Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2010

@maryyugo

Don't you do charity work anymore then?
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2010 edited

With my Award I now even have to hire body guards to keep the groupies from ravishing my Greek godlike body. Sigh...
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2010

Don't let Mary see you.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2010 edited

Don't you do charity work anymore then?
    Unfortunately for you, Trimmie, I never did.
    Too bad for your Id.

Don't let Mary see you.
    Right. I squash fuckwits.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2010

What parts of your voluptuous body do you squash 'em with. (you really got my mind racing.) (-;
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

She rends them in the gobberwarts with her blurglecruncheon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Whats a blurglecruncheon? Or am I to young to know?
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

I'll say this much - you're too young to have your gobberwarts rent by one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

If you can't afford the blurglecruncheon's prices I can let you have some gobberwarts at a very reasonable rate, daily or monthly.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2010 edited

Posted By: LodewijkWith my Award I now even have to hire body guards to keep the groupies from ravishing my Greek godlike body. Sigh...

I was waiting to see if you would do this. That seals the deal. The information I have will now be sent to Ares. It's up to him what he'll do with you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Posted By: AngusIf you can't afford the blurglecruncheon's prices I can let you have some gobberwarts at a very reasonable rate, daily or monthly.

It's the lease you could do.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

I rent my garments over that one
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

Posted By: aber0der
    Posted By: LodewijkWith my Award I now even have to hire body guards to keep the groupies from ravishing my Greek godlike body. Sigh...

I was waiting to see if you would do this. That seals the deal. The information I have will now be sent to Ares. It's up to him what he'll do with you.

Jealous outer ego? Don't let it get to you. Ares' wife Aphrodite will tame him, like those brave Liberian women who told their warring spouses: "No peace, no sex."

On top of that, my inner Ego is strengthening my resolve to enjoy and share the divine bliss with the lovely ladies, a joy that even makes the best physical orgasm feel like peanuts by comparison. Therefore until then:

"I do utterly renounce all familiarity and unnecessary conversations or correspondences with persons of a different sex."
    Holy Wisdom
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Lock up your daughters. This is the guy who keeps promising he won't come back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: AngusLock up your daughters. This is the guy who keeps promising he won't come back.
    If he intends to speak to them first, there will be no problems.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2010 edited

Posted By: Duracell
    Posted By: AngusLock up your daughters. This is the guy who keeps promising he won't come back.

The inner urge to share at least some of the info with you that it is possible to enjoy a happiness little known yet is still overpowering in me. But I don't see my weakness in this respect as moral weakness. And I don't intent to share that joy only with ladies. This is a PLATONIC lovejoy that is meant to be shared with all genders and ages.
    But you are right, I better heed your advice and that of St. Augustine which he gives in his book City of God (and "sin" means "missing the mark", or one's inner centre of Self-awareness, and "alms" are gifts of loving recognition, in this case given to oneself):

"For it is not reasonable that a man who exercises charity towards his neighbour should not do so towards himself, since he hears the Lord saying, “Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself,” and again, “Have compassion on thy soul and please God.”
    He then who has not compassion on his own soul that he may please God, how can he be said to do alms-deeds proportioned to his sins? To the same purpose is that written, “He who is not charitable to himself, to whom can he be charitable?”
    City of God, book XXI, 27

So this means that I accept that I am hearing God speaking with my inner voice sounding as my thoughts when I read His words quoted by St. Augustine. Let God love Himself also as I, by concentrating on the awareness that it is God loving Himself as I when I love myself. For I cannot share with others what I don't experience myself.
    So:
    "I will hear what God the LORD will speak, for He will speak peace unto His people and to His saints".
    Psalm 85:8
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

You know that as long as he keeps getting a reaction he will just keep coming back. BIPS is your friend.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: Lodewijk
    Posted By: Duracell

The inner urge to share at least some of the info with you that it is possible to enjoy a happiness little known yet is still overpowering in me. But I don't see my weakness in this respect as moral weakness. And I don't intent to share that joy only with ladies. This is a PLATONIC lovejoy that is meant to be shared with all genders and ages.
    But you are right, I better heed your advice and that of St. Augustine which he gives in his book City of God (and "sin" means "missing the mark", or one's inner centre of Self-awareness, and "alms" are gifts of loving recognition, in this case given to oneself):

"For it is not reasonable that a man who exercises charity towards his neighbour should not do so towards himself, since he hears the Lord saying, “Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself,” and again, “Have compassion on thy soul and please God.”
    He then who has not compassion on his own soul that he may please God, how can he be said to do alms-deeds proportioned to his sins? To the same purpose is that written, “He who is not charitable to himself, to whom can he be charitable?”
    City of God, book XXI, 27

So this means that I accept that I am hearing God speaking with my inner voice sounding as my thoughts when I read His words quoted by St. Augustine. Let God love Himself also as I, by concentrating on the awareness that it is God loving Himself as I when I love myself. For I cannot share with others what I don't experience myself.
    So:
    "I will hear what God the LORD will speak, for He will speak peace unto His people and to His saints".
    Psalm 85:8

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim

I'm a day older now, so can somebody please tell me what a blurglecruncheon is?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: joshs
    You know that as long as he keeps getting a reaction he will just keep coming back. BIPS is your friend.

I'm ignorant. Please reveal the secret of BIPS.If it works I think I need it here.