Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorLodewijk
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2010 edited

Posted By: DirtfarmerAlright , to elaborate..
    I enjoyed Lodewijk stuff, a bit, at first. Being a believer that we are spirit and body.
    HOWEVER, my interest wanes when the same message, is reitereted , again and again, , ...once more, Theosis? I am a believer in the metaphysical reality of it, (to a point, -is that too middle of the road? probably for satisfaction,) but I can't even read his stuff putting it forth sanctimoniously , again an again, I literally just skip his posts, because I know (BELIEVE) there is no more to learn.
    One trick pony, of which I am painfully aware.
    Goodwill,
    -Dirtfarmer

I fully understand your point. It's just that when I get responses from people that are meant to denigrate me and make me feel stupid, ashamed of myself and guilty, I choose to respond with a loving reminder of who I know they are from experiences and lots of study. And it is always a lofty loving recognition.
    Usually still thoughts first come up in me to respond in kind and put the other down, making him feel what he intended me to feel. But I don't use those thoughts, and wait until a loving one comes up to post that instead.

Anyway, lately I have not gone into those long "sermons" any more. And I don't plan to do it again.
    But you can admit that all day long we are bombarded with info that brainwashes us into believing that we are but these imperfect humans, who have no reason to be perfectly content with themselves in all aspects. So a little antidote now and then might not be superfluous.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2010

tl;dr
    Posted By: LodewijkUsually still, thoughts first come up in me to respond in kind and put the other down, making him feel what he intended me to feel.
    Do they? After all that's happened to you? What the hell is wrong with you, man???
    Posted By: Lodewijk

I fully understand your point. It's just that when I get responses from people that are meant to denigrate me and make me feel stupid, ashamed of myself and guilty, I choose to respond with a loving reminder of who I know they are from experiences and lots of study. And it is always a lofty loving recognition.
    Usually still thoughts first come up in me to respond in kind and put the other down, making him feel what he intended me to feel. But I don't use those thoughts, and wait until a loving one comes up to post that instead.

So are you admitting that all those "you are really happy and full of joy all along" speeches are full of shit?
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

@ SPECTRE,
    So, Steven Seagal is really a pussy??
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: sonoboy@ SPECTRE,

He's pretty porky looking these days.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

We are all not as trim as we used to be.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

What's being overfed here is trolls.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

I am grateful to have learned that we are not what we dislike about ourselves and seem to be. And that we are so altruistic that we were willing to temporarily give up all the perfect happiness we had by coming into this world to only have it back again when we would extended it to the beings we would experience being here, that also they would have it. That is Who we are.
    For that I had to experience that bliss here so I would know what it is. And give it up after 4 days because I found it unfair to be in heaven while others are still in hell (metaphorically speaking.) I decided to only enjoy it again if I would share it with at least one other person to start with, so that also someone else would experiences it just like I would. This is how we all are deep down inside. My decision was but a reflection of what we all have done by entering this world.

For now I am glad I can just ignore the suggestions that come up in me to counter attack someone when I feel attacked. Happy that I feel the inner strength to wait until some loving idea or words comes up, to express that instead of angry thoughts.

To me that is a happiness that otherwise I would not have. Hating the other and feeling angry at him or her are hell.
    As for enjoying that bliss again that I knew during 4 days some years ago; if it is given me to share it I would gladly have it back again. To enjoy it only myself I am not interested in. We cannot really be perfectly happy without knowing that we are making others just as happy too. That's our true inner Nature, no matter how hidden behind the appearances. I hope this brings up at least some vague memories in you of how and Who you are, be you disguised as a human, and often seeming to be the opposite of Your divine Self.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin

Posted By: BigOilRep

He's pretty porky looking these days.

And he runs like a girl.

But still...you probably don't want to fuck with him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5dDwzwb3-8
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2010 edited

Don Alse, great show!

Since my cherished Award was granted me again, BBC code has been been short circuited in my enlightening posts due to the overload of my glory... : D

I think Seagal and I would understand each other perfectly: "Steven Seagal claims he`s "God" - Controversial Interview":
    Just paste/copy in a new tab:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-a_-g-6kvk&feature=fvw

PS: Before someone thinks that I am a megalomaniac: As my little person I am nothing, precisely because just like you I am Someone Else. Seagal mentions our real Name.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2010

Nah, just a typical piece of Hollywood jet-trash.

You absolutely must watch the 'Dali Lama' episode of Penn & Teller's Bullshit! - if only for the moment when Seagal declares that he doesn't care about wealth and power, only that the world should be at peace.
    Nova needs to learn how to read.

Posted By: novaSo...Clanzer does NOT state that the SS-Orber shows gain.

Posted By: Gurusure:

Paul wrote:

On 5/15/2010 11:27 AM, clanzer emailed me writing:

“E-Orbo to me did not show a gain, SS-Orbo did”

http://globalfreeenergy.info/

Can you read nova? Did you read the following words in the sentence "SS-Orbo did"
    • CommentAuthortinker

Hi VJ. Don't start contaminating this thread with accurate quotes, now. That would never do. Tinker
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: villagejunkieNova needs to learn how to read.

Posted By: novaSo...Clanzer does NOT state that the SS-Orber shows gain.

Posted By: Gurusure:

Paul wrote:

On 5/15/2010 11:27 AM, clanzer emailed me writing:

“E-Orbo to me did not show a gain, SS-Orbo did”

http://globalfreeenergy.info/

Can you read nova? Did you read the following words in the sentence "SS-Orbo did"
    VillageIdiot would that be the same ClaNZeR who later wrote this:

Couldn't Replicate Claimed Effect; No Longer Involved
    On May 13, 2010 2:02 AM, Sean CLaNZeR, one of the most respected replicators in the world, and a key player under NDA with Steorn:

"Hi Sterling

At the moment I have moved away from Steorn and the SKDB and I am no longer involved with replicating their claims.

Over the last 3 years behind the scenes in the SKDB we have gone from Stop Start Orbo to PM-Orbo to E-Orbo and now SS-Orbo.

I spent a lot of time over the years trying to replicate PM-Orbo (Permanent Magnet) with no success of a self runner, then I put a huge amount of time and money into the E-Orbo (Electromagnetic) which never showed a gain.

The latest replication I did was on Steorn's SS-Orbo (Solid State) and I logged a lot of data using a PC scope.
    Instantly after following Steorns design and finishing the build the scope shots and data were coming out the same as Steorns.
    They claim this anomaly within the data shows a gain
    and if this is indeed a gain, then it is actually very easy for others to replicate.

The SKDB area where the long time members reside is seperate from the new paying community, so I have no idea how far they have gone with the Orbo Technology but I know in the area where I was, that there have been no self sustaining replications of Steorn's Technology.

I will not go into the reasons I left the SKDB, but lets just say I find Steorn's ways of working with members very frustrating as do many others.

So back onto public claims for me, starting with Bob Boyce's Hex Controller.

Cheers"
    • CommentAuthorGuru

Village:

"Nova needs to learn how to read."

--------------

Folks,

Nova-stein is reading from right side to left side as natural Semite people.

Thus stop joking, please.

When You are reading from right to left, You often get dissimilar results.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: GuruVillage:

--------------

Folks,

Well you always talk through your arse, so maybe you are reading from there also?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: GuruVillage:

--------------

Folks,

Well I read it both ways and it says:

(1) that PLOL claimed that ClaNZer said ssOrbo made energy
    (2) that ClaNZer himself subsequently said that he couldn't get anything interesting to happen so he quits
    PLOL claiming anything is BS. I would take Clanzer's own words and moreover his subsequent actions to indicate his true assessment. After so many years of dedicated and exemplary replication efforts and at some great expense to himself, for him to drop the whole thing and Steorn and move on says it all.
    Posted By: Knuckles OToolePLOL claiming anything is BS. I would take Clanzer's own words and moreover his subsequent actions to indicate his true assessment. After so many years of dedicated and exemplary replication efforts and at some great expense to himself, for him to drop the whole thing and Steorn and move on says it all.
    They will soon be calling ClaNZer a misinformation agent, it's a shame for Steorn that ClaNZer did not turn out to be like babcat, 007 and guru.