Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2009

Posted By: alsetalokin
    Posted By: maryyugoCrank defends (are you ready for this?) 007:

"This thread is a load of crap, as there is no way that 007 can answer while retaining his dignity. You-all only want his answer so you can piss on him, that's perfectly obvious. Why do you think anyone has a duty to facilitate you in your efforts to make him/her look like a gobshite?

007 goes overboard in his defence of Steorn, but so what? You-all go overboard in your attacks. It's even-steven.

007 - tell them to fuck off "

Here:http://www.steorn.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=62170&page=3#Item_14

Not only that, the plural of "you" is spelled and pronounced "y'all", not "you-all", as anybody from Texas can tell you. All.
    (Unless youse are in Brooklyn...)
    Babcat and double oh dimwit have long been Crank's special charges. She acts as though she thinks these big strapping men no only have empty minds, but lack testicles as well.
    • CommentAuthorchipotle

My understanding is that it's spelled and pronounced "you all", which is much more musical than "youse guys". Maybe when some people say it, to some people, it sounds like y''all. But it's you all.
    Hmm...from the last few posts I see that Angus has been to our lovely state, but mostly in the Northeastern part, where "all y'all" is indeed the emphatic plural, usually used in the same sense that PLOL uses "you people". On the other hand, "you all" often is used to refer to a certain trailer and truck rental company, as in "Y'all got to move them bales o' hy-gear this mornin, better go rent a You All trailer for the pickup."

Of course, in New Braunfels they call them "OOO-howls".
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

007 has dignity? Crank isn't very smart if that's how she sees that sluggola.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: alsetalokinOn the other hand, "you all" often is used to refer to a certain trailer and truck rental company

Most interesting. The trailer- rental company is also called "You 'all" in joual . Perhaps Texas was settled from Quebec? (No- that was Louisiana...)
    •  
      CommentAuthorThicket
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2009

Did I mention that Crank supports scams?
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

No, but I heard 007 definitely supports scams.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

We all do, indirectly.
    • CommentAuthorenginerd
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2009

I was always satisfied and impressed by Crank's moderating.

But that is probably because my expectations were that any moderator in that circus would play if for personal entertainment, and Crank seemed to resist that.

In the early days when she went steorn visiting I was impressed with her honest direct way of reporting what she saw and what she didn't understand.

I give her a B+