Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2010

Posted By: LoonymanHe is the very worst sort of fool... Serene in his own little world and untouchable by logic or reason... The sort of fool that realy PISS ME OFF!!!!

I get the idea he's the sort of fool who's never had to do a days work in his life either - just travelling the world talking shit - all paid for by his daddy's credit card.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2010

•  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

LART??
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2010 edited

Posted By: LoonymanHe is the very worst sort of fool... Serene in his own little world and untouchable by logic or reason... The sort of fool that realy PISS ME OFF!!!!

Posted By: LoonymanGo!!! Fuck off!!! sling your hook, bugger off, get the fuck out of dodge.........

STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT AND JUST FUCKING GO!

It has been about 24 hours now since my last post, long enough for this time. But I get your point. And as I said before, I don't want to upset you. And I see it as your desire for me to completely forget about this forum and concentrate on my contemplation, because it will make me experience more of our original Peace and Joy again. Even though on the surface you think you say it because you hate me. You might indeed hate my ego -an justly so- but the ego is nor my real Identity nor Yours.
    So I will not post here anymore, at least that is my intent now, and having felt strong and convinced enough to refrain from even peaking in here for 24 hours, I have good hope this is my last post here.

A few last farewell words:

I have noticed that whatever is associated with sex is subconsciously morally condemned. So "Fuck", "You are a dick", or a "cunt" are used in a derogatory sense. That is because subconsciously and morally we see sex as selfish, selective, conditional love. As egos we don't desire to do it with someone who does not give us at least the same pleasure from it as we are giving the other with it. We only want to do it with someone who gives us aesthetic pleasure, not with an "ugly" person. Even if that "ugly" person would very much like to receive the pleasure of sex from us.
    In that sense it is like prostitution: "Give me what I want, or get lost." And morally we despise that from ourselves and each other. And that is because selfish, conditional love is not our true Nature at all. But we do long for union and oneness with our true Self, and enjoying and sharing Its pleasure again, resulting in a newborn Beingness as awareness, as if it were a new creation or child full of potential.
    In this world sex obviously is for making babies, as female breast are for feeding them. And it is very courageous of Us to be willing to go through the process of having them and brining them up, cooperating in the Divine Plan to eventually extend Heaven to as many people here as possible. But the pleasure of sex is but a substitute for the Real Thing or Heaven. I know that from personal experience.

In Dutch the English "shit" was used decades ago for things we disproved of in my country. Now the younger people call those things "kut", meaning "cunt". Although a guy who is seen as stupid or mean was always called a "lul", Dutch for "dick". And talking nonsense is till called "lullen"; "dicking".

But to leave this forum with some laughter, I would like to share these various ways of using "Fuck" with all of you
    (and remember that Heaven is a fun state full of humor -not really a place, although as a state it is "in" us, and when not experienced, is still potentially there. It is hell that is boring and depressing.)
    I was never a devotee of this man, but he had humor:
    "Fuck" starts at 1 minute 30 sec. here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D7rWLzloOI

Have a good one, all of you my Divine Equals!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: Lodewijk
    So I will not post here anymore, at least that is my intent now, and having felt strong and convinced enough to refrain from even peaking in here for 24 hours, I have good hope this is my last post here.

Goodbye and ...

• CommentAuthorLodewijk

I rather enjoyed passing through this mad -only what I can sense with my limited senses exists- village, and sure hope you can get your mental vehicles fixed like that last one above one of you left behind. Luckily you are the Invulnerable Immortal Drivers.

I had no time anymore to completely check that hilarious video before taking off to work, but the actual fun begins at 2:16 here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D7rWLzloOI

I better not return, to avoid any further damage to the vulnerable egos here... which thank God you are not. : D
    • CommentAuthorbc

I guess like the Queen who thinks that all buildings smell of new paint, you think that everyone you meet calls you an ass because of their "vulnerable egos".
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

My ego is just as vulnerable, reason why it feels the need to defend itself so often -attacking other egos- as all egos do. But we don't need to heed its commands -and I have learned to ignore them- because What we really are needs no defense. Not only because What we are is invulnerable, but also because It is never attacked. Who attacks -accuses and condemns- perfect Goodness, Charity, and Wisdom? That is What You really are, regardless of your human imperfections which but camouflage It.

It's like you and your beloved without knowing it from each other both went to a masked ball dressed in devil suits. Meeting there you might get angry at each other and call each other names, judging by the appearances of your disguises... until you recognize each other for who you really are. Then you can have a good laugh about it; you never hated each other for who you are. In the reality beyond the appearances you loved each other all the time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

@Lodewijk

If you'd talk about something else we'd all have more fun.
    Shhh!
    His other topic is the Hortong free energy self-eating circuit.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2010 edited

Posted By: alsetalokinShhh!

You brought it up... : D

I don't blame anyone for not believing that story. But in the mean time my Mexican friends have added some info on the inventors website that he wrote and that some of you might find interesting as a scientific explanation:
    http://et3m.net/faqone.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

OK. Something else else. Thanks!

ETA - too late!!
    • CommentAuthorbc
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2010

Mmm, I love the smell of fresh paint!
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

The videos on that site take a long time to download. SearchingHighAndLow -on the Steorn forum- made a site for me with those videos to see them right away. The first one of those I made, in 1990. The others they made themselves -more recently- and an Argentine friend of the inventor is commenting in English.
    http://www.lodewijk-langeweg.com/

On his site he says at one point that his system is not self feeing, but he only says that to avoid being pestered by hordes of people like I pestered him to develop that and bring it out. He is only allowed to make systems that save on already produced energy. And even that he doesn't flaunt in the face of his PEMEX owning government. As the companies that have begun installing his circuits in Mexico don't either as he admits on his site.
    Mexico is a very violent nation, and he has a large family living all over the place there. So even if he left... and he knows that. Plus he loves his country anyway... regardless of its government.
    • CommentAuthornova

You're so full of shit.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Lodewijk
    Posted By: alsetalokinShhh!

You brought it up... : D

I don't blame anyone for not believing that story. But in the mean time my Mexican friends have added some info on the inventors website that he wrote and that some of you might find interesting as a scientific explanation:
    http://et3m.net/faqone.html
    That site is complete junk.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

I'm happy now. Thanks.
    We can't all occupy the same place at the same time.
    Without our egos, the whole population of our not too shabby home planet would fit
    into one single hortong delivery box.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman

From that dodgy Website....

Q) How can we extract
    industrial amounts of energy
    by accelerating some
    electrons?

A) We tend to lose sight of the astronomical
    number of electrons which are present at
    any given moment in most given situations.
    Let us remember the example of
    radioactivity. When it was first discovered it
    was described as a random and
    spontaneous (which meant it was out of all
    possible control) nuclear decomposition of
    an element called uranium, with no industrial
    potential por energy production due to the
    extremely small amount of energy involved in
    each nuclear decomposition as well as its
    random nature. This was so until Enrico
    Fermi arrived and in 1942 used the
    breakthrough concepts of nuclear critical
    mass and chain reaction to design and build
    the first nuclear reactor, which opened the
    door to the industrial extraction of nuclear
    energy. The concepts of critical mass and
    chain reaction were to the extraction of
    nuclear energy what the concept of
    resonance is to the extraction of
    electromagnetic energy from spacetime.

Steorn take note.... these guys are even better at avoiding answering there OWN question than you, Granthodges, news007editor and hippydipshit Lodewijk all rolled into one....

Priceless!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman

speaking of mind numbingly dumb bullshit.... this is also priceless and right up hippydipshits street...

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_15016800#axzz0nPhb8AGJ