Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorUtD_Grant
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2010

Posted By: LodewijkI'll tell you a secret: years ago when I spend 3 months with Aureliano and his team I made a very friendly contact with the head of Siemens in Guadalajara, Mexico. Take it from there...

Ooh, ohh ! My turn ! Pick me !

I'll tell you a secret: years ago when I spend 3 months in New Orleans, I awoke in an ice-filled bathtub to find one of my kidneys had been harvested by the head of Siemens.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Now we know where the Mysterious Mass comes from that the circuit converts to energy. Don't buy power from Siemens (if they sell it). It's made with UtD-Grant's kidney!
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

The head of Seamans told me I had lovely eyes.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: LodewijkI'll tell you a secret: years ago when I spend 3 months with Aureliano and his team I made a very friendly contact with the head of Siemens in Guadalajara, the city with their plant where they make all their electric motors for Mexico. Take it from there...
    They didn't let you in to use the bathroom. They don't let the public in to use the bathroom. I hope you found a bar or a restaurant that did and did not soil yourself.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: AngusNow we know where the Mysterious Mass comes from that the circuit converts to energy. Don't buy power from Siemens (if they sell it). It's made with UtD-Grant's kidney!
    I thought Banquet Frozen dinners used kidneys. Now it's Siemens too? I think there could be a big kidney shortage developing. Is there any stock fund where one can invest in kidney futures?
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

The head of Seamans said I had sensual lips.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2010

Did they sink BP ships?
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

They made his pipes blow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: UtD_Grant
    Posted By: LodewijkI'll tell you a secret: years ago when I spend 3 months with Aureliano and his team I made a very friendly contact with the head of Siemens in Guadalajara, Mexico. Take it from there...

Ooh, ohh ! My turn ! Pick me !

I'll tell you a secret: years ago when I spend 3 months in New Orleans, I awoke in an ice-filled bathtub to find one of my kidneys had been harvested by the head of Siemens.

And of course it got worse when you discovered that the only Doctor available to see you was this guy:

• CommentAuthorLodewijk

Dr. Mercy could unfortunately not be helped by me, as he is so hooked on those among us who don't know their arse from a hole in the ground. He is very merciful to them though, incisively relieving them of the excrement that is blocking their way out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: LodewijkDr. Mercy could unfortunately not be helped by me, as he is so hooked on those among us who don't know their arse from a hole in the ground. He is very merciful to them though, incisively relieving them of the excrement that is blocking their way out.

That's actually ... not bad! Sarcastic, almost coherent and funny! Ok who has hijacked Don Lode's account? Or has someone else's ego temporarily broke though?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Don Lode's evil brother Dark Lode.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Maybe we have corrupted him? I hope so.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Sounds almost like Joshs......
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2010

Posted By: loremanSounds almost like Joshs......
    Lodewhack is not me. I suspect he's eff, or maybe vibrator.
    • CommentAuthorUtD_Grant
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2010

Hortong self-consuming free-energy device undergoes public testing at Waterways:

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2018

So what would be wrong with that?

It's just the introduction of a new mechanism of selection: money.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2018

I was thinking about our prison population and the inhuman way we deal with people.

Instead of life imprisonment or putting someone to death, how difficult would it be to wipe a person's accumulated memory, essentially starting them from ground zero?
    Stop voting complete cunts into office and things might improve
    • CommentAuthorloreman
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2018

Posted By: AsterixI was thinking about our prison population and the inhuman way we deal with people.

Instead of life imprisonment or putting someone to death, how difficult would it be to wipe a person's accumulated memory, essentially starting them from ground zero?

May as well shoot them.