Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorgenesis
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2010

Posted By: legendreSorry my friends, but the Steorn saga is by no means over.. they've written another chapter, and it's about to be read.

Soon, now.

no...pleezzzzz-not another "demo"...
    To have another demo would be to admit failure - that they didn't prove OU....unless the investors were getting restless of course. But no this is something else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis

Posted By: gravitybootsTo have another demo would be to admit failure - that they didn't prove OU....unless the investors were getting restless of course. But no this is something else.

pee one?:)
    There are a couple of things it could potentially be from when I was in there but having been kicked out for doing f' all I wouldn't know which one this is. Perhaps Steornman can tell us.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: genesis
    Posted By: gravitybootsTo have another demo would be to admit failure - that they didn't prove OU....unless the investors were getting restless of course. But no this is something else.

pee one?:)

Oooh - another competition, de pee too. Wasn't it Bush Jnr who once said "fool you once, I'm governor of texas, fool you twice call me Mr President" ... or something.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2010

Typical, My "Goodbye" thread turns out to be one of the most popular threads I ever started!!
    But it seems I should stick around another week or 2 to see how the new SKDB lite pans out..
    (And I missed you guys.... Allthough now I cant take the piss out of Lodecock for not being able to fuck off properly!!)
    • CommentAuthorzackson
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2010

Several have said they are leaving and came back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2010 edited

Posted By: zacksonSeveral have said they are leaving and came back.

steorns magneto-magic anomaly?
    • CommentAuthorzackson
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2010

the attraction and repulsion creates energy
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman

Posted By: zacksonthe attraction and repulsion creates energy

So why am I so knackerd all the time???
    •  
      CommentAuthormisterfish

Posted By: LoonymanSo why am I so knackerd all the time???

You're stuck in the lossy direction; try going the other way round to get a gain.
    Latches. You need latches.
    Steenkeen, presumably..
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2010 edited

*big grin*