Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorkorkskrew
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2010 edited

Posted By: NewsEditorTK is well known for simply being a debunker of the highest calibre. ...snip...

xx

I'll be damned. High praise and two kisses from NE to TK. My universe just changed a little.
    • CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2010

The real problem is that if you consider the evidential value of Steorn's demonstrations to be worthless, then you should ascribe the same value to TK's. It's only logical. Tinker
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Posted By: tinkerThe real problem is that if you consider the evidential value of Steorn's demonstrations to be worthless, then you should ascribe the same value to TK's. It's only logical. Tinker

lolwut?
    Posted By: tinkerIt's only logical. Tinker
    \

Yeah, for the addle brained.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: tinkerThe real problem is that if you consider the evidential value of Steorn's demonstrations to be worthless, then you should ascribe the same value to TK's. It's only logical. Tinker
    There's that tinky logic again. The value of evidence one presents depends greatly on what premise the evidence is applied against. Steorn's premise was that their evidence conclusively demonstrated overunity. TK's premise is that the Steorn evidence can be generated by underunity devices and therefore does not conclusively demonstrate overunity. Steorn's evidence was a gigantic fail against their premise. Steorn's evidence and TK's evidence are a giant win for TK's premise.

Try again another time tinky.
    no, tink is correct. TK's video provides no evidence of DWFTTW whatsoever.
    •  
      CommentAuthorVylasni

LMFAO! 007numbnut and Tinky both show up when TK rocks their whole universe by showing them they've been taking it up the ass for quite a few years now without feeling anything. Must be good lube.

Keep on rocking Al, you are the man.

As for the two morons above mentioned, please just drink the kool-aid now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: duncan torusno, tink is correct. TK's video provides no evidence of DWFTTW whatsoever.

Whereas, to the contrary, ample evidence is available in the SKPD SBCVSwhatever that Steorn has been travelling on wind for a long time.
    brown gas?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Alsetalokin ! You are trully my hero, The pope of free energy
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Hu. No. Steorn pretend to have free energy. Extraordinary claim require extrordinary evidence. they were not presented, and the veidencetial value in such a case of a video or screenshot is not high enough.

OTOH TK *disproved* the screenshot of Steorn, and does only sy "this is normal EE, there is nothing special" which do not require a very high level of evidence.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Why hasn't Crastney chimed in on this one yet?
    • CommentAuthorscience

LOL I love it when double-oh-dipshit stops by to attempt to suppress the truth about Free Energy.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin

Running scared !! Imagine that !!

Scared of...just what, now? The Free Energy device sitting on TK's workbench? The MIBs who are coming to take me away, ha ha? Being exposed for what he (TK) really is...a paid debunker ?? Afraid that someone might use his posted data to ... reproduce his work ??

Yes, all those things are terrifying, I admit it. Why, TK is so scared that he isn't even answering his emails from me. This intimidation by Steorn's evil minions has just got to stop !!

(chuckles all the way to the beverage cabinet...)

But Steorn are pikers. There are schemes out there with an order of magnitude more funding than Steorn ever had, doing things that are an order of magnitude more ridiculous and less grounded in reality than even Sean McCarthy could come up with after a Guinness-drenched night crawling the pubs of Dub-a-lin town.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe are true...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion...no, wait, that's a different movie...never mind, NDA kicks in, forget I ever said anything about it.

(pours evil green beverage over a sugar cube in a slotted spoon, into a glass of cold water...)
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

And to add my two cents' (note apostrophe) worth - Steorn has to prove the existence of something. TK does not have to disprove the existence of said something - he only has to demonstrate that Steorn's demonstration is not valid. Which he did. So it is ridiculous to say that the invalidity of Steorn's result implies the invalidity of TK's.

Remember - you can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think.
    It's easy to make a hormone, though. Just don't pay her.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

That's horrible.
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh

In Montreal there are buses that are mobile bordellos. The signs on the buses say "Hors Service."
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

And because of the multiculturalism, that can be hors of a different colour, and even hors du combat, if you like it rough.
    • CommentAuthorBigMc

The horror, the horror.