Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorGuru
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2010

RB,

I repeatedly stated ONLY:

I Believe that Steorn had discovered mag. anomaly.

I never stated: They had in 2006 machine which will world stunned or similar crazy lies.

I believe in mag. anomaly - this is my personal point of view, it is all.

No disinfo. Only jokes (time to time) and LOT of Put Options.

Yeah, this was "broth" !!
    Where in your clanzer quote does it say he did not measure a gain in the ssorbo? Here's a kick start for your brain bro, AFTER that quote clanzer was quoted as saying there IS a gain in ssorbo. What's the matter bro, your hair clogging up your brain? Looks like the guy had a chance to analyze it. Now he's saying there's a gain.

Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: villagejunkieNova needs to learn how to read.

Posted By: novaSo...Clanzer does NOT state that the SS-Orber shows gain.

Posted By: Gurusure:

Paul wrote:

On 5/15/2010 11:27 AM, clanzer emailed me writing:

“E-Orbo to me did not show a gain, SS-Orbo did”

http://globalfreeenergy.info/

Can you read nova? Did you read the following words in the sentence "SS-Orbo did"
    VillageIdiot would that be the same ClaNZeR who later wrotethis:

Couldn't Replicate Claimed Effect; No Longer Involved
    On May 13, 2010 2:02 AM, Sean CLaNZeR, one of the most respected replicators in the world, and a key player under NDA with Steorn:

"Hi Sterling

At the moment I have moved away from Steorn and the SKDB and I am no longer involved with replicating their claims.

Over the last 3 years behind the scenes in the SKDB we have gone from Stop Start Orbo to PM-Orbo to E-Orbo and now SS-Orbo.

I spent a lot of time over the years trying to replicate PM-Orbo (Permanent Magnet) with no success of a self runner, then I put a huge amount of time and money into the E-Orbo (Electromagnetic) which never showed a gain.

The latest replication I did was on Steorn's SS-Orbo (Solid State) and I logged a lot of data using a PC scope.
    Instantly after following Steorns design and finishing the build the scope shots and data were coming out the same asSteorns.
    They claim this anomaly within the data shows a gain
    and if this is indeed a gain, then it is actually very easy for others to replicate.

The SKDB area where the long time members reside is seperate from the new paying community, so I have no idea how far they have gone with the Orbo Technology but I know in the area where I was, that there have been no self sustaining replications of Steorn's Technology.

I will not go into the reasons I left the SKDB, but lets just say I find Steorn's ways of working with members very frustrating as do many others.

So back onto public claims for me, starting with Bob Boyce's Hex Controller.

Cheers"
    • CommentAuthornova

Paul wrote:

Can you read nova? Did you read the following words in the sentence "SS-Orbo did"
    Nope, I read it accurately . Apparently you have an understanding problem.
    iow if someone confirms steorn's claims then you call them a liar? That's what the page reads. try reading sometime

http://preview.tinyurl.com/34qmrrr

Here's another source of three people Phil Watson, Donal O’Donovan, Tony Wilson. Background, Electronic Engineering, Military. Read their website. He said they've measured every orbo and they're going to take the orbo on the road demonstrating it. Do you think they would do that if they knew it was a fake. Wake up bro!

http://www.iol.ie/~inscc/My_Orbo_Blog/About_Us.html

Posted By: Knuckles OToolePLOL claiming anything is BS. I would take Clanzer's own words and moreover his subsequent actions to indicate his true assessment. After so many years of dedicated and exemplary replication efforts and at some great expense to himself, for him to drop the whole thing and Steorn and move on says it all.
    • CommentAuthornova

Posted By: villagejunkieWhere in your clanzer quote does it say he did not measure a gain in the ssorbo? Here's a kick start for your brain bro, AFTER that quote clanzer was quoted as saying there IS a gain in ssorbo. What's the matter bro, your hair clogging up your brain? Looks like the guy had a chance to analyze it. Now he's saying there's a gain.

]

This is what Clanzer wrote: "They claim this anomaly within the data shows a gainand if this is indeed a gain, then it is actually very easy for others to replicate."
    You sir are an idiot. No wonder you believe in the impossible.
    Then it's confirmed that you're hallucinating. You're way beyond being delusional. Go take an English 101 class.

Posted By: nova

Paul wrote:

• CommentAuthornova

Posted By: villagejunkieThen it's confirmed that you're hallucinating. You're way beyond being delusional. Go take an English 101 class.

Paul wrote:

Show where Clanzer said there was gain and not someone elses interpretation of what Clanzer said. Direct quote only.
    You're a dumb ass! That quote was written BEFORE his later quote that writes, "E-Orbo to me did not show a gain, SS-Orbo did."

Get the snot out of your brain.

Posted By: villagejunkieWhere in your clanzer quote does it say he did not measure a gain in the ssorbo? Here's a kick start for your brain bro, AFTER that quote clanzer was quoted as saying there IS a gain in ssorbo. What's the matter bro, your hair clogging up your brain? Looks like the guy had a chance to analyze it. Now he's saying there's a gain.

]

This is what Clanzer wrote: "They claim this anomaly within the data shows a gainand if this is indeed a gain, then it is actually very easy for others to replicate."
    You sir are an idiot. No wonder you believe in the impossible.
    Bro, you're such a dumb ass! I gave you quote. Can't you read

http://preview.tinyurl.com/34qmrrr

Posted By: villagejunkieThen it's confirmed that you're hallucinating. You're way beyond being delusional. Go take an English 101 class.

Paul wrote:

Show where Clanzer said there was gain and not someone elses interpretation of what Clanzer said. Direct quote only.
    And that quote on the pesn website was not written by clanzer. It was written by sterling. So shove that up your snotty nose.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

villagejunkie - I guess you are someone's "amusing" sock puppet then?

Reveal yourself "bro".
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

I think we've got the next 'Fuckwit of the Week' winner comming up.....
    Posted By: BigOilRepvillagejunkie - I guess you are someone's "amusing" sock puppet then?

Reveal yourself "bro".

As soon as all you punks do the same.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Yeah bro!
    Posted By: sonoboyI think we've got the next 'Fuckwit of the Week' winner comming up.....

Makes no difference to me you loser since I visit this place about as often other people. Your alexa rating here stinks. My granny gets more traffic then this loser place. I'll leave you poor pathetic losers alone here in the dark to soak in your sick demented little world you all have created.

You poor losers. Ahh, at least you all have each other.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: villagejunkieI'll leave you poor pathetic losers alone here in the dark to soak in your sick demented little world you all have created.

Now the acid test - is this a real exit or a Load Star exit?
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

Yup. You get my vote.
    Posted By: sonoboyYup. You get my vote.

And somehow in your demented ill CYNICAL mind you think that's an insult. Trust me, any such award given at this pathetic site is an honor. Too bad I only visit this cesspool about once a month at most. Oh shucks, I'll miss the award.
    See ya losers. Enjoy your little dark cesspool over here where nobody gives a damn about anything.

Now I have to go take a shower.
    Posted By: villagejunkieiow if someone confirms steorn's claims then you call them a liar? That's what the page reads. try reading sometime

This is a claim by a suspect individual about an unverified communication. Not Clanzer's own words you putz.

Posted By: villagejunkieDo you think they would do that if they knew it was a fake. Wake up bro!

Can you not fucking READ? It states clearly ASSUMING IT DOES WHAT IT SAY’S... That is NOT definitive it is speculative.