Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorGuru
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2010 edited

sure:

Paul wrote:

On 5/15/2010 11:27 AM, clanzer emailed me writing:

“E-Orbo to me did not show a gain, SS-Orbo did.”

http://globalfreeenergy.info/
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2010

Posted By: Gurusure:

A link to Paul LOL's blog? Careful, you might give us all cancel:

The following image also cannot be unseen (and somehow it reminds me of you as well):
    • CommentAuthorGuru

I don't understand. Mordor is Israhell ?
    • CommentAuthornova

Posted By: Gurusure:

Paul wrote:

On 5/15/2010 11:27 AM, clanzer emailed me writing:

“E-Orbo to me did not show a gain, SS-Orbo did.”

Why would anybody believe this?
    • CommentAuthorGuru

I don't force anybody to believe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Clickable

Is anybody sure it is ClanZer?
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

I suppose you could email CLaNZeR and ask him..

But IIRC, CLaNZeR openly stated that his SS Orbo data showed (what Steorn alleges to be) a gain in energy. My guess is that PauLOL is twisting / misinterpreting that statement (just like a couple of Moletrappists) to mean something it does not.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

"The latest replication I did was on Steorn's SS-Orbo (Solid State) and I logged a lot of data using a PC scope.
    Instantly after following Steorns design and finishing the build the scope shots and data were coming out the same as Steorns. They claim this anomaly within the data shows a gain and if this is indeed a gain, then it is actually very easy for others to replicate."
    CLaNZeR
    i think he meant it produces grain

bullshit is indeed important for growing grain
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

meh
    • CommentAuthornova

"The latest replication I did was on Steorn's SS-Orbo (Solid State) and I logged a lot of data using a PC scope.
    Instantly after following Steorns design and finishing the build the scope shots and data were coming out the same as Steorns. They claim this anomaly within the data shows a gain and if this is indeed a gain, then it is actually very easy for others to replicate."
    CLaNZeR

So...Clanzer does NOT state that the SS-Orber shows gain.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Exactamundo. Whatever he saw, it didn't look like excess energy to him. He went on to say that he has dropped Steorn's free energy claims out of frustration with Steorn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: GuruI don't understand. Mordor is Israhell ?

... sigh ... (and shudder)
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

"if this is indeed a gain, then it is actually very easy for others to replicate."
    CLaNZeR

Doesn't sound like "I know there is no gain, so it is impossible for others to replicate it."

I get the impression he was not sure about it, and disliked that it was not more obviously "yes", and that Steorn was not more forward in helping him with it.

So it is still up to each one of us what we believe about this whole affair. And since others are continuing with it, eventually it will be definitely settled. Although I know just about everyone here believes it has been settled already and that there is no OU here. First of all because it goes against CoE (or so it seems) and second because Steorn's demo's have not proven OU.

I continue to just watch the river flow...
    ... and make up bullshit stories about it
    It sounds to me like he's saying that the instrumental readings are easy to duplicate, but there isn't any evidence other than the instrument readings that there's a gain, and you can't close any loops with instrument readings. And Steorn haven't been playing by rules that anyone understands, and CLaNZeR is interested in actual gain, not instrument readings, and neither Steorn nor anyone else understands how to turn instrument readings into real usable free energy.

And the river flows, whether you continue to watch it or not...
    • CommentAuthor1324u2

Posted By: alsetalokin

Or, to spin Heraclitus- no man looks twice at the same river....
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Sounds to me like CLaNZeR is wise to Steorn's data adjustment knob.
    Despite their fancy gear,measurement techniques displayed by Steorn have ranged from less than ideal, to sheer buffoonery. I'm sure all the competent engineers and scientists in this forum, have their favorite example. Mine is when Max performs two static inductance measurements on the toroidal inductor (with and without Neo magnet). Max then proceeds to present the static information in a dynamic context, ever so conveniently neglecting to mention the costs of changing voltages across, or currents induced in the coil, while the magnet is moving. All in all, a textbook example of being given precise measurements, while not being given the whole truth.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: DerrickASounds to me like CLaNZeR is wise to Steorn's data adjustment knob.
    Despite their fancy gear,measurement techniques displayed by Steorn have ranged from less than ideal, to sheer buffoonery. I'm sure all the competent engineers and scientists in this forum, have their favorite example. Mine is when Max performs two static inductance measurements on the toroidal inductor (with and without Neo magnet). Max then proceeds to present the static information in a dynamic context, ever so conveniently neglecting to mention the costs of changing voltages across, or currents induced in the coil, while the magnet is moving. All in all, a textbook example of being given precise measurements, while not being given the whole truth.
    Once again we see the difference between precision and accuracy. All the digits of precision in the world will not make an ill conceived set-up yield accurate results.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2010 edited

Posted By: alsetalokinIt sounds to me like he's saying that the instrumental readings are easy to duplicate, but there isn't any evidence other than the instrument readings that there's a gain, and you can't close any loops with instrument readings. And Steorn haven't been playing by rules that anyone understands, and CLaNZeR is interested in actual gain, not instrument readings, and neither Steorn nor anyone else understands how to turn instrument readings into real usable free energy.

Yes, I would agree with the first statement. About the second... hmm, there might be a flow of energy, but if there are no physical organs that translate the energy into their particular form of perception... is there really a river, or only a flow of energy? And even the organs of perception that translate energy into forms for us consist themselves of energy: so we would have subatomic particles "observing" other subatomic particles, or waves "observing" other waves. And even that depends on the method of observation. (Wavicles don't exists.)

I don't think anyone can disprove the "technical-neurological" perception of this video, even though the very end conclusion is a matter of believe one can agree or disagree with. But to discard what comes before it as "crap", "b.s." etc. is but unwillingness to admit that it is completely in accordance with the current neurological understanding of how we supposedly perceive the physical world (the second/third part starts automatically)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz9_98SAruM&feature=PlayList&p=C708A0C6C4D4068F&index=0&playnext=1