Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorturbinator
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2010

Posted By: BigOilRep
    Posted By: tinkerCognitive dissonance? Feck, I am impressed you can even spell it. OU? Stick with what you believe is my advice. As will I. Tinker

But you don't even know what you believe. You can't bring yourself to clearly say it's OU, as the evidence says it isn't. Yet you can't bring yourself to say it isn't OU, as you have invested so much time and emotion in Steorn. For you the Orbo exists like Schrodinger's Cat, neither OU nor not OU, but in some indeterminate state. And you don't want to open the box.

Go on, grow some balls: tell us, is the Orbo OU? Yes or no?

Oh it's OU alright.........until you try and measure it. :-()
    Posted By: turbinatorOh it's OU alright.........until you try and measure it. :-()
    Perfect. I think that's all that is to say about it.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

I think pennniew had a rule about something like that. It went something like the sooner some whackado says they will deliver their magic machine the longer it will actually take, because it always takes forever. I think its on PESN somewhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: joshsI think pennniew had a rule about something like that. It went something like the sooner some whackado says they will deliver their magic machine the longer it will actually take, because it always takes forever. I think its on PESN somewhere.

Ha! That's good.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Found it: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Talk:Directory:Magnetic_Power_Inc

Penny's Law of Perpetual Motion Relativity:
    The time remaining before a perpetual motion / free energy device is validated increases as the inverse square of the time to validation represented by the PMM promoter.

Corollary One:
    Validation of any perpetual motion / free energy devices can only occur on the other side of an event horizon that can never be crossed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: joshsFound it:http://peswiki.com/index.php/Talk:Directory:Magnetic_Power_Inc

Penny's Law of Perpetual Motion Relativity:
    The time remaining before a perpetual motion / free energy device is validated increases as the inverse square of the time to validation represented by the PMM promoter.

Corollary One:
    Validation of any perpetual motion / free energy devices can only occur on the other side of an event horizon that can never be crossed.

Your version is better.

Joshs' Law:the sooner a perpetual motion machine is conceived the longer will be the development time since all perpetual motion machines achieve success at the same time.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Ha! I finally out did pennies!