Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorLodewijk
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2010 edited

I confess:
    Yes, that man Dr. CastellaƱos pretending to be the Secretary of Audiences to the President in the National Palace of Mexico was an actor I hired for my video... I told him to say that those 3 devices had been running non-stop for 2 months in his room next to that of the Mexican president. But I feared no one was going to believe that, because we all know that the Mexican government has no knowledgeable scientists to advice them, and anyone can just walk into the palace and install unknown devices in the room next to the official room of president if he has an interesting story to fool the stupid Mexican scientist with... so this proves nothing about the invention.

I realize that when someting is not known to be possible to the ego, it will come up with the most illogical and dumb arguments to stick to its guns... so I am wasting my time here sharing something interesting with your ego.

Thank you for also making me realize that it doesn't really matter, since we are not that very ingenious and creative but also in this case totally mistaken ego anyway. And Who you really are already knows what is and is not true.

Toodeloo... : D
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2010

[quote][cite]Posted By: Lodewijk[/cite]I .

Thank you for also making me realize that it doesn't really matter, since we are not that very ingenious and creative but also in this case totally mistaken ego anyway. And Who you really are already knows what is and is not true.

Toodeloo... : D[/quote]

Yes indeedy Hippydipshit, and my Ego is singing me a song... it goes like this...

" I've come to some conclusions,
    'Cause I've been around a bit...

That half of what you hear is bull...
    And the other half is shit"

your inane ramblings however, fall into both category's,

Good work!!!!

Now about that very long vacation you have been muttering about for a week??????
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

...my Ego is singing me a song... it goes like this...

" I've come to some conclusions,
    'Cause I've been around a bit...

That half of what you hear is bull...
    And the other half is shit"

Now about that very long vacation you have been muttering about for a week??????

If one halve is bull, and the other shit, than indeed we might as well not even believe what our ego's are telling us.

But your advice to me is not really coming from the ego but from a level deeper than that, so I better take it seriously. I knew you would hit me with your Zen stick: "Pay only attention to your attention!"

Thank you again.
    • CommentAuthorUtD_Grant

LART - Lodewijk Attitude Readjustment Tool

• CommentAuthorLodewijk

: D
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

Especially for Loonyman:

My ego still believes that not thinking about things and just paying attention to one's attention as God's attention is doing nothing, but St. Bernardus advices:

"Hoc otium magnus est negotium. Otiosum est non vacare Deo, immo negotium negotiorum hoc est."

"This leisure is the great business. This being at leisure is not emptying God (making Him do nothing), this is the business of all businesses."

See? You are reinforcing for me what one of the great saints -enlightened ones- is telling me also.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

Last one for the road:

On the first photograph here my friend is standing on the right receiving yet another recognition from a scientific commission for his work. Eng. Aureliano Horta Zanabria has many such recognitions on the walls of his lab.
    The third picture is of him giving a lecture and demo of his work to students and staff of one of the many Technological Institutes and Universities that are inviting him for that.
    http://et3m.net/faqone.html
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

"We tend to lose sight of the astronomical
    number of electrons which are present at
    any given moment in most given situations. "

This is true. I'm making an effort to count them in every given situation from now on.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

Yes, there are lots of them on the head of a pin. Aureliano utilizes them to change their orbit so they release quanta of energy or photons.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman

Q) How do your circuits
    obtain this energy from the
    torsions in spacetime?

A) By means of a physical principle called
    "resonance". All types of matter in nature
    hold a frequency at which they vibrate, which
    is specific to each of them. When you add
    very small amounts of energy to a vibrating
    or swinging object, and you do this at the
    same frequency of its swinging action, the
    energy accumulates in the object, or particle,
    and therefore the object moves faster, just
    as we can watch in a park when we see a
    child playing on a swing, or when we witness
    the collapse of a large suspension bridge by
    the sole effect of the wind on it. If the object
    is an electron and we make it move faster it
    gains potential or kinetic energy, which in
    electricity is measured as volts or amps. If
    we multiply volts by amps we get watts,
    which is a unit of energy. So by making
    electrons move faster we pull them away
    from their binding atoms and therefore
    obtain more electricity, which is more
    energy, so to speak. The mathematics is
    rather complex, but the concept is quite
    simple. There is an interesting article which
    explains this, but requires from the reader
    some knowledge of vector analysis and
    differential equations.

Another slice of shiny bullshit.... this passage makes no sense to anyone with the slightest amount of common sense, scientific knowledge or critical thinking skills..... which does explain why hippyman has swallowed it hook, line and sinker....

P. T. Barnum would have loved you Lodewijk!!!
    Posted By: LoonymanP. T. Barnum would have loved you Lodewijk!!!

He is Barnum's target audience.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

"we multiply volts by amps we get watts,
    which is a unit of energy. "

*sigh*

"So by making
    electrons move faster we pull them away
    from their binding atoms and therefore
    obtain more electricity, which is more
    energy, so to speak"

*sigh* *sigh*

It's difficult to think how anyone who got through school could read this bollocks and think it's true...

Lod, did you go to school?
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

Electrons have the ability to absorb or release energy in the form of photons. This gain or loss of energy can trigger an electron to move (jump) to another orbit or even break free from the atom.

Conversely this obviously means that if we change the orbit of electrons through resonance, energy will be released by them. This idea was put in practice by my friend in his circuit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: LodewijkElectrons have the ability to absorb or release energy in the form of photons. This gain or loss of energy can trigger an electron to move (jump) to another orbit or even break free from the atom.

Conversely this obviously means that if we change the orbit of electrons through resonance, energy will be released by them. This idea was put in practice by my friend in his circuit.

So now you claim to be in a position to control the orbitals of an atom?
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

I don't claim I can do it. I claim that my friend has found a way to design and have a circuit do it. He is not honoured as a great scientist by colleagues in his country for nothing.

He did burn circuits before finding a way to control the process.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: LodewijkElectrons have the ability to absorb or release energy in the form of photons. This gain or loss of energy can trigger an electron to move (jump) to another orbit or even break free from the atom.

Resonance does not create energy, it stores it in an oscillating system. Resonance is where a system subjected to periodic excitation stores a larger fraction of input energy each cycle than it releases. Because the energy accumulates, resonant systems can over time acquire large amounts of energy, even to the point of destruction. That energy all comes from the input power source.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

His circuit does need feeding, but somehow the process transforms part of its mass into energy. So it loses mass. At least that is what he assumes he told me. But the amount is relatively so minute that so far he has not been able to measure it. He told me that a circuit would have to have functioned for a very long time before its loss of mass might be measured.

Anyway, the thing is that various companies are employing his circuit now with great success -energy bill savings- and that what you personally believe and understand or not make no difference in this fact.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: Lodewijk

Anyway, the thing is that various companies are employing his circuit now with great success -energy bill savings- and that what you personally believe and understand or not make no difference in this fact.

We've heard this one before. And of course nobody can say which companies they are and how they use the thing. It's a very tired refrain.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: LodewijkHis circuit does need feeding, but somehow the process transforms part of its mass into energy. So it loses mass. At least that is what he assumes he told me. But the amount is relatively so minute that so far he has not been able to measure it. He told me that a circuit would have to have functioned for a very long time before its loss of mass might be measured.

"he assumes" "he told me" "he has not been able to measure it" LOL!

Let me guess of all those companies you say are employing his circuit, there is not a one that will go on record saying so is there?
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

I'll tell you a secret: years ago when I spend 3 months with Aureliano and his team I made a very friendly contact with the head of Siemens in Guadalajara, the city with their plant where they make all their electric motors for Mexico. Take it from there...