Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2010

Posted By: legendreIt's all SS from here on out.
    Sure it is, and will be until they abandon the ssOrbomination just like all the previous Orbominations.
    Posted By: joshsWhat got him back?

Maybe he got tired of the Bob Boyce circuit.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2010

How could anyone tire of the magic Bob Boyce "Hex Controller". Six MOSFETs, one uC, no fucking clue.
    Posted By: joshsHow could anyone tire of the magic Bob Boyce "Hex Controller". Six MOSFETs, one uC, no fucking clue.

Maybe Clanzer has attention deficit disorder.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2010

Posted By: tinkerClanzer has not given up. He had a break and is back again. Tinker

As far as I can tell he , as the majority of orob proponent, have given up on eOrbo and concentrate on SSorbo.

That alone should be telling.

Oh and Crastney, TK is not like Mylow. TK is more like that guy which proved that 1) one could reproduce mylow effect with a fishing line just shortly before 2) some other guy showed artefact on the video which looked like fishing line.

Steorn is more like Mylow, and from the TK demo, in more than one way. Because now their "final" demo has been shown to be bunk (it was already decried as bunk before , due to the way they placed probe and made calculation, but TK went 1 step further and showed he can reproduce the same trace with UU orbette).
    • CommentAuthortinker

Wrong again Quanten. E-Orbo is alive and well - just not public anymore. Tinker
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

tinky whether he is dense or is taking the piss has committed himself to towing the Steorn line. Steorn are the dead parrot in that old Monty Python skit, where tinky, crastney, and double oh dimwit craigy are playing the role of the store clerk. In the Steorn version the only thing in the cage is a few bones and feathers.
    • CommentAuthortinker

OK joshs - anything you say. T - who follows his own line always.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2010 edited

Posted By: tinkerWrong again Quanten. E-Orbo is alive and well - just not public anymore. Tinker
    It's resting then is it? How often does Fire 2.0 have to rest? How long does Fire 2.0 have to rest?
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

SSOrbo is public?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: BarguastSSOrbo is public?
    Maybe tinky meant pubic.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: tinkerWrong again Quanten. E-Orbo is alive and well - just not public anymore. Tinker

Not public? Was it sick of all the paparazzi? Has it retreated to it's villa in the Cap de Antibes?

The question is, Tinkerbell, is it OU? You will never answer that clearly....because you know it isn't, and you'll just roll with the cognitive dissonance.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Hey, but it works great as a really shitty electric motor just as long as Max keeps changing the batteries.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Cognitive dissonance? Feck, I am impressed you can even spell it. OU? Stick with what you believe is my advice. As will I. Tinker
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

When it comes to OU, what is it you currently believe tinky?
    Advantage tinker: Belief needs no proof.
    •  
      CommentAuthormisterfish

It's not restin', it's dead...................
    if you 'adn't nailed it to it's perch, it'd be pushing up the daisies.

(with aplologies )
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: tinkerCognitive dissonance? Feck, I am impressed you can even spell it. OU? Stick with what you believe is my advice. As will I. Tinker

But you don't even know what you believe. You can't bring yourself to clearly say it's OU, as the evidence says it isn't. Yet you can't bring yourself to say it isn't OU, as you have invested so much time and emotion in Steorn. For you the Orbo exists like Schrodinger's Cat, neither OU nor not OU, but in some indeterminate state. And you don't want to open the box.

Go on, grow some balls: tell us, is the Orbo OU? Yes or no?
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2010 edited

The crap went down in December and January, and now AUGUST is fast approaching. Remember all the promises from the rabid ones???? We should have Orbo-powered dildos by now in the sex shops!

This is just the Irish version of the Searl Effect Generator. Sean will become another John Searl in many years.

It's frustrating sometimes dealing with the normal distribution with respect to human brain power.

MileHigh
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Did you ever see the video from a year or two ago where John Searl had put on academic gowns and was rambling away? It was both pathetic and really funny.