Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorLodewijk
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2010

Posted By: loreman"what you think is your real name as it appears on your ID papers is not Who You really are either"

Remind Me again why I'm doing this to Ourself? What am We getting out of it? And why (to say nothing of how,ifWe are God) am I disguising Me from Thee?

You desired to share Your Heaven with someone else that did as such not exist before. So You imagined being someone that was not You, so it would be a new creation. To then as that new creation begin to remember Who You really are, so that now this new creation would also enjoy being You and all that it entailed.

This Self-recognition is but the beginning of Heaven on Earth, the next step in human evolution.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

"You desired to share Your Heaven with someone else that did as such not exist before"

Are you saying that God was lonely so We fractured Ourself? If We were already in heaven and it was, by definition, perfect why would We do that? And why would We kill off horribly myriad numbers of little innocent Us children? Does that somehow improve Our experience?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2010 edited

I think I get it now. That day when I was pissing on the burning bush, the weird guy who came by and wouldn't help put it out was really me...or do Mean Me?
    • CommentAuthorloreman

I am off home now. I must say that I find Lodewijk's view of things ironically egocentric.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

Posted By: loreman"You desired to share Your Heaven with someone else that did as such not exist before"

Are you saying that God was lonely so We fractured Ourself? If We were already in heaven and it was, by definition, perfect why would We do that? And why would We kill off horribly myriad numbers of little innocent Us children? Does that somehow improve Our experience?

As Who you are you had everything to make You perfectly happy, and that You were. But because You are Charity Itself You desired to share Your perfect happiness with others. Even it it meant experiencing going through a human hell as many human beings to finally accomplish that in this world for everyone.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

LOL, that's a bunch of self-contradictory clap trap.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

Interesting that our egos always avoid addressing the issue on its content. And avoid as the plague any truly joyful Self-recognition. And answer for others to deprive them of the joyful recognition they do not accept for themselves.
    Like a mean dog laying in a crib: it doesn't eat what is in it, but pervents others for whom the food is meant from eating it as well.

Thank God we are not how our egos are. : D
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: loremanI am off home now. I must say that I find Lodewijk's view of things ironically egocentric.

Yes, he's astoundingly arrogant and egocentric, and appears to be suffering from delusions of grandeur. Probably a solopsist as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman

Lodewijk,

You allready got the Steorn Forum closed down for exceeding the NATO approved maximum quantity of Hippy Dippy bullshit allowed in one thread, and now you are trying to do the same here.

Will you, your ego, your alter-ego's and your disguise PLEASE do what you have been promising to do for weeks and follow your brain on a nice LONG vacation.

You are not enlightend, you are not doing anybody any favours, and the only way you will be remembered is as a fool with no reasoning, logic or critical thinking skills, ( and a bloody annoying one at that)

It would not be half so bad if you were capable of having a discussion, but you constantly ignore or intentionaly misinterpret any question you consider a little bit hard to answer from your twisted viewpoint, and as such any interaction with you is impossible.... not so much like talking to a fool as listening to a stuck recording of a fool.

I know you will try and tell me I should learn to overcome my anger, and see myself as perfect, and that you are only trying to be nice.... but please dont... I would much rather that you just fuck off!!!!

Thank you.
    • CommentAuthorcica

Amen Loony
    • CommentAuthorloreman

What's puzzling me, Lodewijk, is how and why We, being Charity Itself, turned ourself into Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot. Were we trying out Evil Itself to see how it fit?
    • CommentAuthornova

He is both the cause and the salvation of misery.
    No, just the cause.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: loremanWhat's puzzling me, Lodewijk, is how and why We, being Charity Itself, turned ourself into Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot.

And all of those monsters were chasing a utopia as well.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: loremanWhat's puzzling me, Lodewijk, is how and why We, being Charity Itself, turned ourself into Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot. Were we trying out Evil Itself to see how it fit?
    Evil was lonely so in our great charity we gave it company and comfort. Just remember to hold to a count of ten after drawing from the bong.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

Hi Loonyman! Hi cica!

Loonyman, I was thinking that it was indeed very coincidental that I wished for the strength to just dedicate myself to my contemplation exercises instead of posting on the Steorn forum -and even said so as you rightly point out- but that I did not see how that could be without some help. As ego I was hooked on posting on that forum. Little did I suspect that Steorn would give me a hand by simply closing down the forum for now. It's all arranged Back-Stage by all the participants. Including you.

The thing is that intelectually I know that to see accomplished what I wish, it is much more affective that I come to that state again from which Who we are is speaking. Right now my words have no power, or little. Especially on forums where people are believing that only the material world exists. But even on forums of those who are more open to the idea that we are much more than these bodies and minds, my words don't have the power to really bring others to the enjoyment of their true Self.

I don't mean to say that you should overcome your anger. It is a power that can be used very well to make positive changes in your life experience. And I also am not saying that you should see yourself as perfect. Only that you have full right to seeing it because of Who you really are. But I add that only Who you really are can make you see it, if you choose so with a little willingness.

In the mean time I thank you again for reminding me to vacate myself and give Who we all are an opportunity to come through this little person. (That is the meaning of "persona"; "per"="through", "sona" = "sound". Like the Greek actors and public only recognizing who was behind the mask -persona- by the sound of their words. Air is also a symbol for the spirit or awareness.)

Also thanks to you as such a tough teacher-trainer, I think I might have the necessary strengt now to forget this forum as well. This time not by forced circumstances, but with the inner will you helped forge in me. And my contemplation practices result in a great inner joy and delicious peace for me.

I almost feel like asking the moderator here to please ban me now, as I did ask crank and magnatrix in 1007. I only returned there after hearing about the upcoming demos...

May you and everyone fare very well.

PS: There is a difference between egocentric and being Self-centered. That last state is one of oneness with the Self of others as well, as it is our shared Identity, manifesting in our individual forms, like water in the forms of individual snow crystals, each one unique, yet all sharing the same substance.

Just realizing I don't have to make an effort on this forum is a great relieve. Like a weight dropping off my shoulders.
    • CommentAuthorscience

Bot. It's gotta be a bot.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: loremanWhat's puzzling me, Lodewijk, is how and why We, being Charity Itself, turned ourself into Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot. Were we trying out Evil Itself to see how it fit?
    Evil was lonely so in our great charity we gave it company and comfort. Just remember to hold to a count of ten after drawing from the bong.

On a certain level it was believed that the love of our Source-Self was selfish and even cruel to get Its way. This resulted in the examples you mention. The same supposition included the believe that were victims of that cruel Self. All this was projected into this 3D virtual reality.Yet it is only a dream; no one is really cruel and no one really dies. But obviously it is by far preferable to have a very happy dream of awakening to suffering a terrible nightmare as life is still being experienced by so many of us. If that even deserves the name "life".

As Who we are we knew beforehand that this would happen and that it would be hell for us in our human appearances, but still we decided to go through it all with the certainty that one day we would share Who we really are and our Joy with all the beings here we had created.
    Those who physically are not present now but who went through it are supporting us from Back-Stage.

Because I would like to help in that awakening I have to retreat from this forum and concentrate on my contemplation practices.

Good luck to you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

• CommentAuthorLodewijk

Thank you for your funny pictures.

The ego is indeed a magalomanic and tyrant. Luckily for us that is not how we reallly are.

But for me to enjoy Who we are -and share it as an actual experience with others- I must say goodbye now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: LodewijkThank you for your funny pictures.

The ego is indeed a magalomanic and tyrant. Luckily for us that is not how we reallly are.

But for me to enjoy Who we are -and share it as an actual experience with others- I must say goodbye now.

Cheerybye then. I'm a little confused by all this stuff - if we are really (and I mean really as in really really not just like everyday 'really') kinda some hyperspace entity that's having a dream and is all lovely, warm, cuddly and generally a real hoopy frood, what does it matter about this non real reality.