Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2010 edited

Posted By: BigMcThe horror, the horror.

I think a horror is what you would actually get if you tried Al's method to make a hormone.
    • CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2010

You have fallen into the logic trap Angus. They have equal value as evidence of something. Neither has been peer reviewed, or even beer reviewed. Tinker
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Posted By: tinkerYou have fallen into the logic trap Angus. They have equal value as evidence of something. Neither has been peer reviewed, or even beer reviewed. Tinker

Peer review ? LOL.

The burden put on TK isn't as high as the one put on Steorn if you don't understand why... Well you can't be helped.

So how is that 20$ Lenz demonstration of law violation coming along ?
    • CommentAuthortinker

Hi Quanten. You don't get it do you? Or perhaps pretending to be dumb to make a point? either way it really is not smart. Evidence of nothing is evidence of nothing. Should be simple enough even for you.

As for Lenz -done dusted and history. Now I'm working on a Terawatt Laser. Just need a Calorimeter big enough to fit it into.

Tinker
    • CommentAuthorscience

Evidence of nothing is evidence of nothing.

So you would agree that Steorn has not demonstrated anything at all, and in fact did not prove over unity with their final demo, right?
    • CommentAuthortinker

I'm talking about what you guys say. Nothing to do with what I think about that demo or see for myself. Tinker
    The problem, of course, dear Tinky, is that nobody but you can see what you see for yourself. While anyone with half a wit and as much as a single opposable thumb can do exactly what TK has done, following the information that he has freely shared, and get the same results, so that they can see for themselves.
    • CommentAuthorUtD_Grant
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2010

Tinker speak with forked tongue. Even he has stopped believing his own crap and keeps popping up here for reasons best known to his not-self. I think Loedwiek could probably give him sound advice on living a happy life.
    • CommentAuthorenginerd

Tinker visits here because we are so interesting and entertaining.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Posted By: alsetalokinThe problem, of course, dear Tinky, is that nobody but you can see what you see for yourself. While anyone with half a wit and as much as a single opposable thumb can do exactly what TK has done, following the information that he has freely shared, and get the same results, so that they can see for themselves.

Back already?

That was a brief absinthe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: tinkerYou have fallen into the logic trap Angus. They have equal value as evidence of something. Neither has been peer reviewed, or even beer reviewed. Tinker

I dunno about that. They appear reviewed to me. I peered at them.
    • CommentAuthortinker

@Alsetalokin. As a qualified psychologist I can assure you that discussing your alter-ego in the third person as if it were a discrete being means you need to seek professional advice.

@UtDG - As is so often the case you know fuckall about what I believe or disbelieve. Tinker
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Tinky you're getting to be as addle brained as double oh dimwit. In order to show that Steorn's demo doesn't establish OU, all Al had to do was reproduce the demo using a similar, but known underunity set-up. He has done that. Try again next week.
    Posted By: tinker@Alsetalokin. As a qualified psychologist I can assure you that discussing your alter-ego in the third person as if it were a discrete being means you need to seek professional advice.

Tinker

Wow. Thanks. Do you mind if I share your diagnosis with TK? He's always wondered about that.

It's hard being discreet when you're not a discrete being.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: tinker@Alsetalokin. As a qualified psychologist I can assure you . . .

what are you in your other manifestations?
    Posted By: alsetalokin

I meant to say, of course, that it's hard not being discrete when you're a discreet being.
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh

Well the true believers must have that sinking feeling that they are running out of gas. The sound of one hand clapping emanates from all things Steorn.

Eventually only the hard core die-hards will be left. Then what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: alsetalokin
    Posted By: tinker@Alsetalokin. As a qualified psychologist I can assure you that discussing your alter-ego in the third person as if it were a discrete being means you need to seek professional advice.

Tinker

Wow. Thanks. Do you mind if I share your diagnosis with TK? He's always wondered about that.

Stick to teddy bears is my advice, cos god knows your career in Orbo replication just hit rock bottom mate. Oh, and that large and uncomfortable obstruction you may be experiencing in your ass, that's Quanten head. Mind and wipe round it whenever you next take a dump.

NE
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh

Trash talk extreme. You have to pay for this in some places. Army boots, mother.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: MileHighTrash talk extreme. You have to pay for this in some places. Army boots, mother.

Trash talk? Yeah right. Have you read the shit on this forum lately mate? It' hardly a highbrow intellectual hang out, now is it. Bunch of socially inept lonely saddos who's only "friends" are people they've never met and who's only common thread is that they want to trash talk Steorn.

You guys need to get out more. Maybe get laid once in a while - LOL