Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorlegendre
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2010

Yeah, I dunno man..

Al's.. er, TK's rigs appear to duplicate the behavior of the Streon rigs in many respects, even though they may (or may not) lack a few 'important' details.

And in light of the fact that Stroen refuses to provide detailed specifications, I think he's done as well as could be expected.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: NewsEditor
    Posted By: alsetalokin
    Posted By: tinker@Alsetalokin. As a qualified psychologist I can assure you that discussing your alter-ego in the third person as if it were a discrete being means you need to seek professional advice.

Tinker

Wow. Thanks. Do you mind if I share your diagnosis with TK? He's always wondered about that.

It's hard being discreet when you're not a discrete being.

Stick to teddy bears is my advice, cos god knows your career in Orbo replication just hit rock bottom mate. Oh, and that large and uncomfortable obstruction you may be experiencing in your ass, that's Quanten head. Mind and wipe round it whenever you next take a dump.

NE
    Craigy, why so cranky? Are you just now discovering that you have been the butt of Steorn's long running joke?
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2010 edited

Bunch of socially inept lonely saddos who's only "friends" are people they've never met and who's only common thread is that they want to trash talk Steorn.

Geeze Craig! I'm right here!! =(
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: alsetalokin
    Posted By: tinker@Alsetalokin. As a qualified psychologist I can assure you that discussing your alter-ego in the third person as if it were a discrete being means you need to seek professional advice.

Tinker

Wow. Thanks. Do you mind if I share your diagnosis with TK? He's always wondered about that.

It's hard being discreet when you're not a discrete being.

Stick to teddy bears is my advice, cos god knows your career in Orbo replication just hit rock bottom mate. Oh, and that large and uncomfortable obstruction you may be experiencing in your ass, that's Quanten head. Mind and wipe round it whenever you next take a dump.

NE
    Craigy, why so cranky? Are you just now discovering that you have been the butt of Steorn's long running joke?

No one's cranky, and there is no joke. The only joke is on you little joshy. Enjoy Bro!
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh

5.2 5.3 5.6 5.8 5.1 5.2 4.8
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Great neckstretching Christ! There is no joke!

Yell it from the rooftops, cuntrags.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

No one's cranky, and there is no joke. The only joke is on you little joshy. Enjoy Bro!
    Sure you're not cranky Craigy. Why you're sure to learn reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal soon how to make a free energy machine. Steorn promised.
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

Life as an ignoramus lapdog must be tough, right NE?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

If Craigy got his food the same way that he gets his "knowledge" from Steorn, he would be licking up Sean's puke from the worst toilet seat in Dublin. The only thing perpetual here, would be his tongue, endlessly encircling the rim for more little tidbits.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

I think perhaps the cruelest thing about Steorn is that they keep their joke going on hapless fools like Craigy.
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

@DerrickA, LOL!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: NewsEditorTrash talk? Yeah right. Have you read the shit on this forum lately mate? It' hardly a highbrow intellectual hang out, now is it. Bunch of socially inept lonely saddos who's only "friends" are people they've never met and who's only common thread is that they want to trash talk Steorn.

I don't know you, and I don't think I want to. However, that remark cannot go unrebutted. This is too a highbrow intellectual hangout, so there! Is is is is . . . ! So nyaaa nyaaa nyaaa and ya boo sucks to you. And you've screwed up your apostrophes again.

FYI (which stands for For Your Information, btw(which stands for by the way)) we in the Village have progressed far beyond the uninteresting and staledated Steorn, to creating new poetry forms such as the MOLEANDER and to innovative physics such as DWFTTW, just to mention a few of the fun and instructive activities that members here enjoy. We view TK's experiments as an elegant closing of the door on a sad and shameful chapter in the history of whatever it is the history of.

Best wishes and a tip of the Angus hat, which you may note is so far unnibbled.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

The scary thing is, NewsE seems to be the best apologist Steorn has.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

Posted By: MileHighTrash talk extreme. You have to pay for this in some places. Army boots, mother.

Trash talk? Yeah right. Have you read the shit on this forum lately mate? It' hardly a highbrow intellectual hang out, now is it. Bunch of socially inept lonely saddos who's only "friends" are people they've never met and who's only common thread is that they want to trash talk Steorn.

You guys need to get out more. Maybe get laid once in a while - LOL

Oh God. I'm just going to ask - how old are you? That kind of talk is usually the last bastion of a cornered, teenage internet-dwelling simpleton who continually fights himself into a corner and gets stuck. "Whoa, there - who cares about any of this! I never did, ha! You should go out and get laiiiiid." B)
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

Tinker

So wait... you're actually called 'Tinker'? Barguast is amused at this hole in your logic, and so am I!
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Barquast surely you realize that Craigy barely squeeks his moletrap postings in while between hot sessions with one of his many super model girl friends.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

As a qualified psychologist, I can safely say Craigy and Tinkerbell are retarded.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

They often do say retarded things. When it comes to Craigy, I think a more appropriate term is deranged.
    • CommentAuthorUtD_Grant

Posted By: tinker@UtDG - As is so often the case you know fuckall about what I believe or disbelieve. Tinker

True. But I do know what your alter-ego 'Tinker' says now and has said in the past.

The internal inconsistencies patently show someone who doesn't believe his own press. When cornered he turns the blame on others misinterpreting his statements, even when his initial claims are clear and unambiguous. That's Tinker's M.O. and he's welcome to it.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Correction UtD....Deliberate misinterpretaion is as you know Moletrap's favourite form of wind-up - and you are welcome to it as an M.O..

I'm glad you find my statements clear and unambiguous. I do try. Cornered? haha.Tinker