript of the Q&A from the Engineering Club? Or are just not reading the right things?
    Posted By: maryyugoOr are just not reading the right things?

Try the bathroom walls at a local bus station.
    • CommentAuthorSPECTRE

Posted By: tinkerHi Growler...as you said :- "But what you DON'T know Tinker, is whether any bona fide member of the SKDB is passing on details privately of what goes on INSIDE the SKDB. And that, as they say, is a fact."

And so they might be. In fact are. But I should give a feck what anybody else does. Tinker

You're still here you clown? I'm surprised that you have the stupidity to show your face around here. Where are all the SSorbo replications? Where are the supercomputer modeling results from your engineer friend allegedly proving orbo was OU that you also promised would be made known? When will you finally admit that you were either lying or your friend was having you on (because you're gullible and would believe in such things)? You're a clown; a funny, pathetic, made-up dancing clown who was always the last kid to get picked for a team in gym class.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Tosser.
    • CommentAuthorSPECTRE

Posted By: tinkerTosser.

Still no answer I see. Typical dazed, mystified creduloid believer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: maryyugoSean isn't worried about that. If he ever thought Orbo would work, by now he's as convinced as I am that it can't.

Seconded.

Posted By: maryyugoBut I'm surprised how unmotivated people are about outing scams. For example, no public statement or transcript of the Q&A from the Engineering Club? Or are just not reading the right things?

Too small time and obscure. Considering the literally billions of Euro wiped out in our property bubble bursting here, and our multi-billion Euro banking collapse / bailout, I'm afraid that a 2 bit mere 14 million Euro free energy scam flies well under the radar for financial scandals in the current climate. Also, nobody reputable ever took Steorn seriously, so the fact that they turned out to full of shit isn't newsworthy.
    Posted By: SPECTRE
    Where are all the SSorbo replications? Where are the supercomputer modeling results from your engineer friend allegedly proving orbo was OU that you also promised would be made known?

There's not likely going to be any computer modeling showing the promised effect for a simple reason - virtual testing environments are programmed by computer techs to reflect the laws of nature as we know and understand them, using the very equations Steorn aims to break. The artificial model will never show anything not explicitely programmed to be included, such as overunity.
    Posted By: tinkerTosser.

Still no answer I see. Typical dazed, mystified creduloid believer.

I'd guess he's just tired of engaging with you, you utter arsehole. You've responded to his overwhelmingly polite and good natured posts with a constant stream of totally unfunny, obvious, 6th form shite for as long as I care to remember.

Simulations exist. No simulation is perfect. It's perfectly possible that a simulation shows a gain. It's even more probable that any gain is a result of error somewhere along the line.

Relating that a high end simulation appears to show a gain requires neither lies nor stupidity. In contrast, acting the way you act requires you to be a bore and a cunt, both areas in which you're admirably qualified.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Well, I'm glad you're here to defend poor tinkerbell.
    Posted By: pcstru(snip)
    And zero (exactly, I counted them twice) replications when we were promised they would be popping up everywhere by this time.
    (snurp)

Count again. Both my Orbette 1 and the new Orbette 2.0 perform exactly the same magics that the various Steorn devices do. More, in fact. I have actually demonstrated Orbette 1 running on a battery that it charged up itself. And I have actually demonstrated Orbettes 1 and 2 powering an external load, off of the "free" rotor energy.

Steorn have claimed these things, but never actually demonstrated them.

Therefore, I hereby claim to have replicated Steorn's eOrbo in all relevant details.

And guess what...it does not appear to be capable of overunity performance, as we understand it. However, if you redefine "energy", as the Seanster suggested early on must be done, there is no problem. We understand "energy" as the ability to perform work. Since Orbos cannot perform work, just about any definition of "energy" that does not include "the ability to perform work" will do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

The definition of "energy" has now been clarified (or Seanified) to "The ability to drink Guinness at a local pub."
    @bor

When I use the words "cunt" and "bore" in the same sentence, I'm not necessarily referring to you. Sorry if your ears twitched.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

@TT
    In contrast, acting the way you act requires you to be a bore and a cunt, both areas in which you're admirably qualified.
    Tinker is the bore. And calling someone a cunt as an insult is retarded. Tinker says the same nonsense shit over and over and none of it makes any sense. Sort of like you. Both completely irrelevant to anything factual about Steorn's scam.

@Duracell:

I agree-- Steorn is below a lot of radar considering all the recent high to over-the-top-incredibly high scams. The article below is full of flaws and has serious errors but it does highlight some of the last few years' outrageous excesses:

Our entire economy is built on fraud -- article by Mark Ames.
    @my

tinker is pretty consistent with his version of events. That'll tend to look repetitive when you're called upon to address the same lazy accusations time and time again.
    • CommentAuthorSPECTRE

Posted By: Drakkenmensch
    Where are all the SSorbo replications? Where are the supercomputer modeling results from your engineer friend allegedly proving orbo was OU that you also promised would be made known?

There's not likely going to be any computer modeling showing the promised effect for a simple reason - virtual testing environments are programmed by computer techs to reflect the laws of nature as we know and understand them, using the very equations Steorn aims to break. The artificial model will never show anything not explicitely programmed to be included, such as overunity.

I fact with which I'm well aware; yet, according to tinkerbell, his male engineer friend with benefits, using a supercomputer, modeled orbo and viola! OU! Despite being bitch slapped into next week over this claim (exactly what you've said above was pointed out to him many times), tinkerbell stuck with it and still does to this day. He has promised the data many, many times yet never once provided anything. I call him on it whenever I get the chance.
    • CommentAuthorSPECTRE

Posted By: timetrumpet@my

tinker is pretty consistent with his version of events. That'll tend to look repetitive when you're called upon to address the same lazy accusations time and time again.

Yes he is consistent and so are you; consistently wrong. It's really funny to watch you deluded believers work yourself into a froth whenever someone dares to actually press you on some or other stupid and simply wrong claim. Use all the dirty words you like; at the end of the day, it's put up or be ridiculed. And as neither tinkerbell nor you can put up, you stand to be ridiculed for our viewing pleasure.
    • CommentAuthorSPECTRE

sorry for double post.
    • CommentAuthorSPECTRE