Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2010

But...
    But, ...
    But they have already claimed the invention of the new, secret, solid state Orbo!
    Can you replicate that one too?
    A-ha!

Resplendent. Never met you around al, everywhere. And so rarely in person. You're sorely missed. ;

{wish I had a glass of absinthe..}
    Posted By: aber0derBut...
    But, ...
    But they have already claimed the invention of the new, secret, solid state Orbo!
    Can you replicate that one too?

Of course. I've shown you just as much as they have, wrt that object, haven't I? That's just as much proof as any three blind mice should need.
    Posted By: Suns_On_EarthA-ha!

Resplendent. Never met you around al, everywhere. Andsorarely in person. You're sorely missed. ;

I'm everywhere, I'm everywhere...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcQfy1SavdQ
    absinthe makes the tart grow fonder, and I can attest to that...
    Nothing quite like sweet milky tart..

{And now I know Chickenman. Excellent. Found this (direct .torr-etc. download - Yes, it's Chicken's, not the House. Hi Angus?)}
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

That sure is a slick rig. Can't wait to hear what TK found.
    Posted By: sonoboyThat sure is a slick rig. Can't wait to hear what TK found.

As a thing is viewed, so it appears.

(Don Lode and I have been to some of the same places. Fortunately (or not), unlike him, I made it back. Or nearly so.)
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh

Well the first thing it appears to be is a slight negative bias on the measurement of the input current. i.e. The Off current is not zero or a small positive value, it is measured as being negative, which would be a mistake.

Anyway I am hanging on at the edge of my seat!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: Suns_On_Earth{And now I know Chickenman. Excellent. Foundthis(direct .torr-etc. download - Yes, it's Chicken's, not the House. Hi Angus?)}

Is you torquing at me?
    Just sideways glanced off ya, ma man ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: Suns_On_EarthJust sideways glanced off ya, ma man ;)

OK. Then I don't need to unleash the dobermans.
    When an Emperor Penguin meets a Louisiana seagull, do they converse in Creole, or Pidgin?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: alsetalokinWhen an Emperor Penguin meets a Louisiana seagull, do they converse in Creole, or Pidgin?

It is paththing inconthievable that an Emperor Penguin would encounter a Louithiana theagull exthept in a zoo. And of courth they thpeak Cajun in that cathe. Which ith, ath I underthtand, neither Creole nor Pidgin, but in fact an exthtreme dialect (of French).
    • CommentAuthordareka1

well done al.
    • CommentAuthorenginerd
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2010

Isn't Creole also an extreme dialect of french?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: enginerdIsn't Creole also an extreme dialect of french?

There are many creoles. A creole language is a pidgin language that has been developed to the point of being nativised: i.e. learned by children.
    • CommentAuthorenginerd

So, all languages are Creole as long as they meat the arbitrary pidgin-ness requirement?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: enginerdSo, all languages are Creole as long as they meat the arbitrary pidgin-ness requirement?

ouch.

English could certainly be considered a creole derived of French and Angus-Saxon. But I understand that idea is out of favour now with real linguists.