Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

mumbo creole okra pigeon gumbo jumbo

where did i put that beverage...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2010

Posted By: alsetalokinmumbo creole okra pigeon gumbo jumbo

Thank you. Your morphosyntactic alignment appears to be ergative-absolute, but from the concatenation and lack of post-velar harmony, together with the evident pre - agglutinative nature of your sentence, we deduce an incipient linguistic construct which may be a semi-Thue system. Please deposit $10.00.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

(my understanding of the Steorn error)

Steorn claim they measure more energy burned in R2 than goes into the 'Non-linear Magnetic Coupling' box. In 'formula' their claim is: integral{ I1.(V1 - I1.R1) } < integral{ I2.I2.R2 }. This is what they show us on their scope traces.

To show this on the scope, some formulas may be needed using 'measured/estimated' values for R1 and R2, where Steorn assumes them to be constants.

Al, what do TK's traces show exactly? I understand you are able to be in contact with him :-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: dareka1well done al.

Yeah, well done on replicating f*ck all. Quite an achievement.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

Posted By: NewsEditor
    Yeah, well done on replicating f*ck all.

Couldn't have put it better myself!
    • CommentAuthorUtD_Grant

Are you bored because it's school holiday time, NE? You should have a kickabout down at the park and try and run off some of that energy rather than staying indoors being a potty mouth.
    • CommentAuthorUtD_Grant

Posted By: Barguast
    Yeah, well done on replicating f*ck all.

Couldn't have put it better myself!

LOL.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: UtD_GrantAre you bored because it's school holiday time, NE? You should have a kickabout down at the park and try and run off some of that energy rather than staying indoors being a potty mouth.

Hey bitch, was I talking to you? No. Then STFU.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2010 edited

Posted By: dareka1well done al.

Yeah, well done on replicating f*ck all. Quite an achievement.
    Craigy, by now Steorn have let all you Kult Klubbers in on the deepest secrets of the e-Orbomination and you've no doubt had time to build one big enough to power your home. Not only that, you've had plenty of time to build overunity ss-Orbominations: the Orbomination on a Stick. So with both an Orbomination on a Stick and an e-Orbomination to spin on and on, why are you so very unhappy that Al has made an underunity machine that exactly replicates Steorn's "final proof"?
    There are three traces shown on TK's oscilloscope.

The first, top trace, is the voltage across the toroidal coils (2 coils, series connected) in the Orbette, taken with a high-voltage differential voltage probe to isolate the signal from the circuit rails. The second trace is the current flowing in the coils, taken from a non-contact combined Hall effect-transformer type current probe. So these are the actual V and I inputs to the coils, not including the switching overhead--that is, the signals are taken from the Steorn-approved points as shown in the various demo photos -- the same points used by Steorn in their demos.

The third trace is simply the integral of (V x I ) dt. (The intermediate step, (V x I) the instantaneous power trace, isn't shown.)
    To give some idea of scale, the voltage trace spikes are about -175 volts, from a voltage input to the coils of 1.2 volts from the HP regulated supply.
    The bottom trace is of course the energy "consumed" by the system as supplied to the coils; since the overall slope is negative, anyone can see that energy is actually being created, rather than consumed, by driving the rotor. (Since this trace slopes negatively it was not considered important to show the output trace...since ANY and ALL output must be for "free" if the input is....making energy ?!?!???)
    This result goes hand in hand with the "Max Experiment" that Max flubbed but which TK has clearly replicated as well, showing that the coils require less power when the rotor is being driven than when it is not.

Isn't it ironic that Steorn's major detractor has been the one to provide the best data --certainly better than Steorn's -- that actually support Steorn's contentions? Unfortunately, support is not confirmation, and in the case of the scope traces shown in TK's video, there are some problems...some of which have already been noted by astute observers, and which almost certainly account for the effects shown by Steorn, as well.

Regardless, the conclusion remains: if Steorn has shown you a "free energy" device in Orbo, then TK has done it as well, in spades.

On the other hand, if TK has shown you a set of errors in the usage and interpretation of oscilloscope data...then Steorn has done it as well, in spades.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

Hey bitch, was I talking to you? No. Then STFU.

I've missed you.
    • CommentAuthorsteornman

We've all missed him.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: alsetalokinExcellent description and picture snipped for space...

Regardless, the conclusion remains: if Steorn has shown you a "free energy" device in Orbo, then TK has done it as well, in spades.

On the other hand, if TK has shown you a set of errors in the usage and interpretation of oscilloscope data...then Steorn has done it as well, in spades.
    Well not quite. TK has shown us that Steorn's "proof" evidence can be replicated without overunity. That means Steorn's "final proof" did not prove overunity. It's toough times for morons like the three blind mice.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: steornmanWe've all missed him.
    No one has missed Craigy more than the boys with the butterfly nets.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: alsetalokinExcellent description and picture snipped for space...

Well not quite. TK has shown us that Steorn's "proof" evidence can be replicated without overunity. That means Steorn's "final proof" did not prove overunity. It's toough times for morons like the three blind mice.

TK is well known for simply being a debunker of the highest calibre. Even if he DID show a valid replication (which he has not, and NEVER will) then most people know he's only trying to make himself look good. In fact the more he protests about it the more people just think that there must be something to this Orbo thing.

Let's face it, if it wasn't a threat then he'd have let it go a long time ago. It's easy to ignore things which don't threaten you, but for some reason he just can't ignore Orbo. That speaks VOLUMES.

People aren't stupid - they can see he's running scared.

xx
    • CommentAuthorMorgenster

TK is well known for simply being a debunker of the highest calibre. Even if he DID show a valid replication (which he has not, and NEVER will) then most people know he's only trying to make himself look good. In fact the more he protests about it the more people just think that there must be something to this Orbo thing.

Let's face it, if it wasn't a threat then he'd have let it go a long time ago. It's easy to ignore things which don't threaten you, but for some reason he just can't ignore Orbo. That speaks VOLUMES.

xx

Wait, what? Scared of free energy being real?
    Why do you keep saying debunker? If you think TK is a debunker then you think Orbo is bunk. Which, I suppose, is not so strange since you have been proven to support scammers before.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

...they can see he's running scared.

Of what? This oh-so scary and indefinable 'truth' you keep purporting?
    • CommentAuthorUtD_Grant

Posted By: NewsEditorLet's face it, if it wasn't a threat then he'd have let it go a long time ago. It's easy to ignore things which don't threaten you, but for some reason he just can't ignore Orbo. That speaks VOLUMES.

Good to see you back in the Village. I thought you'd left it alone a long time ago. Guess you're just unable to ignore it.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

TK is well known for simply being a debunker of the highest calibre.
    He certainly is a very capable debunker. Here he has debunked the notion that Steorn's "final proof" establishes the overunity they claim as he is able to reproduce everything they showed withotu overunity.

Even if he DID show a valid replication (which he has not, and NEVER will) then most people know he's only trying to make himself look good. In fact the more he protests about it the more people just think that there must be something to this Orbo thing.
    LOL! Craigy you are really funny. He has replicated all of Steorn's e-Orbomination "final proof" behavior, and there is nothing remotely overunity or even special about it. You can struggle all you want against the fact that TK has proven that Steorn's claims of proof are completely invalid to your heart's content. You only do so to your further self discredit. The fact remains in plain view.

LOL! That's ever bit as illogical as your prior claims that since Steorn's jury had been quiet for many months they must have validated Steorn's bull shit claims. And as we know they unanimously rejected Steorn's claims. TK enjoys reproducing and debunking demonstrations by woo peddlars. He has done a splendid and completely unassailable job of destroying Steorn's "final proof". You are one of the few, all Steorn believers from Island Whackado, who don't seem to understand that Steorn have been laughing at you at your expense for a very long time.

xx
    LOL! Yeah right. Everyone can see he is just shaking in his boots. Oh wait, that shaking is uncontrollable laughter at you.
    • CommentAuthorsteornman

Posted By: NewsEditorTK is well known for simply being a debunker of the highest calibre.

What a twat!

I was waiting to see if you would do this. That seals the deal. The information I have will now be sent to Steorn. It's up to them what they do with you.

xx